Thread Rating:
  • 25 Vote(s) - 3.88 Average
ENEB Master Thread
Each country has its own policies. A couple even accept NA degrees while Germany does not.
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210
(11-20-2020, 04:49 AM)rachel83az Wrote: Each country has its own policies. A couple even accept NA degrees while Germany does not.

I understand each country has its own policies, I am looking for a searchable database for each country, similar to Germany. At least countries in the EU.
(11-20-2020, 05:14 AM)HogwartsSchool Wrote:
(11-20-2020, 04:49 AM)rachel83az Wrote: Each country has its own policies. A couple even accept NA degrees while Germany does not.

I understand each country has its own policies, I am looking for a searchable database for each country, similar to Germany. At least countries in the EU.

From what I have seen, that doesn't really exist. There is a page out there that has links to different EU country pages but they don't all have databases (I'd say most probably don't?) and the information isn't organized neatly. I think SweetSugarNL posted a link to the site I'm thinking of but I can't find it right now. 

I would search Google for something like "<country name> degrees valid for immigration" and go from there.
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210
Hi Everyone, to those who are taking any one or more of the ENEB programs offered, I have a quick simple question.   Are there any exams, quizzes, or finals?  From looking at their web page, it's all project writing assignments, which means or translates into a set of written works that will determine the grade.  Is that all you're graded on, the amount of writing assignments?  What are the self assessments mentioned below?

ENEB MBA under the Methodology heading: https://eneb.com/master-and-postgraduate...istration/

DISTANCE LEARNING METHOD

In order to facilitate combining personal and professional life, all our training programs are carried out entirely online. Thus, students can access the whole training content through our Virtual Campus. It’s our main platform that allows our students to study from anywhere in the world and at any time. All evaluations and final works are also submitted online.

Once enrolled, our students have access to the Virtual Campus where they can find all necessary academic resources, establish a permanent communication with other students and teachers, gain access to discussion forums, take the English Business course, among many other possibilities.

EVALUATION

Consistency is one of the key aspects in the training plan. By means of self-assessments provided through the Virtual Campus, our students will be able to reinforce the acquired knowledge. In order to pass all the subjects, it is essential to submit a final paper for each of them. When our team of tutors have evaluated the final work, the student will be able to see their final mark in the Virtual Campus. In addition, a document explaining in detail all points of their final work will be sent to their email.

In the evaluation, our tutors assess the following aspects:

Presentation, design, visual richness and spelling.
   Development of the topic, complexity of the statement, logic and consistency with the results obtained in the case study.
   Added value in the analysis and development of the proposed case.

It needs to be pointed out that all the self-assessments and final papers must be given a minimum grade of 5 to pass each of the subjects.
Goals: TESU BSBA GM (Added CIS) and BA Computer Science
BSBA GM - Added CIS AOS (CIS & GM completed)
BACS & Grad Plans (BACS instead of BALS w/NSM)

AAS ACS & ESST: Remaining - Associate Capstone
ASNSM CS: Completed, ASNSM Math: Remaining - Calculus I

Taking a majority of credits at Sophia.org, SL, and Study.com to finish these degrees
Updating my courses remaining by following forum advice, guide, spreadsheet & wiki
(11-20-2020, 08:25 PM)Lewis.Yim Wrote: Hi Everyone, to those who are taking any one or more of the ENEB programs offered, I have a quick simple question.   Are there any exams, quizzes, or finals?  From looking at their web page, it's all project writing assignments, which means or translates into a set of written works that will determine the grade.  Is that all you're graded on, the amount of writing assignments?  What are the self assessments mentioned below?

ENEB MBA under the Methodology heading: https://eneb.com/master-and-postgraduate...istration/

DISTANCE LEARNING METHOD

In order to facilitate combining personal and professional life, all our training programs are carried out entirely online. Thus, students can access the whole training content through our Virtual Campus. It’s our main platform that allows our students to study from anywhere in the world and at any time. All evaluations and final works are also submitted online.

Once enrolled, our students have access to the Virtual Campus where they can find all necessary academic resources, establish a permanent communication with other students and teachers, gain access to discussion forums, take the English Business course, among many other possibilities.

EVALUATION

Consistency is one of the key aspects in the training plan. By means of self-assessments provided through the Virtual Campus, our students will be able to reinforce the acquired knowledge. In order to pass all the subjects, it is essential to submit a final paper for each of them. When our team of tutors have evaluated the final work, the student will be able to see their final mark in the Virtual Campus. In addition, a document explaining in detail all points of their final work will be sent to their email.

In the evaluation, our tutors assess the following aspects:

Presentation, design, visual richness and spelling.
   Development of the topic, complexity of the statement, logic and consistency with the results obtained in the case study.
   Added value in the analysis and development of the proposed case.

It needs to be pointed out that all the self-assessments and final papers must be given a minimum grade of 5 to pass each of the subjects.
As far as I know, you are technically required to complete all the quizzes (from 5-10 quizzes per class with 10-20 questions each) before you are eligible to complete the final paper. The final grade in the gradebook is the paper though.
Master of Business Administration, Universidad Isabel I, 2021
Master in Management & Team Management, Universidad Isabel I, 2021
Master in International Trade, Universidad Isabel I, 2021
Master in Supply Chain Management, Universidad Isabel I, 2021
Master in Project Management, Universidad Isabel I, 2023

BS Information Technology, Western Governors University, 2017
AAS Cybersecurity, Community College, 2017
FEMA Emergency Management Certificate, 2017
Fundraising Specialization Certificate, Berkeley/Haas, 2020

Undergraduate Credits: 165 Semester Credits
Graduate Credits: 105 ECTS (52.5 Semester Credits)
I completed a master with Eneb in September. I paid to have the transcript sent for an evaluation so I can get back to the forum with the info . No luck so far, only excuses from Eneb. Very expensive, it cost over $us200 for transcript to be sent to the evaluator. Does anyone have issues with Eneb sending transcripts for evaluation? A couple people reported on their evaluations, are they independent from Eneb? I don’t care about the evaluation except for reporting back to the forum.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dumber's post:
  • DeanLewis
(11-28-2020, 03:31 PM)Dumber Wrote: I completed a master with Eneb in September. I paid to have the transcript sent for an evaluation so I can get back to the forum with the info . No luck so far, only excuses from Eneb. Very expensive, it cost over $us200 for transcript to be sent to the evaluator. Does anyone have issues with Eneb sending transcripts for evaluation? A couple people reported on their evaluations, are they independent from Eneb? I don’t care about the evaluation except for reporting back to the forum.

What excuses are they giving you (if you don't mind me asking?).

One person who got an evaluation went to ECE. If I'm not mistaken, ECE took documents directly from the student and I think the fact Isabel has a verification system may have helped.
[-] The following 1 user Likes eLearner's post:
  • goldincome
(11-28-2020, 07:30 PM)eLearner Wrote:
(11-28-2020, 03:31 PM)Dumber Wrote: I completed a master with Eneb in September. I paid to have the transcript sent for an evaluation so I can get back to the forum with the info . No luck so far, only excuses from Eneb. Very expensive, it cost over $us200 for transcript to be sent to the evaluator. Does anyone have issues with Eneb sending transcripts for evaluation? A couple people reported on their evaluations, are they independent from Eneb? I don’t care about the evaluation except for reporting back to the forum.

What excuses are they giving you (if you don't mind me asking?).

One person who got an evaluation went to ECE. If I'm not mistaken, ECE took documents directly from the student and I think the fact Isabel has a verification system may have helped.
I prefer to be not specific. But basically, "it is not ready" but it has been more than 60 days. I have already received the unofficial transcript and degrees from ENEB. it could just be a high volume of requests. I don't need the evaluation for any further study.
Hmm weird, which Evaluation Agency did you go with? It shouldn't take that long, most should take would be 4 weeks. I mean, many of them have "express" evaluations that they charge double to get it done in 5 days, on average it should take no more than 10-15 days. Even with what's going on in the world, I would say 4-6 weeks at most, which is 28-42 days...
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
(11-28-2020, 10:08 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote: Hmm weird, which Evaluation Agency did you go with? It shouldn't take that long, most should take would be 4 weeks.  I mean, many of them have "express" evaluations that they charge double to get it done in 5 days, on average it should take no more than 10-15 days.  Even with what's going on in the world, I would say 4-6 weeks at most, which is 28-42 days...

I paid over 200$ US for WES approximately 70 days ago.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ENEB to UK top up masters possible? Atoshi 1 78 2 hours ago
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Master degrees hicham78h 1 212 11 hours ago
  Help with ENEB David1477 5 298 04-21-2024, 03:19 AM
  ENEB FOR € 30 bjcheung77 33 2,187 04-20-2024, 05:20 PM
  Has anyone tried recognizing ENEB/UC1 or UoPeople degrees in Australia? ecdw94 10 1,001 04-17-2024, 01:47 PM
Last Post: ecdw94
  Graduate Discounts (ENEB, Walden, etc) ashkir 30 25,275 04-16-2024, 11:14 AM
Last Post: dutchdragon
  ENEB - exams MCDL 118 15,226 04-15-2024, 01:19 AM
Last Post: karehiro
  Opinions on Master's International University of Divinity isaachunter 19 6,160 04-14-2024, 07:55 AM
Last Post: isaachunter
Star a JD for JSD: another Northwestern California University School of Law journey thread jsd 33 7,344 04-04-2024, 05:32 PM
Last Post: collegecareerstudent
  Utah Eccles Master of Business Creation (MBC) Jonathan Whatley 0 203 03-29-2024, 07:23 PM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley