Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need 14 credits for BS degree - DSST study Sources???
Hello all, I have been trolling these threads to see if I can figure out the best way to find appropriate study guides for the DSST courses I need to take. I have 14 elective credits left in my degree, and am cleared to take Principals of Supervision, Human Resource Mgmt, Substance Abuse, Intro to Business and need one more qualifying test. (I'm open to suggestions - preferably an easy one). Looks like I'm going to test by proctor as they hold them on Saturdays, but what I'm really looking for are good study guides. I ordered the official DSST study guide from Amazon, but am reading that supplemental materials are a must. Can anyone advise? I don't want to waste time on sites that do not provide a comprehensive study guide, which is why I'm here - asking the experts.  Tongue Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Sincerely, 
Holly
You can probably pass most of those through instacert flash cards which is fairly cheap. I passed principles of supervision and intro to business without studying. They were common sense questions from what I took from it, but maybe not.
Georgia Institute of Technology: MS in Analytics (3/32 Credits)
Boston University: MS in Software Development
Thomas Edison State University: BA in Liberal Studies
[-] The following 1 user Likes MrBossmanJr's post:
  • Hsandman
I passed Personal Finance and Intro to Computers without passing (I'm very good with the info tested on Personal Finance, but I am not particularly adept at computers - probably average - and certainly don't know a ton about what goes on behind the scenes there).
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
[-] The following 1 user Likes dfrecore's post:
  • Hsandman
(05-04-2018, 12:16 PM)MrBossmanJr Wrote: You can probably pass most of those through instacert flash cards which is fairly cheap. I passed principles of supervision and intro to business without studying. They were common sense questions from what I took from it, but maybe not.

Thank you - I went through some of the flashcards for PoS and you are right - mostly common sense, although knowing the words that they are looking for is helpful. I think these will help a lot. I appreciate it!
Besides Instantcert, DSST has free practice tests on their website, be sure to check those out. Also, Freeclepprep dot com has a few pages of content you can use. Instantcert flashcards are what I used for my DSST, but the real gold is in the "Specific Exam Feedback" folder accessible once you have a paid membership.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Credit Banking & cheap/free credits - Asking for a friend SweetSecret 7 1,508 04-06-2024, 12:00 PM
Last Post: Rubeferry18
  Help - Math Degree for Grad School Frederico.Sandoval 9 586 04-03-2024, 12:21 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  New UK Bachelors Degree Online coming soon! Leedeedee 1 267 04-03-2024, 11:54 AM
  Cheapest degree in graphic design? blablablox 10 612 03-30-2024, 12:44 PM
Question How can I Study on my own pace and online like a european? justmemyself 6 391 03-25-2024, 09:14 PM
  Online Ivy League degree programs that require less than a week on campus sanantone 27 5,739 03-16-2024, 06:22 AM
  How to Study Deetzin 3 259 03-12-2024, 02:43 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
Brick Want a bachelor's degree in 3 years? University of Minnesota, Morris is trying... Ares 8 566 02-24-2024, 06:04 PM
Last Post: natshar
  Study.com --- courses midnite123 9 733 02-24-2024, 01:22 PM
Last Post: EE-AE-Engineer
  Diné College: $55 Credit Hour, $660 Full Time (12+ credits) Ares 19 1,932 02-23-2024, 11:14 AM