Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 3.83 Average
ENEB Master Thread
Drat. I missed the coupon code period!
Harvard Extension School- HESA President- 2024
O.P. Jindal Global University- MA in International Relations, Security, and Strategy- In Prog.
Harvard Uni-Ext. School- ALM in English- In Prog., Cert. in American Lit. and Culture- May 2024
Harvard Uni- Kennedy School of Gov.- PLC- Public Leadership Credential- 01/2023
Bottega Uni- MBA-Feb. 2022
Kennesaw State Uni- BA English-Dec. 2021
Charter Oak State College- BS/AS Psychology- 2013
(05-07-2021, 09:00 PM)collegecareerstudent Wrote: Drat. I missed the coupon code period!

Keep checking back. It seems to go on sale pretty regularly (like now - 2 hours left) but the coupons are less reliable. Maybe every other month? I've never kept close track, to be honest.
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210
[-] The following 1 user Likes rachel83az's post:
  • collegecareerstudent
I just plugged in the coupon code. It gave me a message telling me it was expired but they were honoring it anyways. LOL.
MBA, starting July 2022
BA, Sociology 
Certificate, Paralegal Studies
Certificate, Diversity, Equity and Inclusion in the Workplace
Certificate, Global Entrepreneurship & Innovation Virtual Bootcamp
Sophia: 17 credits

LawShelf affiliate (NCCRS credits)
Buy one, get one free with my affiliate code: VK375
https://lawshelf.com/videocoursesview
What's the coupon code!?!
Harvard Extension School- HESA President- 2024
O.P. Jindal Global University- MA in International Relations, Security, and Strategy- In Prog.
Harvard Uni-Ext. School- ALM in English- In Prog., Cert. in American Lit. and Culture- May 2024
Harvard Uni- Kennedy School of Gov.- PLC- Public Leadership Credential- 01/2023
Bottega Uni- MBA-Feb. 2022
Kennesaw State Uni- BA English-Dec. 2021
Charter Oak State College- BS/AS Psychology- 2013
(05-08-2021, 10:26 AM)collegecareerstudent Wrote: What's the coupon code!?!

The coupon code that Vle045 used no longer works at all. Hopefully, there'll be another code soon.
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210
IEE responded email to my inquiry with this message concerning ENEB and propio in general....

"We cannot guarantee the outcome of an evaluation without completing the entire educational background. Our equivalency will depend on which type of degree that you received at ENEB. Máster Universitario degrees are títulos officials (official titles) and are a part of the official Spanish education system as stated in Spanish law, so we will typically equate these to a US master's degree. Máster propio degrees are títulos propios (institution-specific or proprietary titles). Institutions are allowed to create their own propios programs, but these degrees fall outside of the official Spanish education as stated in Spanish law, and institutions are legally forbidden from using the approved diploma format for propio degrees. Because Spanish law specifically states that propio degrees are not official degrees, IEE considers such degrees as equivalent to graduate credit in the US, and we will typically equate it to a Graduate Certificate."
[-] The following 1 user Likes cacoleman1983's post:
  • Vle045
Interesting. So.... if I follow that correctly, the ENEB degrees will be like certificates. What are the odds any US schools would take any of it in as a transfer toward a Master’s.

Regardless.... if you learn something useful along the way, I still think a couple hundred is worth it. BUT, may be a waste of time if you actually want/need and Masters or MBA.
MBA, starting July 2022
BA, Sociology 

(05-13-2021, 06:42 PM)Vle045 Wrote: Interesting.  So.... if I follow that correctly, the ENEB degrees will be like certificates.  What are the odds any US schools would take any of it in as a transfer toward a Master’s.

Regardless.... if you learn something useful along the way, I still think a couple hundred is worth it.   BUT, may be a waste of time if you actually want/need and Masters or MBA.

With an evaluation as a graduate certificate, a ton of schools will accept these as transfer credits
Master of Business Administration, Universidad Isabel I, 2021
Master in Management & Team Management, Universidad Isabel I, 2021
Master in International Trade, Universidad Isabel I, 2021
Master in Supply Chain Management, Universidad Isabel I, 2021
Master in Project Management, Universidad Isabel I, 2023

BS Information Technology, Western Governors University, 2017
AAS Cybersecurity, Community College, 2017
FEMA Emergency Management Certificate, 2017
Fundraising Specialization Certificate, Berkeley/Haas, 2020

Undergraduate Credits: 165 Semester Credits
Graduate Credits: 105 ECTS (52.5 Semester Credits)
[-] The following 1 user Likes Thorne's post:
  • rachel83az
Then it is DEFINITELY worth the $200-300.
MBA, starting July 2022
BA, Sociology 

[-] The following 1 user Likes Vle045's post:
  • rachel83az
The way IEE explains it is really detailed and makes sense as to why they won't give it a Master's equivalent because they can't equate it as that for legal purposes since the "own" titles are unofficial. A graduate certificate is a step below that but for the US, it is still at the graduate level. With it being evaluated as a Graduate Certificate with 30 graduate hours, it is still practically a Masters equivalent. Also, this will work for those who may want to teach business at the college level provided you already have a Masters in another field.
[-] The following 2 users Like cacoleman1983's post:
  • rachel83az, Thorne

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ENEB for FIS Lorvey 4 159 2 hours ago
Last Post: bjcheung77
Thumbs Up Master in Sustainable Transition - Germany (No Tuition Fee, English, Online Program) kumamon 2 295 Yesterday, 11:03 PM
Last Post: armado
  Graduate Discounts (ENEB, Walden, etc) ashkir 24 21,125 Yesterday, 01:03 AM
  Has anyone tried recognizing ENEB/UC1 or UoPeople degrees in Australia? ecdw94 4 318 03-25-2024, 09:06 PM
  ENEB - exams MCDL 108 13,010 03-21-2024, 08:00 AM
Last Post: Wowbagger
  Recognition of Execute Master Lorvey 10 484 03-19-2024, 02:31 AM
  Master of Public Administration BSBRose21 9 1,515 03-18-2024, 11:01 PM
Last Post: Leedeedee
  Cheapest/Easiest Master's? Hellenic, WGU, UMPi? mohelena02 19 1,616 03-18-2024, 11:13 AM
Last Post: FireMedic_Philosopher
  South College Developing CBE Master's in Criminal Justice Jonathan Whatley 2 199 03-18-2024, 03:29 AM
  Troy University Master's - $250/credit for military PreLawCoastie 11 546 03-11-2024, 12:20 PM
Last Post: Duneranger