Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Masters Degreei ENMU.EDU -NMHU.EDU -WTA&M.EDU AND BLEKINGEC (SWEDEN-FREE)
After spending some exhaustive time researching and excavating the best valued MBA and masters programmes , I stumbled on the colleges listed above. I am finally contemplating a masters and have narrowed my options to EASTERN New Mexico Uni.. No GMAT required along with the best tuition rates I have seen. In state tuition if 6 or less courses are taken per semester (235.43-GRAD) . MBA can be completed in a year. The option I have pondered is the Masters in operations man from the Uni Of Arkansas which is completely online as well.

Does anyone have any experience with them? or any of the above mentioned schools? ENMU Graduate School
I don't know anything about any of them, but I wanted to say that I just looked at ENMU with your link and it does look like a great deal!
BA.SS: TESU '17
AA.LS, with Honors: CC '16
CHW Certification: CC '15
ΦΘΚ, Alumna Member

"It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop."― Confucius

B&M University: '92-'95
CC: '95-'16
CLEP: A&I Lit; '08
DSST: HTYH; '08
FEMA: unusable at TESU
IIA: Ethics & CPCU; '15
Kaplan: PLA course; '14,
NFA: 2 CR; '15
SOPHIA: Intro Soc; '15
Straighterline: US History II, Intro Religion, Bus. Ethics, Prin. Mgmt, Cult. Anthro, Org Behavior, American Gov't, Bus. Comm; '15
Study.com: Social Psych, Hist of Vietnam, Abnorm Psych, Research Methods in Psych, Classroom Mgmt, Ed Psych; '16
TECEP: Psych of Women, Tech Writing, Med Term, Nutrition, Eng Comp I; '16
TESU: BA.SS Capstone course; '16

Ended with a total of 170 undergrad credits (plus lots of CEUs). My "I'm finally done" thread
I started a thread sometimes ago about my ENMU experience. Find it here, please: http://www.degreeforum.net/graduate-scho...ience.html
- Akintayo

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AA General Studies, 2014. Thomas Edison State College of New Jersey

BSBA General Management, 2014 - Thomas Edison State College of New Jersey

Bachelor of Religious Studies, 2015 - NationsUniversity
Bachelor of Arts in Management - Leadership, 2016 - Patten University

Award:
Arnold Fletcher Award, 2014. Thomas Edison State College of New Jersey

Graduate School
Master of Science in Management, MSc - The University of Economics in Bratislava - full time studies

ENMU MBA: 2 classes completed - discontinued as am now to attend a local university in Slovakia

65 Semester Hours from Obafemi Awolowo University
45 Credits from Straighterline
24 Credits from TECEP
13 Credits from Penn Foster College
12 Credits fro ALEKS
4 Credits from TEEX
Thanks for the feedback and my apologies it took me all this time to respond I am sort of an Introvert hiding with the League of Shadows. I got accepted to ENMU and currently awaiting Louisiana State University LSU Shreveport which is my first choice. Starting date is next month. Cost will run me less than 11k a little more with books factored in. Anyone with experience with LSU? I will be able to finish in less than a year (xfingers).
martialartist Wrote:Thanks for the feedback and my apologies it took me all this time to respond I am sort of an Introvert hiding with the League of Shadows. I got accepted to ENMU and currently awaiting Louisiana State University LSU Shreveport which is my first choice. Starting date is next month. Cost will run me less than 11k a little more with books factored in. Anyone with experience with LSU? I will be able to finish in less than a year (xfingers).

I was hoping you'd picked Sweden Wink
I delayed my response in hopes of confirming my decision, sadly due to time constraints and someone (meaning I) not providing all required information as listed on LSUS website I have been accepted for the March spring semester, so I have decided to attend ENMU.edu and possibly transfer in the spring or summer to LSUS since it is a AACSB school which provide a little more option to teach at the university level should I decide to do so.

@Cookderosa, Sweden still looking good though :-).
@martialartist, I'm glad to hear that you were accepted into LSU Shreveport. I am looking to attend their MBA or MHA program as well. Please tell me, where you went for undergrad and did you test out of the majority of your classes? I'm concerned that I don't have enough graded courses to be accepted without the GMAT.
My apologies for not responding sooner, I was away in the mountains in GA on vacation. I ended up applying to and being accepted to WEST TEXAS A&M University as well which is also AACSB accredited. I am awaiting some information from them and will update you on the specifics once received. I had about 55 credit hours of graded exams and courses combined but a GPA well over 3.00 which resulted in the GMAT being waived. The total cost should run me a little less then LSUS. I shall keep you posted. I actually got accepted to all three schools I applied to. LSUSEDU, ENMU.EDU and WTAMU.EDU.
martialartist Wrote:My apologies for not responding sooner, I was away in the mountains in GA on vacation. I ended up applying to and being accepted to WEST TEXAS A&M University as well which is also AACSB accredited. I am awaiting some information from them and will update you on the specifics once received. I had about 55 credit hours of graded exams and courses combined but a GPA well over 3.00 which resulted in the GMAT being waived. The total cost should run me a little less then LSUS. I shall keep you posted. I actually got accepted to all three schools I applied to. LSUSEDU, ENMU.EDU and WTAMU.EDU.

Not sure if you're still lurking on this site...which school did you choose? I am actually looking at all 3 of those as well, in addition to one or two others. BTW, ENMU is ACBSP, not AACSB accredited - the other two schools are AACSB (you probably know this by now). I assume you're out of state (though I believe all 3 are same cost regardless). What is your total program expected cost?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Kairos University Masters in Counseling Wnt2BLPC 9 705 Yesterday, 11:46 AM
Last Post: MichiganMax
  best MBA/Masters in Finance programs after UMPI? CFPhopeful 7 458 04-07-2024, 08:51 PM
Last Post: Mjake260
  SMC name change to Signum Magnum College - Free MBA?! bjcheung77 6 654 04-03-2024, 08:10 PM
Last Post: cacoleman1983
  New Purdue (Main) online masters in AI smartdegree 7 651 03-20-2024, 04:08 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Cheap Online Software Engineering Masters? yellow_gambit 4 366 03-17-2024, 11:58 PM
Last Post: nyvrem
  A very big thank you to this group. I have completed my Masters in IT from PUG NewatTESU 31 4,226 03-14-2024, 11:07 PM
Last Post: walruspanda
  Comp Sci (or related) Masters? Options? techmama 17 3,118 03-02-2024, 12:10 PM
Last Post: KMcLean
  ENEB MASTERS Accreditation, Questions Sara143 10 1,820 02-20-2024, 02:33 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Teesside University has some interesting Masters programs that cost around 9k USD nyvrem 5 582 02-17-2024, 07:01 AM
Last Post: Tomas
  MIT University just released free online courses. KSoul 0 476 02-14-2024, 04:33 AM
Last Post: KSoul