Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Montpellier Business School Online DBA, AACSB
(06-12-2022, 09:24 AM)Sdmj33 Wrote:
(06-12-2022, 07:37 AM)carrythenothing Wrote:
(06-11-2022, 07:31 PM)Sdmj33 Wrote:
(06-11-2022, 07:00 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote: So, Johann... I actually just looked up Grenoble Ecole de Management because of your post on this board.  They also are Triple Accredited, their DBA is twice as expensive as this one though.  Link: Doctorate in Business Administration at Woodbury, Burbank, California (grenoble-em.com)

I also noticed they offer a butt-in-seat 5 year PhD in Business Admin for FREE if you're selected!  Woo hoo!  There goes 5 years of someone's research life... I guess it's a trade off if they're interested in a "long-travel".   Link: PhD in Business Administration | Grenoble Ecole de Management (grenoble-em.com)

"Admitted candidates receive a tuition waiver covering all tuition fees. The PhD student is classed as a regular employee with an annually renewable contract pending performance evaluation. Salary covers the monthly living cost of a student in Grenoble."

Edit to add: You know what, for someone who is looking for a second passport or residency, completing this Butt-in-Seat offering might be sufficient enough to gain Permanent Residency in France?! It might be a great option for those looking to have a second home in that country.
Is there a way to find those "butt-in-seat" programs you mentioned? That would be a rly cheap pathway to temporary residency.

It's the second link in bjcheung77's post.
Thats for that one specific school he talked about. I need to know how to look for others, im not asking for a curated list, just the proper search terms to use. Cant exactly google butt in seat programs.

Here's a list of 144 AACSB-accredited public schools with fully face-to-face doctoral programs located in EMEA or APAC: https://www.aacsb.edu/accredited?deliver...ool=public
Ongoing: MLIS

June 2022, Thomas Edison State University (TESU): Second degree - BA in Computer Science + ASNSM in Mathematics + Cert. in CIS + Cert. in Operations Mgmt.
e-Packs: Computer Concepts; Industrial Psych.
Guided Study: Comp. Architecture
Online: Intro. to PLA; Database Mgmt.; Software Eng.; Data Structures; Liberal Arts Capstone; DSI-610 (Statistics.com)

May 2019, a residential, RA institution: BA in Political Science and Educational Studies
Relevant equivalencies: MAT-321; MAT-431; STA-315
[-] The following 1 user Likes carrythenothing's post:
  • Pikachu
(06-11-2022, 07:00 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote:
Johann Wrote:Yes - one of the officially-named Grandes Ecoles. The real thing. Yes, EQUIS, AMBA and AACSB - Triple Crown all right. That puts it into the territory of only 2% of Euro business schools.

The BS is simply "Business School" Not part of the domain. The $3K? I have no idea. Maybe someone will do a dissertation on it. The .com raises no alarms here. I just looked up Grenoble Ecole de Management - another high ranking French School - also a .com. Stuff like domain use differs from country to country it seems.

So, Johann... I actually just looked up Grenoble Ecole de Management because of your post on this board.  They also are Triple Accredited, their DBA is twice as expensive as this one though.  Link: Doctorate in Business Administration at Woodbury, Burbank, California (grenoble-em.com)

I also noticed they offer a butt-in-seat 5 year PhD in Business Admin for FREE if you're selected!  Woo hoo!  There goes 5 years of someone's research life... I guess it's a trade off if they're interested in a "long-travel".   Link: PhD in Business Administration | Grenoble Ecole de Management (grenoble-em.com)

"Admitted candidates receive a tuition waiver covering all tuition fees. The PhD student is classed as a regular employee with an annually renewable contract pending performance evaluation. Salary covers the monthly living cost of a student in Grenoble."

Edit to add: You know what, for someone who is looking for a second passport or residency, completing this Butt-in-Seat offering might be sufficient enough to gain Permanent Residency in France?! It might be a great option for those looking to have a second home in that country.

cerich67 Wrote:The brochure says 27,000 euros

Doh!  I didn't sign up for the brochure as I didn't want to provide any personal details... I *knew* I missed something!
Is there a way to find those "butt-in-seat" programs you mentioned? That would be a rly cheap pathway to temporary residency.

Lists of universities in France - Wikipedia
(06-12-2022, 09:12 PM)Alpha Wrote:
(06-11-2022, 07:00 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote:
Johann Wrote:Yes - one of the officially-named Grandes Ecoles. The real thing. Yes, EQUIS, AMBA and AACSB - Triple Crown all right. That puts it into the territory of only 2% of Euro business schools.

The BS is simply "Business School" Not part of the domain. The $3K? I have no idea. Maybe someone will do a dissertation on it. The .com raises no alarms here. I just looked up Grenoble Ecole de Management - another high ranking French School - also a .com. Stuff like domain use differs from country to country it seems.

So, Johann... I actually just looked up Grenoble Ecole de Management because of your post on this board.  They also are Triple Accredited, their DBA is twice as expensive as this one though.  Link: Doctorate in Business Administration at Woodbury, Burbank, California (grenoble-em.com)

cerich67 Wrote:The brochure says 27,000 euros

Doh!  I didn't sign up for the brochure as I didn't want to provide any personal details... I *knew* I missed something!

Lists of universities in France - Wikipedia

Ok i think i misunderstood what he meant by butt in seat. I figured its a program where you need a certain number of ppl to graduate in order to get accreditation or something of that sort. Sorry!
Here's another European Business School that might be of interest - The Business School of Netherlands
Business School Netherlands rates tier one MBA institution (businessday.ng)
(06-14-2022, 07:16 PM)Alpha Wrote: Here's another European Business School that might be of interest - The Business School of Netherlands
Business School Netherlands rates tier 
EUR 27,500 for an online mba from a non aacsb business school. 
Hard sell.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Any suggestion for online DBA doyouhowdo1 24 1,299 04-15-2024, 11:42 AM
Last Post: cc95
  DBA from Prague University of Economics and Business, 15k Euro durain 6 884 03-17-2024, 12:07 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Most Affordable Online PhD in CompSci or Cybersecurity wiresandscreens 34 3,453 02-16-2024, 03:31 AM
  Online doctorate degrees Malaysia Johann1 6 940 02-08-2024, 01:52 AM
  2024 Online EdD Programs No Dissertation Required (Applied Capstone Projects) Imbanewbie 2 558 02-08-2024, 01:36 AM
  PhD for as little as $1290,66 p/a at a top 150 school. Personherebb9 44 6,790 01-25-2024, 01:00 PM
Last Post: Tireman4
  International Business Academy of Scandinavia DBA adrian052 4 571 01-10-2024, 05:48 AM
Last Post: Harry101
  Looking for 2 year DBA online Bob Sham 42 7,096 01-04-2024, 09:29 AM
Last Post: Johann1
  Online MS Biological Sciences - 8 Months - Automatic Admission to Medical School Captainrekt000 4 555 12-07-2023, 04:20 PM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley
  ABA Considers Accrediting Exclusively Online Law Schools Jonathan Whatley 1 464 12-01-2023, 11:56 AM
Last Post: ashkir