Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My BSBA path, 114/120 completed, this forum rock!
1 year ago I was looking how I could do an MBA with my associate degree. Of course, this was not possible, unless I wanted to do an expensive UK MBA. I never thought it would be possible to finish my bachelor and then go for a master in the US or Canada.

I stumbled on the sister forum before coming here, but this forum, the wealth of knowledge and your stories made it looks like an actual possibility. 

Thank you for keeping the information on this forum up to date, working on the spreadsheets with the programs and potential paths and responding to questions. I'm sure this forum is the reason for so many bachelor graduates success that would never exist without it. When I speak about my degree path with my girlfriend, she's really blown away about how this road is twisted and how you need to know the different bits and bolts to make this path works. 

Truth is, without this forum I would never be in a position to take my capstone in Jan and graduate! I did 100 credits in 7 months.
WGU MS ITM, 2021.
TESU BACS, 2020.
TESU BSBA, 2018.
TESU ASNSM in Computer Science, 2018.
----
UPenn MCIT (Accepted in 2018, not pursuing, see story here).
NAU MCIT (Accepted in 2018, not pursuing)
----
[-] The following 6 users Like posabsolute's post:
  • cookderosa, dfrecore, eriehiker, Ideas, quigongene, Thorne
That's an awesome accomplishment! That really is hard work paying off in the end. Woo Hoo! Congrats to you my friend. Was your Associates also in business? Have you decided on that WGU MBA? Or are you going for some other type of Masters? Will it be WGU or another school...

I guess time will tell, good luck on you future educational goals! BTW, besides the capstone, you're missing one more course... which one is it? Anyways, I would recommend finishing it off before the Capstone or do it while you're working on the capstone, it's just one course... either way you're almost there for June Graduation!
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
Awesome job on owning the last 7 months - super impressive amount of courses completed. Look forward to the celebration when your close out the final credits.
PhD, Leadership, University of the Cumberlands - What Have I Done!!?!!
MBA, Healthcare Management, Western Governors University - in progress
MS, Management and Leadership, Western Governors University - 2017
BS, Business Administration, Thomas Edison State University - 2016

RANSOMSOUL: Exchange Good For Great

The Ultimate Route to Earning a Bachelor's Degree in Business: A StraighterLine Success Story
Yes, I plan to finish the last course before my capstone Smile. I kept study.com Globalization & International Management last because it requires 2 business cases and I felt some synergy with the capstone and could prepare me for that. I just started it.

My Associate was in computer multimedia integration, ~12 credits transferred. About my 100 credits, I think it goes without saying that I optimized for 70% working mostly with study.com and SL, which is a completely different from the normal college experience, I don't feel like I would make a great business bachelor graduate to hire, but this degree complements my field (engineering).

I plan on going for WGU MBA. The competency approach + doing it in less than a year is what sold me. I feel that time is working against me, the longer the program, higher are the chances I will be dropping out.

altho this makes it an expensive 6 months with the capstone and bachelor graduation fees.
WGU MS ITM, 2021.
TESU BACS, 2020.
TESU BSBA, 2018.
TESU ASNSM in Computer Science, 2018.
----
UPenn MCIT (Accepted in 2018, not pursuing, see story here).
NAU MCIT (Accepted in 2018, not pursuing)
----

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Questions regarding IDSS (through the MITx micromaster for data science path) blablablox 0 212 03-06-2024, 09:58 AM
Last Post: blablablox
  Completed BA at TESU, any free ways to earn another degree? Lightorb333 13 1,961 12-30-2022, 05:24 AM
Last Post: rachel83az
  Finally completed with 3.98 GPA !!! NewatTESU 13 1,826 02-27-2022, 07:15 PM
Last Post: NewatTESU
  Difference between BSBA from TESU vs BABA from UMPI harrit 12 2,396 07-27-2021, 08:57 AM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Degree Completed. Now what? ss20ts 5 1,289 03-16-2021, 01:58 PM
Last Post: davewill
  Advice for 16 year old American-BSBA Online from Southeast Asia schlocker 6 2,039 12-23-2020, 02:11 AM
Last Post: schlocker
  New to the forum, couple questions. ARhead 29 4,448 03-12-2020, 08:07 PM
Last Post: ARhead
  Forum Users - How would you go about this? bjcheung77 7 2,175 11-02-2019, 04:21 PM
Last Post: Muldoon
Question Walden University's Tempo Learning? Credit By Exam? Searching for an ECE Path! iwantmydegreeplz 6 2,854 10-04-2019, 01:33 PM
Last Post: SweetSecret
  ASU MOOC Of 373,000 people who enrolled, only 8,090 completed a course Life Long Learning 2 1,257 09-18-2019, 12:03 AM
Last Post: Ideas