Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need Assistance for Degree Info
I cannot seem to post in the other forum. I have had an account there for years. I can log in but the option to post and access my actual profile seems not available. Is there anyone here that posts on Degreeinfo, that can help me to obtain my account or at least contact the mods for me?

Thanks!
Ed.D. (Capella University)
Vice Provost for Distance & Extended Education, Online Adjunct, & Instructional Design Consultant
Hi. The easiest/fastest way is to login to your account, click Contact Us at the bottom link. Enter your message to the forum administrator. I have had that issue twice now on different boards, both with an issue in the email address as I changed from using hotmail to gmail. You may have the same issue, they will most likely just send you a verification or account activation email link to fix the issue.

Side note. Did your brother finish his MIS with Hodges UPower? I think he started that last year, I actually was about to PM you in regards to that program as it seems like a great program alternative to WGU. I even mentioned to a forum member to PM you. Does your bro use DF or DegreeInfo?
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes bjcheung77's post:
  • sacredrain
(11-13-2017, 10:13 AM)bjcheung77 Wrote: Hi. The easiest/fastest way is to login to your account, click Contact Us at the bottom link.  Enter your message to the forum administrator.  I have had that issue twice now on different boards, both with an issue in the email address as I changed from using hotmail to gmail.  You may have the same issue, they will most likely just send you a verification or account activation email link to fix the issue.

Side note.  Did your brother finish his MIS with Hodges UPower? I think he started that last year, I actually was about to PM you in regards to that program as it seems like a great program alternative to WGU. I even mentioned to a forum member to PM you. Does your bro use DF or DegreeInfo?

Thank you for your assistance! My brother has finished the degree at Hodges. He loved the program. He was once a student of WGU also. He does not use the forums.
Ed.D. (Capella University)
Vice Provost for Distance & Extended Education, Online Adjunct, & Instructional Design Consultant

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Abide University Honorary Doctors Degree bjcheung77 0 540 07-07-2023, 02:17 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  TEFL opportunities without a degree Personherebb9 3 488 06-11-2023, 03:09 AM
  for those who have a math degree - is your job math related ? bluebooger 0 528 03-22-2022, 11:42 AM
Last Post: bluebooger
  How has getting a degree from the Big Three (and others) changed your career or life? schristian10 3 929 01-21-2022, 09:43 AM
Last Post: williammosher
  Dr. Amy Cuddy 8 years for 1 degree ashkir 3 950 07-11-2021, 01:56 PM
Last Post: ashkir
  Degree Forgery Alpha 8 1,567 04-28-2021, 05:16 PM
  Genealogy, info! juanma1988 7 1,245 10-20-2020, 04:28 AM
Last Post: dewisant
  History of Degree "Hacking" collegehacked 8 2,664 07-13-2020, 09:48 AM
Last Post: collegehacked
  Excelsior Graduate earns Master's degree. Oh yeah, she's 14 MNomadic 7 1,634 06-17-2020, 02:51 PM
Last Post: bluebooger
  For Sale: Southeastern US Bachelor Degree Granting College bjcheung77 6 1,953 06-04-2020, 10:03 AM
Last Post: lillingworth