Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Lab partner in SL biology lab is no good.
Been taking SL lab lately. Whizzed through the quizzes in one night. Into the labs now and really struggling. My sister's overfed cat offered his help and support which I knew SL might not appreciate but in desperation I accepted his help.

Attached Files
.jpg   Less than 1 minute ago">DSC_0008.jpg (Size: 80.66 KB / Downloads: 7)
.jpg   Less than 1 minute ago">DSC_0004.jpg (Size: 78.56 KB / Downloads: 4)
.jpg   Less than 1 minute ago">DSC_0016.jpg (Size: 81.52 KB / Downloads: 4)
CLEP:College Comp. w/essay, A & I Lit. w/essay, College Algebra, US History 1 & 2, Biology, Human Growth & Development   DSST: Foundations of Edu.  TEEX: Cyber Security 101 & 301 Sophia: Developing Effective Teams The Institutes: Ethics & CPCU Prof. Code.

Straighterline: Intro to Religion, Intro to Com., Western Civ. 1& 2, American Gov, PreCalculus, Intro to Bio Lab

Study.com: Personal Finance, Edu. Psychology, Classroom Management, Special Edu. History & Law, Geology, Civil War & Reconstruction, History of the Vietnam War

2018 WGU BA Mathematics Education (5-9 licensure)

Current Work: VIPKID ESL Teacher and Substitute Teacher

And everything was going just fine until... Which taught me that that cats are not a man's best friend. =). The only reason he offered to help was because the beads in Lab 8 rattle like the sound of cat food which is his favorite type of music.

Attached Files
.jpg   Less than 1 minute ago">DSC_0018.jpg (Size: 83.3 KB / Downloads: 7)
CLEP:College Comp. w/essay, A & I Lit. w/essay, College Algebra, US History 1 & 2, Biology, Human Growth & Development   DSST: Foundations of Edu.  TEEX: Cyber Security 101 & 301 Sophia: Developing Effective Teams The Institutes: Ethics & CPCU Prof. Code.

Straighterline: Intro to Religion, Intro to Com., Western Civ. 1& 2, American Gov, PreCalculus, Intro to Bio Lab

Study.com: Personal Finance, Edu. Psychology, Classroom Management, Special Edu. History & Law, Geology, Civil War & Reconstruction, History of the Vietnam War

This is why I hate group projects so much, I do all the work while everyone else just curls up and takes a nap
Northwestern California University School of Law
JD Law, 2027 (in progress, currently 2L)

Georgia Tech
MS Cybersecurity (Policy), 2021

Thomas Edison State University
BA Computer Science, 2023
BA Psychology, 2016
AS Business Administration, 2023
Certificate in Operations Management, 2023
Certificate in Computer Information Systems, 2023

Western Governors University
BS IT Security, 2018

Chaffey College
AA Sociology, 2015

Accumulated Credit: Undergrad: 258.50 | Graduate: 32

View all of my credit on my Omni Transcript!
Visit the DegreeForum Community Wiki!
Well I should of known better. He's not very good at showing up to work. He's works in the field of hunting. Said he got his BS in Tracking Small Mammals from... You know he never said where. Hmm.

At least he's nice to look at lol.
Thank you for the laugh! Wink
BA, MA, EdS, MMT, etc.
83 hours of ACE-worthy credits
I'm sorry your experience isn't going well. I had a lab partner too. Mine couldn't read, which was obviously a problem. [ATTACH=CONFIG]2195[/ATTACH]
LOL! I don't think mine can read either. But then again I guess he can because I caught him googling the stock differences between Purina and Special Kitty. When I asked him about how that's going to help us with cell mitosis he suggested it would be a good time to go to lunch which we did.

Disclaimer: I know we have a lot of psychologist majors on this forum and I am in my right mind. I am just joking and do not really have these conversations with a cat!

I love this thread. hilarious

My kitty is a great study partner. She's always around when I study! Here she is helping me with my communication course. Though sometimes if I leave the room and leave study materials unattended, she'll be curled up on my book or laptop keyboard when I return. I call this "learning by osmosis" lol.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2201[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2202[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2203[/ATTACH]

Attached Files
.jpg   Less than 1 minute ago">honey1.jpg (Size: 84.79 KB / Downloads: 3)
.jpg   Less than 1 minute ago">honey2.jpg (Size: 62 KB / Downloads: 3)
.jpg   Less than 1 minute ago">honey3.jpg (Size: 56.28 KB / Downloads: 2)
----
TESU ASNSM Mathematics, BACS, BALS Psychology 2020 graduate 
"Learning by Osmosis" LOL. Well... I must print a retraction. The cat helped me get a 72, 100, 94 and a 98 on those labs. Funny though, you got to wonder how cats are so smart. The cat (his real name is Murray) is truly a lazy bum! But I just wonder if while we humans are puttering around looking for chocolate milk in the fridge if he isn't just typing all the answers into the search engines. When I came back into the room he looked like this. Does he look suspicious to you?

Attached Files
.jpg   Less than 1 minute ago">DSC_0006.jpg (Size: 82.46 KB / Downloads: 5)

maybe you could dissect the cat and get extra credit

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Happy Mother's Day! Life is Good! Vanity Update Charles Fout 4 696 10-14-2023, 02:17 PM
Last Post: Charles Fout
  Living the Good Life on $24,000 a Year? Retire in Your 20’s or 30’s? LevelUP 34 5,856 03-26-2022, 12:28 PM
Last Post: ashkir
  What is Good Advice for Future Expats? Kal Di 3 704 03-13-2022, 07:46 PM
Last Post: Messdiener
  Windows 11 Home Upgrade - Pretty Good bjcheung77 3 882 03-06-2022, 06:05 PM
Last Post: jsd
  Shocker - Common Core not giving good outcomes dfrecore 16 2,785 04-24-2020, 02:18 AM
Last Post: PrettyFlyforaChiGuy
  where's a good place to relocate if you're in tech ? nyvrem 9 2,091 03-03-2019, 09:23 AM
Last Post: alab21
  Seemed like a good deal, Name Brand assoc. School low tuition Unv. of Ark. but not frank.f.franky 9 2,958 06-17-2018, 03:39 PM
Last Post: ReyMysterioso
  I sure hope TESU advising is having a good break, because they are going to freak... eriehiker 15 3,594 01-11-2018, 08:47 PM
Last Post: jamshid666
  Please reccommend a good e -reader that reads out loud. yb1 6 1,408 05-03-2017, 09:04 PM
Last Post: Ideas
  Degreeinfo - Is the sister forum down for good? bjcheung77 10 6,035 09-15-2016, 11:31 PM
Last Post: cookderosa