Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
MBA and MA at ENEB for just under $300
(11-19-2020, 04:58 PM)Thorne Wrote:
(11-19-2020, 01:09 PM)ss20ts Wrote:
(11-19-2020, 12:52 PM)raycathode Wrote: "Many well respected universities over PLA so I don't know what the big hang up is about."
Well they're German...so....

What does being German have to do with anything? That sounds pretty insulting.

Speaking as someone part German with lots of German family, they're basically strict jerks who can't see past their own noses. Structure, structure, and more structure are expected in education, PLA violates the structure, so it is ignored.

I don't find it insulting at all, lol.

My grandmother is from Germany. She's not a strict jerk so yeah I do find your comment insulting.

UMPI: BLS with Management Information Systems, Project Management, and Management minors - Graduating Spring 2021

Community College: AS Individual Studies
Community College: AAS Business Administration

Sophia: Environmental Science, Developing Effective Teams, The Essentials of Managing Conflict, College Algebra, Visual Communication, Microeconomics, Introduction to Information Technology, Introduction to Statistics, Human Biology
(11-19-2020, 09:28 PM)ss20ts Wrote:
(11-19-2020, 04:58 PM)Thorne Wrote:
(11-19-2020, 01:09 PM)ss20ts Wrote:
(11-19-2020, 12:52 PM)raycathode Wrote: "Many well respected universities over PLA so I don't know what the big hang up is about."
Well they're German...so....

What does being German have to do with anything? That sounds pretty insulting.

Speaking as someone part German with lots of German family, they're basically strict jerks who can't see past their own noses. Structure, structure, and more structure are expected in education, PLA violates the structure, so it is ignored.

I don't find it insulting at all, lol.

My grandmother is from Germany. She's not a strict jerk so yeah I do find your comment insulting.

Ah! We are at an impasse, then, as my grandfather is also from Germany and has helped inform my opinion through his direct descriptions of people and of both his parents. In the absence of a tiebreaker, it appears as though we shall remain eternally in the quagmire of the unknowable.

Jokes aside, I'm not interested in playing the heritage game, it's childish. I have an opinion, you disagree, that's fine. Let's move on and be adults rather than continue this pointless and ultimately futile exercise. Ultimately, this comes down to personal experience, and you can't rationally disagree with my experience any more than I can rationally disagree with yours.
Master of Business Administration, Universidad Isabel I, In Progress
Master in Management & Team Management, Universidad Isabel I, In Progress
Master in International Trade, Universidad Isabel I, In Progress
Master in Supply Chain Management, Universidad Isabel I, In Progress

BS Information Technology, Security Emphasis, Western Governors University, 2017
AAS Information Systems Cybersecurity, Community College, 2017
AAS Computer Networking, Community College, 2017
FEMA Emergency Management Certificate, 2017

Certifications: A+, Linux+, Project+, Google IT Support Professional, 3CX Intermediate, CCNA, CCNA Security

Undergraduate Credits: 165 Semester Credits
Graduate Credits: 105 ECTS (52.5 Semester Credits)
Thank you all for the insight.

new question.

Do other European countries have the same policy as Germany and if yes, were can I verify each country?
Each country has its own policies. A couple even accept NA degrees while Germany does not.
In progress:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
TESU - BA Computer Science

Completed:
Sophia (30 courses), The Institutes (old), Study.com (2 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization
(11-20-2020, 04:49 AM)rachel83az Wrote: Each country has its own policies. A couple even accept NA degrees while Germany does not.

I understand each country has its own policies, I am looking for a searchable database for each country, similar to Germany. At least countries in the EU.
(11-20-2020, 05:14 AM)HogwartsSchool Wrote:
(11-20-2020, 04:49 AM)rachel83az Wrote: Each country has its own policies. A couple even accept NA degrees while Germany does not.

I understand each country has its own policies, I am looking for a searchable database for each country, similar to Germany. At least countries in the EU.

From what I have seen, that doesn't really exist. There is a page out there that has links to different EU country pages but they don't all have databases (I'd say most probably don't?) and the information isn't organized neatly. I think SweetSugarNL posted a link to the site I'm thinking of but I can't find it right now. 

I would search Google for something like "<country name> degrees valid for immigration" and go from there.
In progress:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
TESU - BA Computer Science

Completed:
Sophia (30 courses), The Institutes (old), Study.com (2 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization
Hi Everyone, to those who are taking any one or more of the ENEB programs offered, I have a quick simple question.   Are there any exams, quizzes, or finals?  From looking at their web page, it's all project writing assignments, which means or translates into a set of written works that will determine the grade.  Is that all you're graded on, the amount of writing assignments?  What are the self assessments mentioned below?

ENEB MBA under the Methodology heading: https://eneb.com/master-and-postgraduate...istration/

DISTANCE LEARNING METHOD

In order to facilitate combining personal and professional life, all our training programs are carried out entirely online. Thus, students can access the whole training content through our Virtual Campus. It’s our main platform that allows our students to study from anywhere in the world and at any time. All evaluations and final works are also submitted online.

Once enrolled, our students have access to the Virtual Campus where they can find all necessary academic resources, establish a permanent communication with other students and teachers, gain access to discussion forums, take the English Business course, among many other possibilities.

EVALUATION

Consistency is one of the key aspects in the training plan. By means of self-assessments provided through the Virtual Campus, our students will be able to reinforce the acquired knowledge. In order to pass all the subjects, it is essential to submit a final paper for each of them. When our team of tutors have evaluated the final work, the student will be able to see their final mark in the Virtual Campus. In addition, a document explaining in detail all points of their final work will be sent to their email.

In the evaluation, our tutors assess the following aspects:

Presentation, design, visual richness and spelling.
   Development of the topic, complexity of the statement, logic and consistency with the results obtained in the case study.
   Added value in the analysis and development of the proposed case.

It needs to be pointed out that all the self-assessments and final papers must be given a minimum grade of 5 to pass each of the subjects.
Goals: TESU BSBA GM (Added CIS) and BA Computer Science
BSBA GM - Added CIS AOS (CIS & GM completed)
BACS & Grad Plans (BACS instead of BALS w/NSM)

ASNSM Comp Sci, Cert: Accounting, Marketing: Complete 
ASNSM Math: Remaining - Study.com Calculus I (3 credits)

Taking a majority of credits at Sophia.org, SL, and Study.com to finish these degrees
Updating my courses remaining by following forum advice, guide, spreadsheet & wiki.
(11-20-2020, 08:25 PM)Lewis.Yim Wrote: Hi Everyone, to those who are taking any one or more of the ENEB programs offered, I have a quick simple question.   Are there any exams, quizzes, or finals?  From looking at their web page, it's all project writing assignments, which means or translates into a set of written works that will determine the grade.  Is that all you're graded on, the amount of writing assignments?  What are the self assessments mentioned below?

ENEB MBA under the Methodology heading: https://eneb.com/master-and-postgraduate...istration/

DISTANCE LEARNING METHOD

In order to facilitate combining personal and professional life, all our training programs are carried out entirely online. Thus, students can access the whole training content through our Virtual Campus. It’s our main platform that allows our students to study from anywhere in the world and at any time. All evaluations and final works are also submitted online.

Once enrolled, our students have access to the Virtual Campus where they can find all necessary academic resources, establish a permanent communication with other students and teachers, gain access to discussion forums, take the English Business course, among many other possibilities.

EVALUATION

Consistency is one of the key aspects in the training plan. By means of self-assessments provided through the Virtual Campus, our students will be able to reinforce the acquired knowledge. In order to pass all the subjects, it is essential to submit a final paper for each of them. When our team of tutors have evaluated the final work, the student will be able to see their final mark in the Virtual Campus. In addition, a document explaining in detail all points of their final work will be sent to their email.

In the evaluation, our tutors assess the following aspects:

Presentation, design, visual richness and spelling.
   Development of the topic, complexity of the statement, logic and consistency with the results obtained in the case study.
   Added value in the analysis and development of the proposed case.

It needs to be pointed out that all the self-assessments and final papers must be given a minimum grade of 5 to pass each of the subjects.
As far as I know, you are technically required to complete all the quizzes (from 5-10 quizzes per class with 10-20 questions each) before you are eligible to complete the final paper. The final grade in the gradebook is the paper though.
Master of Business Administration, Universidad Isabel I, In Progress
Master in Management & Team Management, Universidad Isabel I, In Progress
Master in International Trade, Universidad Isabel I, In Progress
Master in Supply Chain Management, Universidad Isabel I, In Progress

BS Information Technology, Security Emphasis, Western Governors University, 2017
AAS Information Systems Cybersecurity, Community College, 2017
AAS Computer Networking, Community College, 2017
FEMA Emergency Management Certificate, 2017

Certifications: A+, Linux+, Project+, Google IT Support Professional, 3CX Intermediate, CCNA, CCNA Security

Undergraduate Credits: 165 Semester Credits
Graduate Credits: 105 ECTS (52.5 Semester Credits)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ENEB Credential Evaluation robottheman 16 1,823 10-24-2020, 10:01 AM
Last Post: eLearner