Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Minor noble, Squire etc
How does this work? I went from a Minor Noble to a Squire.

Can I get the same momentum to allow me to go from College Senior to a Graduate?

Oh, if it were only that easy...
Crystal King
BS Liberal Studies 3.87
Preparing for GRE
Goal Master Library Science 2009

Ambition is the Path to success,
Persistence is the vehicle you arrive in.
beckysharp Wrote:Can I get the same momentum to allow me to go from College Senior to a Graduate?

Oh, if it were only that easy...

[SIZE="3"]If it were only that easy to become a "Math Champion!"[/SIZE]
ShotoJuku +
A.S., B.S., M.S., MBA
IC Forums Senior Super Moderator  
Passing It On & Paying It Forward To All Just Starting or Completing Their Educational Journey!

Shoto's Passing Your Exam Advice Here --->   http://www.degreeforum.net/general-educa...#post59179
God Bless The USA :patriot:
ShotoJuku Wrote:[SIZE="3"]If it were only that easy to become a "Math Champion!"[/SIZE]
Have you taken the math test yet, Brian and if so ..SHARE!!!!!!!hilarious
Ron Bowman..Tx.
LIBERAL ARTS MAJOR
ATTENDING T.E.S.C.
27 CLEP AND DANTES COMPLETED COURSES AND 12 F.E.M.A.

ONE CLASS TO GO AND I'LL BE DONE. ASTRONOMY IS ALL THAT'S LEFT AND CAP AND GOWN HERE I COME !!
RBOWMAN Wrote:Have you taken the math test yet, Brian and if so ..SHARE!!!!!!!hilarious

[SIZE="2"]Next Friday. After me, you and the IC group will find out next....[/SIZE]
ShotoJuku +
A.S., B.S., M.S., MBA
IC Forums Senior Super Moderator  
Passing It On & Paying It Forward To All Just Starting or Completing Their Educational Journey!

Shoto's Passing Your Exam Advice Here --->   http://www.degreeforum.net/general-educa...#post59179
God Bless The USA :patriot:
Most internet discussion forums have ranks. When you hit a certain number of posts, you're "promoted"!

You just made your first promotion--some of our members have reached as high as Champion, and there are still many ranks to go!

It's a cheesy, but fun little feature, and unfortunately, no--it won't have any impact on your resume or college transcript. Smile
--
Steve
Webmaster, InstantCert.com
I just became a squire today. I take it after 30 posts you get promoted. I am sure we could petition a college to accept being a squire as some sort of life credit. hilarious
[SIZE="5"]Barry[/SIZE]
47 Traditional Credits 75 Non-Traditional with 3.7 GPA
[COLOR="Blue"]BA in Social Sciences from TESC last class ended on 1/13/2007!!
[COLOR="DarkGreen"]Waiting on grade for SOS440
B in SOC210[/COLOR][/COLOR]
Next up MA of Liberal Studies in Administrative Leadership through the University of Oklahoma!!
Hey, I'm also a squire. I'd gladly trade it for a free pass in the english requirements.
[SIZE="2"]WORKING TOWARDS B.S. OF CRIMINAL JUSTICE FROM EXCELSIOR COLLEGE.[/SIZE]
UPDATED 1/13
COMPLETED 113.33 HRS.
NEED 14.67
[COLOR="Green"]RECENTLY TAKEN TEST: RISE & FALL - 12/12 - 46 (OUCH!)
NEXT TESTS: World Conflicts, Juvenile Delinquency, Ethics, College Writing
LAST TRADITIONAL CLASS: Social Science Research
[/COLOR][COLOR="Blue"]
CLEP/DSST - 51 HRS
TRADITIONAL - 53
MILITARY - 9
[/COLOR]
sgloer Wrote:Most internet discussion forums have ranks. When you hit a certain number of posts, you're "promoted"!

You just made your first promotion--some of our members have reached as high as Champion, and there are still many ranks to go!

It's a cheesy, but fun little feature, and unfortunately, no--it won't have any impact on your resume or college transcript. Smile

That is, unless you are spazz, then you become "banned". Oh yeah, and by the way, I never did thank
Snazzlefrag for that. Thanks Snazzle!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Amazon Kindle or Barnes & Noble NOOK? CollegeStudent7 13 2,666 06-18-2011, 07:46 PM
Last Post: ryoder
  Why am I still a lowly minor noble??? Professor_Adam 6 1,931 09-25-2008, 09:17 AM
Last Post: Ruddigore
  I'm a Senior Squire....Now what? Lydia 11 2,575 05-12-2008, 07:09 PM
Last Post: Kiwi Lover