Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Masters of Science - Supply Chain
Hi All,

I would like to poll the forum about the online MS in SCM.
I'm looking at college's that do not require the GMAT. I think I've narrowed the field to three schools;
Rutgers University
University of Liverpool
Florida Institute of Technology

My company will help pay, so cost may not be a factor.
I know Rutgers is well known but, I live in NJ and it seems that everyone goes there. I feel that Rutgers has become too big and may be even overrated, just my opinion.
I'm looking into the curriculum of these three to determine which is the best fit.
But, was curious as to what ya'll think. Maybe there's other school's that are better?

Any feedback will be appreciated!
I had been researching SC myself. If the GMAT is a no go for you, a lot of good programs are out.

Michigan State, the #2 Supply Chain school in the country has an online program that has a waiverable GMAT.
UW-Platteville had been advertising on LinkedIn. They don't require GMAT/GRE.

MS Integrated Supply Chain Management Admission | University of Wisconsin-Platteville
CLEPS Passed: 10 DSST Passed: 11 TECEPS: 1

PrLoko-isms
Don't waste time by trying to save time. The only sure way to complete your degree is to knock out credits quickly and efficiently.

Don't let easiness bite you in the rear. Know your endgame (where you want to be) and plan backward from there. Your education is a means to an end.

Be honest professionally, socially and academically. There are people (especially little ones) who look up to you and they're going by your example.

Be proud. Whether you're an Engineer or Fast Food worker, there is honor and dignity in hard work.

Picking on people weaker than you only proves that you are a weak person.
I know nothing about your field, however, many people would argue that attending a local program online would open you up for less "distance learning bias" that may or may not be in your field. If all 3 of the schools you listed were equal in quality and price, I'd pick the one in your home state.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Kairos University Masters in Counseling Wnt2BLPC 9 684 6 hours ago
Last Post: MichiganMax
  Ms data science for 15k Imbanewbie 15 1,594 04-16-2024, 11:06 AM
Last Post: dutchdragon
  best MBA/Masters in Finance programs after UMPI? CFPhopeful 7 444 04-07-2024, 08:51 PM
Last Post: Mjake260
  Phd in environmental science myopenledger 2 217 03-27-2024, 11:32 AM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley
  New Purdue (Main) online masters in AI smartdegree 7 646 03-20-2024, 04:08 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Cheap Online Software Engineering Masters? yellow_gambit 4 364 03-17-2024, 11:58 PM
Last Post: nyvrem
  A very big thank you to this group. I have completed my Masters in IT from PUG NewatTESU 31 4,225 03-14-2024, 11:07 PM
Last Post: walruspanda
  Comp Sci (or related) Masters? Options? techmama 17 3,115 03-02-2024, 12:10 PM
Last Post: KMcLean
  ENEB MASTERS Accreditation, Questions Sara143 10 1,814 02-20-2024, 02:33 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Teesside University has some interesting Masters programs that cost around 9k USD nyvrem 5 581 02-17-2024, 07:01 AM
Last Post: Tomas