Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Macroeconomics Words Of Advice
I'm a little scared of my test tomorrow. I have been studying the Instantcert material, but honestly don't understand all of it. Any words of advice for the test?
Only you can tell how ready you are, but in general, we say that you should understand everything the materials teach you. If there's just a couple of areas that you have trouble understanding, you should be fine, but if you've got big gaps in your knowledge, you should probably take the time to use supplemental resources or internet searches to get those areas worked out...
--
Steve
Webmaster, InstantCert.com
Oh yeah, one other thing--I would definitely recommend downloading the Collegeboard study guide and studying the sample questions and learning those. It could make a few points difference on the actual test.
--
Steve
Webmaster, InstantCert.com
bluetooth Wrote:I'm a little scared of my test tomorrow. I have been studying the Instantcert material, but honestly don't understand all of it. Any words of advice for the test?

[SIZE="2"]If you had more time, I would have suggested getting the tapes -or- dvd's on economics from http://www.StandardDeviants.com .[/SIZE]
I myself took the Macroeconomics CLEP exam in Feb and passed with a score of 69. I followed InstantCert's recommendations by studying both the questions and the amplifying comments at the bottom of the pages for all parts (I believe there were something like 8 parts). Specifically, I started with part 1. I would not try to answer the questions the 1st time through, I would hit the continue button that way the correct answer would be displayed with amplifying information. I would read each page thoroughly, then I would start over and this time I would try and answer the question. Once again I would read each page thoroughly, I would continue this process until I answered all questions correctly (took about 4 times). Then I would go to part 2 and do the same process, I did this with all of the parts. By the time I was done I could complete all sections one after the other without missing a question. I did the same thing for Principals of Accounting, I actually ran out of time taking that exam and didn't answer a few of the questions but I still passed with a score of 58. That is pretty good in my book because I didn't know anything about accounting before I took the exam. Hope this helps. GOOD LUCK to You!!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Advice Needed for School & Degree Plan diablo 8 661 01-04-2024, 04:58 PM
Last Post: allvia
  Burnout advice anewmanx 13 2,587 11-18-2023, 08:46 PM
Last Post: anewmanx
Question Seeking advice - should I switch degrees? impasta 15 3,204 06-09-2023, 02:00 PM
Last Post: allvia
  Nutrition & Fitness - degree advice lumina 10 1,041 01-23-2023, 02:08 PM
Last Post: lumina
  True to his words - Many years later, NHL Player finishes degree! bjcheung77 2 714 06-19-2022, 11:25 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Need advice to get either 30 credits and be registered at a school or 60 suzycupcake 20 1,997 06-18-2022, 10:38 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Warren Buffett Has 1 Key Piece of Career Advice for College Kids LevelUP 2 703 03-08-2022, 03:20 PM
Last Post: Tedium
  Any Project Managers on this board? Seeking advice collegechick 3 968 12-21-2021, 07:02 PM
Last Post: ashkir
Question Is an Ivy-League Nursing school even worth it? Plus I need some advice too 2L8 25 5,731 09-19-2021, 10:51 AM
Last Post: Alpha
Star TESU or WGU? Advice needed, Ground 0, want to be as realistic as possible! OP88 15 4,154 05-29-2021, 12:36 PM
Last Post: OP88