Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 3.83 Average
ENEB Master Thread
(05-04-2021, 03:20 PM)rachel83az Wrote:
(05-04-2021, 03:09 PM)Vle045 Wrote:
(05-04-2021, 01:42 PM)rachel83az Wrote: It took some digging but the Amazon page is here: https://www.amazon.es/MBA-M%C3%A1ster-Ad...B07T8H2TZB It looks like Amazon buyers get some sort of customized thumb drive. I'm very tempted to purchase it just to see what arrives, lol.

That looks like a SIM card.  Perhaps wifi/online access is not as easy to come by and/or is included with enrollment.

Definitely not a SIM card. It's something like these: https://www.customusb.com/usb-business-c...icro-flip/

Wow. I’ve never seen anything like that.  Now I need one of those... might be a great promotional item.
MBA, starting July 2022
BA, Sociology 
Certificate, Paralegal Studies
Certificate, Diversity, Equity and Inclusion in the Workplace
Certificate, Global Entrepreneurship & Innovation Virtual Bootcamp
Sophia: 17 credits

LawShelf affiliate (NCCRS credits)
Buy one, get one free with my affiliate code: VK375
https://lawshelf.com/videocoursesview
[-] The following 1 user Likes Vle045's post:
  • rachel83az
Weird, that does look like a SIM card to me. I wonder what they need that thing for...
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
(05-04-2021, 07:57 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote: Weird, that does look like a SIM card to me.  I wonder what they need that thing for...

According to the 3rd picture from the bottom, it contains at least one video. 

My (very rough) translation of the Spanish would be:
  1. Send an email to <address> with your information + the information below.
  2. Watch the video instructions contained on the USB.
  3. Begin to enjoy your new Master's degree!
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210
(05-04-2021, 07:33 PM)cacoleman1983 Wrote: Well those who enroll at ENEB say it is a good program and that is all that matters.   Just don't do the MCA validation as you will be paying more than the ENEB program itself and it is a waste of money that will not give any good outcomes that I can think of.   ENEB needs to stop offering MCA or they will find themselves in trouble.  They should instead partner with a foreign evaluator who will give them that US regionally accredited Masters equivalency everyone wants.

I kinda thought it was a garbage program, myself. If your workplace will recognize it and it gets a box checked, it's very good value. Other than that, I don't think you're going to find much value in it on the open market. It doesn't matter what "legal" argument you can make for it being "real." Perception is reality. And I'm skeptical about what kind of perception anyone is going to have of this thing.
I can't believe we're even still talking about it.
(05-04-2021, 08:38 PM)raycathode Wrote:
(05-04-2021, 07:33 PM)cacoleman1983 Wrote: Well those who enroll at ENEB say it is a good program and that is all that matters.   Just don't do the MCA validation as you will be paying more than the ENEB program itself and it is a waste of money that will not give any good outcomes that I can think of.   ENEB needs to stop offering MCA or they will find themselves in trouble.  They should instead partner with a foreign evaluator who will give them that US regionally accredited Masters equivalency everyone wants.

I kinda thought it was a garbage program, myself. If your workplace will recognize it and it gets a box checked, it's very good value. Other than that, I don't think you're going to find much value in it on the open market. It doesn't matter what "legal" argument you can make for it being "real." Perception is reality. And I'm skeptical about what kind of perception anyone is going to have of this thing.

I think the positive evaluations that rolled in kept it alive. For many, everything hinged on them not being rejected by U.S. evaluators. People against it were certain evaluators were going to send it crashing down in flames, but it didn't happen. If it did happen, this thread would've been dead a long time ago and rightfully so.

My take is: this program is fine for the checkbox, to acquire some new knowledge, keep your essay writing skills sharp, and to possibly prepare for a higher-recognized program if that's the goal. If a person is looking to go on to six-figures, fortune and fame after finishing, then they're in for a big letdown, lol, and it will be deserved.
(05-05-2021, 10:04 AM)eLearner Wrote: If a person is looking to go on to six-figures, fortune and fame after finishing, then they're in for a big letdown, lol, and it will be deserved.

I doubt that anyone who gets an ENEB degree will wind up as CEO of IBM or something like that. But it could be enough to be able to switch careers. And/or for someone to be eligible for a promotion at the job they already have.
In progress:

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
[-] The following 1 user Likes rachel83az's post:
  • eLearner
(05-05-2021, 10:19 AM)rachel83az Wrote: I doubt that anyone who gets an ENEB degree will wind up as CEO of IBM or something like that. But it could be enough to be able to switch careers. And/or for someone to be eligible for a promotion at the job they already have.

What's funny about that thought is, there have been CEO's who lied about having a degree like the ex-CEO of Yahoo and ex-CEO of Radioshack, and many others. The same people and types of people that allowed those liars to get that far would also be the same kind that would shun someone with a legitimate degree from ENEB or any other place not as prestigious as the ones those scammers lied about.

There is a lesson in that but people never learn. They'd rather take a liar with a prestigious label on their resume than take an honest person without one.
I don't understand the desire for the liar over someone with a legit, but less prestigious, degree. That's why I'll never make the big bucks, I guess.
In progress:

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
(05-05-2021, 10:35 AM)rachel83az Wrote: I don't understand the desire for the liar over someone with a legit, but less prestigious, degree. That's why I'll never make the big bucks, I guess.

If my previous post didn't make you sick, check this out: Scott Thompson, the liar ex-CEO of Yahoo has gone on to become CEO of two other companies since! Same with the liar ex-CEO of RadioShack David J. Edmondson!

And let's not forget how Jimmy Iovine, CEO music mogul, committed forgery and mail fraud to fake a degree from UCLA.

People love a good liar. They can deny it, but the proof is out there.
(05-04-2021, 08:38 PM)raycathode Wrote:

What did you not like about ENEB?  Which program did you complete?  How long did it take you to complete the program?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ENEB for FIS Lorvey 6 266 9 hours ago
Last Post: Messdiener
Thumbs Up Master in Sustainable Transition - Germany (No Tuition Fee, English, Online Program) kumamon 2 314 03-27-2024, 11:03 PM
Last Post: armado
  Graduate Discounts (ENEB, Walden, etc) ashkir 24 21,191 03-27-2024, 01:03 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Has anyone tried recognizing ENEB/UC1 or UoPeople degrees in Australia? ecdw94 4 326 03-25-2024, 09:06 PM
  ENEB - exams MCDL 108 13,020 03-21-2024, 08:00 AM
Last Post: Wowbagger
  Recognition of Execute Master Lorvey 10 486 03-19-2024, 02:31 AM
  Master of Public Administration BSBRose21 9 1,523 03-18-2024, 11:01 PM
Last Post: Leedeedee
  Cheapest/Easiest Master's? Hellenic, WGU, UMPi? mohelena02 19 1,619 03-18-2024, 11:13 AM
Last Post: FireMedic_Philosopher
  South College Developing CBE Master's in Criminal Justice Jonathan Whatley 2 200 03-18-2024, 03:29 AM
  Troy University Master's - $250/credit for military PreLawCoastie 11 550 03-11-2024, 12:20 PM
Last Post: Duneranger