Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NA to RA regarding jobs
(07-26-2019, 01:18 AM)SweetSecret Wrote: I am planning on sticking with Walden long-term. I'll request the transcript be sent over again. Walden had some way to request it from TESU where I wasn't going to have to pay the fee. I did have to fill out some paperwork but TESU you never sent the transcript Walden, so I guess I'm going to have to go the traditional route to request it. I mostly want to stick with Walden though because it's the only MBA program I've seen with a concentration in social entrepreneurship.

TESU doesn't participate in the transcript program Walden uses (the one where they can get it for free).  You need to pay to have it sent.
Amberton University
- MS Human Relations and Business - 2022
Thomas Edison State University (TESU)
- BSBA General Management - 2018
- ASNSM Computer Science -2018

(07-26-2019, 01:18 AM)SweetSecret Wrote: I am planning on sticking with Walden long-term. I'll request the transcript be sent over again. Walden had some way to request it from TESU where I wasn't going to have to pay the fee. I did have to fill out some paperwork but TESU you never sent the transcript Walden, so I guess I'm going to have to go the traditional route to request it. I mostly want to stick with Walden though because it's the only MBA program I've seen with a concentration in social entrepreneurship.

They would be lucky to have you TEACH social entrepreneurship imo. Wink I think you've checked that box pretty good.
(07-26-2019, 05:54 PM)cookderosa Wrote: They would be lucky to have you TEACH social entrepreneurship imo. Wink  I think you've checked that box pretty good.

Wow, that is such a huge compliment! Thanks!  Big Grin  Never know... maybe one day.
MBA, Walden University (In progress - 60% done)
2016 TESU, BA-LIBST, Emphases in Multimedia Comm./Human & Social Services
TESU TECEPS: Abnormal Psych PSY-350, Psych of Women PSY-270, Sales Mgmnt MAR-322, Advertising MAR-323, Marketing COM-210; Capstone w/ Ciacco
Other Sources: CLEP, Art Portfolio, 3 Comm. Colleges, 2 Art Colleges,  FEMA, AICPCU Ethics
[-] The following 1 user Likes SweetSecret's post:
  • cookderosa

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Does WGU grading hinder jobs/further education? delightfulwilderness 5 1,954 10-22-2021, 09:02 PM
Last Post: xspect