Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need 5 traditional credit hours, recommendations?
Take the ONU option recommended by RachelAZ83... ONU is a very good option as it's both graded and RA! StraighterLine is a subscription based course set, If you have taken Eng I and II elsewhere already, skip the rest from them... I took 35 or more courses through StraighterLine. TECEP/UEXCELS are exams, it all is based on that one exam, for TECEP it's pass/fail and for UEXCELS, they're graded. ONU is less stressful and you can get a better grade for the exact same price as the other options...
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
Hello all,
I thought I would provide an update. I took a Sophia course to fill in the missing Gen-Ed requirement. I was given the impression that I would have to take an RA elective credit because I already capped out non-traditional transfer credits. However, today, they updated my graduation plan. The transfer credit from Sophia shows up, they didn’t bump any of my electives. As such, my grad plan now shows the senior seminar/capstone as the only thing I have left.
May be I have been confused all along. Well, either I have been confused, or they have made a mistake.
I have applied for graduation and I am scheduled to start the senior seminar next week. ?
Thanks,
Jared(Huero)
(04-29-2022, 06:22 PM)huero Wrote: Hello all,
I thought I would provide an update. I took a Sophia course to fill in the missing Gen-Ed requirement. I was given the impression that I would have to take an RA elective credit because I already capped out non-traditional transfer credits.  However, today, they updated my graduation plan. The transfer credit from Sophia shows up, they didn’t bump any of my electives. As such, my grad plan now shows the senior seminar/capstone as the only thing I have left.
May be I have been confused all along.  Well, either I have been confused, or they have made a mistake.
I have applied for graduation and I am scheduled to start the senior seminar next week. ?
Thanks,
Jared(Huero)

I would say that they may have made a mistake, as a lot of times they won't add up those required RA credits until they do the graduation audit (they don't know that you're not bringing in more credits, or what they are, so they put everything in).  So, you may have to scramble at the last minute for RA credits.

I personally wouldn't want to do that, as it's a pain.  So you may want to just get your RA credits if you know for certain that you need a certain number of them.  Otherwise, it may push back your graduation.
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tired of being bad at math and looking to enroll in online math classes for credit xor 9 575 02-26-2024, 12:32 PM
Last Post: davewill
  Need Help On How To Get Credit for ACE/NCCRS Credits eyrobinson 4 419 01-19-2024, 01:36 PM
Last Post: eyrobinson
Wink Fast RA Credit Options User7364 9 841 01-04-2024, 11:08 AM
Last Post: rachel83az
  Recommendations Needed for an online Artificial Intelligence certification or degree xspect 11 1,016 12-01-2023, 01:23 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Mature student seeks help with college credit/bypassing courses. Psychology oriented. Cyath 27 2,424 11-12-2023, 02:52 PM
Last Post: Duneranger
  Getting into a traditional PHD program after degree hacking? deuil 7 1,028 11-04-2023, 11:58 AM
  Non-Traditional Law school route. AlvinG 32 3,557 08-20-2023, 01:32 AM
Last Post: AlvinG
  Self Paced RA credit for English Literature? rlw74 4 737 06-11-2023, 02:07 AM
  TESU - credit questions kevinks 6 1,290 03-20-2023, 01:02 AM
Last Post: kevinks
  Need Credit Review/Advice for Pierpont BOG AAS Degree VP576 7 1,154 02-05-2023, 08:23 PM
Last Post: Insert Name