Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finished all courses at Sophia! YAY
I believe you have to select a "send to credly automatically" option. Otherwise you have to request each badge.
In Progress:
UMPI - BA Criminal Justice

Completed:
Pierpont: AAS BOG w/ Emphasis in Information Systems
Sophia: 19 Courses - The CSM Course - ASU: CIS 194 Business Technology Fundamentals
Coursera: Google IT, Google Data Analytics, Google Digital Marketing, IBM Cybersecurity Analyst
(02-08-2023, 03:48 PM)Old Guy Wrote:
(02-08-2023, 02:06 PM)HappyPeanut Wrote: I will consider sending my Sophia credits to Credly.

Why wouldn't they have gone to Credly as you finished each course?

I recently found out about Creadly. I didn't know it was a thing.
@HappyPeanut, If you're going to UMPI later on, you actually can get the Biology & Lab, plus the Chemistry & Lab entirely at Sophia.org, they recently released the labs! Environmental Science for a free elective since you've already taken it... it really depends what you want for getting up to 90 credits, everything can be done with Sophia.org now without going to Study.com or another provider!
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
[-] The following 2 users Like bjcheung77's post:
  • BetterThisYearThanLast, clj626
You don't need to do chemistry AT ALL because you've already got Environmental Science. And you only need one lab. Human biology with lab will be the fastest way to get your lab science out of the way. If you need electives, there may be faster classes than Chemistry. Not everyone is able to do or likes Chemistry.
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210
(02-08-2023, 02:54 PM)rachel83az Wrote: Other students have reported using Sophia's Biology + lab to fill the GE requirements. I kind of trust them over the database, which has previously had some weird errors.

You can no longer do Managerial Accounting at InstantCert. You would have to take it at Study.com or UMPI.

Managerial Accounting kicked my tail feather ...and Im not sure why. I'm generally decent with math but had trouble passing the exams. Perhaps my memorization of the formulas was poor. Idk. It really put a dent in my progress. I've also decided to take it at UMPI (i wasnt sure it was available at Study, i guess i will look into that as well).
(03-06-2023, 09:31 AM)BetterThisYearThanLast Wrote: Managerial Accounting kicked my tail feather ...and Im not sure why. I'm generally decent with math but had trouble passing the exams. Perhaps my memorization of the formulas was poor. Idk. It really put a dent in my progress. I've also decided to take it at UMPI (i wasnt sure it was available at Study, i guess i will look into that as well).

Accounting has very little to do with actual math and a lot to do with remembering when, where, and how to apply something as a debit vs. a credit. It's definitely difficult for someone who doesn't care that much about accounting and who just wants a degree that happens to fall in the realm of "Business" for whatever reason.

Accounting 301: Applied Managerial Accounting at SDC transfers to UMPI as Business 220: Managerial Accounting. This SDC class has quizzes, a proctored final exam, and at least one assignment. It will probably be easier at UMPI.
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is it possible to submit a blank page to Sophia histourism 12 433 Yesterday, 08:05 AM
Last Post: colonelcamp
  Sophia | US Government bradonomics 6 891 04-23-2024, 03:22 PM
Last Post: hsufeng
  Recent Sophia.org Membership Code bjcheung77 118 62,145 04-23-2024, 12:48 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Sophia Human Biology lab tdat314 1 116 04-22-2024, 06:31 PM
  Can sophia credit transfer to two different schools? GoBroncos95 11 506 04-18-2024, 11:27 AM
Last Post: GoBroncos95
  Is there a list of which Sophia courses have touchstones? MaMichelle 9 7,439 04-17-2024, 06:22 AM
Last Post: mdn
  Does Sophia track what sites you've visited? Chickenfat2024 10 746 04-13-2024, 05:17 PM
Last Post: davewill
  Sophia English Comp II vs CLEP College Composition davemodular 15 1,001 04-09-2024, 01:33 PM
Last Post: rachel83az
  Sophia.org while attending UMPI your pace - history major Atwygon 4 261 04-08-2024, 05:06 PM
  New Sophia Courses: Health, Fitness, and Wellness and Anatomy & Physiology II Lab LevelUP 16 995 04-08-2024, 11:51 AM
Last Post: Kab