Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Macro- and Microeconomics lectures
I found a great source of free lectures of these subjects: http://web.gsm.uci.edu/~navarro/download.htm

The first section, Principles of Economics, is an audio book (about 8 hours long) encompassing both Macro- and Microeconomics. Section 3 and 4 are PowerPoint lectures, which can be downloaded and run as slideshows; from what I can tell these essentially have the same information as the audio book, so downloading the huge files isn't necessary.

I know most folks on this site want to study the notes here and get the exam over with, but this is a great supplemental resource.
anar579 Wrote:I found a great source of free lectures of these subjects: http://web.gsm.uci.edu/~navarro/download.htm

The first section, Principles of Economics, is an audio book (about 8 hours long) encompassing both Macro- and Microeconomics. Section 3 and 4 are PowerPoint lectures, which can be downloaded and run as slideshows; from what I can tell these essentially have the same information as the audio book, so downloading the huge files isn't necessary.

I know most folks on this site want to study the notes here and get the exam over with, but this is a great supplemental resource.
Just a quick thank you for all the help and insight you have given to all of us through this web site. Iam not trying to be corny, but your involvement on this web site is a big plus for everyone. Thank You!
RBOWMAN Wrote:Just a quick thank you for all the help and insight you have given to all of us through this web site. Iam not trying to be corny, but your involvement on this web site is a big plus for everyone. Thank You!
Wow, that is so nice of you to say! I guess we are all thankful when we find helpful information and want to do the same for others to benefit from. I think that's what we all contribute here!
anar579 Wrote:Wow, that is so nice of you to say! I guess we are all thankful when we find helpful information and want to do the same for others to benefit from. I think that's what we all contribute here!

I probably speak for a number of " mature" instantcert users who suddenly find ourselves going back and finishing college and surprised by that circumstance. The help that exists on this web site makes some of our apprehensions go away. I am thankful that we all can share our educational experiences and maybe keep on track with getting our degrees in a timely fashion and with as little weeping and gnashing of teeth as possible. Thanks again!
For anyone who will be using these Economics courses I listed above:

I started to listen to the audio book, and while it's easy to listen to and the author keeps you interested and isn't monotone, I found that when he was referring to graphs and models, I needed a visual. So I painstakingly downloaded all the ppt modules, and it's so much better.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Question on microeconomics FishNDip 5 1,581 06-20-2019, 08:36 AM
Last Post: alab21
  Microeconomics CLEP Charboy93 2 1,104 06-05-2019, 07:56 AM
Last Post: quigongene
  Macro Economics cardiacclep 2 1,647 08-06-2017, 11:10 AM
Last Post: cardiacclep
  Macro Economics archerbob 0 918 12-06-2016, 09:52 AM
Last Post: archerbob
  Micro/Macro economics which one? morig 7 1,992 10-30-2016, 12:41 AM
Last Post: RANSOMSOUL
  If you've taken MICROECONOMICS, please HELP. SJMEnterprises1 5 1,158 09-12-2016, 08:06 AM
Last Post: Prloko
  passed macro in one day creditmonsoon 1 1,006 05-30-2016, 12:01 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Straighterline & Macro/Microeconomics ALRS 11 4,805 03-25-2016, 07:25 PM
Last Post: UptonSinclair
  Fastest time for Straighterline Microeconomics and Org Behav GoodYellowDogs 8 1,170 02-20-2016, 08:49 PM
Last Post: Mamasaphire
  FA clep as prep for priin of microeconomics jgbenjamin 1 843 02-17-2016, 03:44 PM
Last Post: dfrecore