Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MBA with no proctored exams
Hello, I was wondering if anyone knows of any affordable schools that offer a online MBA with no proctored exams?also is there any sites like study.com that I could fulfill graduate level business courses for transfer to get my mba? Thanks
Broadly speaking, graduate degrees do NOT work like undergrad degrees. Schools tend to accept few, if any, transfer credits towards their degrees. There are pretty much no alt-credit ways of getting inexpensive grad credits - at least not toward an MBA. AFAIK, MBAs don't usually have exams anyway. It's mostly papers. Lots and lots of papers.

That said, some schools might accept a completed ENEB MBA as valid transfer credit toward their MBA program. That might be an option for you. https://degreeforum.miraheze.org/wiki/ENEB
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210
(03-31-2022, 07:47 AM)rachel83az Wrote: Broadly speaking, graduate degrees do NOT work like undergrad degrees. Schools tend to accept few, if any, transfer credits towards their degrees. There are pretty much no alt-credit ways of getting inexpensive grad credits - at least not toward an MBA. AFAIK, MBAs don't usually have exams anyway. It's mostly papers. Lots and lots of papers.

That said, some schools might accept a completed ENEB MBA as valid transfer credit toward their MBA program. That might be an option for you. https://degreeforum.miraheze.org/wiki/ENEB
Thanks Rachel!!! By the way I finished the google project certificate in 4 days. Thanks so much for telling me about that. I’m just hoping tesu takes the two upper level management courses..
(03-31-2022, 07:50 AM)Mcflurry Wrote:
(03-31-2022, 07:47 AM)rachel83az Wrote: Broadly speaking, graduate degrees do NOT work like undergrad degrees. Schools tend to accept few, if any, transfer credits towards their degrees. There are pretty much no alt-credit ways of getting inexpensive grad credits - at least not toward an MBA. AFAIK, MBAs don't usually have exams anyway. It's mostly papers. Lots and lots of papers.

Thanks Rachel!!! By the way I finished the google project certificate in 4 days. Thanks so much for telling me about that. I’m just hoping tesu takes the two upper level management courses..

I think Google project certificate credits are college level, so they can't transfer to MBA.
(03-31-2022, 08:17 AM)thodeptrai Wrote:
(03-31-2022, 07:50 AM)Mcflurry Wrote:

I think Google project certificate credits are college level, so they can't transfer to MBA.
I know, sorry for the confusion. I’m on the break of getting my bachelors and Rachel told me about that course for getting my bachelors.
Coopersmith now has two business courses that are NCCRS-recommended as graduate-level if you can find a school that accepts NCCRS credits at the graduate level. The Thunderbird School of Global Management is about to start their free, self-paced graduate certificate program. Those credits will be transferable if you earn a B+ or better on all of them. Here's a thread on the schools that accept the most transfer credits.

https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...er-credits
Graduate of Not VUL or ENEB
MS, MSS and Graduate Cert
AAS, AS, BA, and BS
CLEP
Intro Psych 70, US His I 64, Intro Soc 63, Intro Edu Psych 70, A&I Lit 64, Bio 68, Prin Man 69, Prin Mar 68
DSST
Life Dev Psych 62, Fund Coun 68, Intro Comp 469, Intro Astr 56, Env & Hum 70, HTYH 456, MIS 451, Prin Sup 453, HRM 62, Bus Eth 458
ALEKS
Int Alg, Coll Alg
TEEX
4 credits
TECEP
Fed Inc Tax, Sci of Nutr, Micro, Strat Man, Med Term, Pub Relations
CSU
Sys Analysis & Design, Programming, Cyber
SL
Intro to Comm, Microbio, Acc I
Uexcel
A&P
Davar
Macro, Intro to Fin, Man Acc
[-] The following 3 users Like sanantone's post:
  • Library2HospitalChaplain, suzycupcake, Vle045
(03-31-2022, 07:41 AM)Mcflurry Wrote: Hello, I was wondering if anyone knows of any affordable schools that offer a online MBA with no proctored exams?also is there any sites like study.com that I could fulfill graduate level business courses for transfer to get my mba? Thanks

I'm attending Amberton University and none of my exams so far have had proctors. They're open book as well. Amberton has a variety of areas to focus your MBA. Tuition is $285 per credit and all MBA courses are 3 credits. The total fees per session are $35. There are 4 10 week sessions a year with at least a 2 week break in between. 

https://www.amberton.edu/programs-and-co...index.html

I have read that there are ACE grad courses out there. I have searched and searched for them but haven't found any. Amberton does accept grad transfer credit of up to 12 credits. You must complete at least 8 courses at Amberton.
@OP, Does it have to be an MBA, or can a close/similar degree say in Organizational Leadership do? Are you into competency based degrees where they go through assessments and assignments, or would you rather take the courses through terms? There are a few choices, have you taken a look at any that interest you yet?
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
HAU no proctored exams.

Plus, most of us have gotten 3 courses worth of credits between undergrad and other courses etc
DBA Student at South College starting in October 2022, Target finish date May 2024

Certificate for the Study of Capitalism at University of Arkansas finished July 2022

MBA with Hellenic American University started March 29th, 2021 , finished May 20th 2022, Graduated in June 2022

BSBA at Thomas Edison State University started May 21st 2020 with Sophia and SDC, finished Jan 24th, 2021, Graduated on 12 March of 2021

Total time to complete both degrees 2 years exactly, total cost just a small bit over $10,000

Thanks Degreeforum!
Hmm makes me wonder why are you asking for non-proctored exams... Is there a reason? It is kind of suspicious to ask for a school like that. Not accusing you of anything but sounds like you are looking for a way to do your exams the easy way (possibly using Chegg or other internet sources). If the exams are proctored it prevents cheating or help from others. What good is an MBA if you cant pass exams to prove your knowledge? Now if you are looking for a program that is more paper-driven that's a different story. Just saying...
Degrees In Progress:
EVMS Doctor of Health Science
Completed Degrees:
Doctor of Healthcare Administration Dec 2021 
Masters of Business Administration July 2022
Masters of Public Administration '19
Masters of Arts in Urban Affairs '17
Masters of Arts in Criminal Justice '16
Bachelors of Science in Police Studies '14
Advanced Graduate Certificate in Criminal Investigations '15
[-] The following 3 users Like newdegree's post:
  • ArielB74, jch, jsd

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ENEB - exams MCDL 108 13,003 03-21-2024, 08:00 AM
Last Post: Wowbagger
  Competency-Based MBA Programs without proctored tests klone 4 802 09-01-2023, 11:06 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Online MPH Program No Exams? newdegree 8 1,510 08-23-2021, 01:59 PM
Last Post: ashkir
  Degree Programs Heavy on Exams/Light on Papers ReyMysterioso 9 2,191 04-07-2019, 06:09 PM
Last Post: amilitab4k9
  Hate exams, but want a Master's? You're in luck! kevinmane 9 2,737 09-22-2017, 11:11 AM
Last Post: RANSOMSOUL