History of the United States I, 67
American Government, 66

Sophia Credits: 14
Foundations of Statistics, 2, 88%
Project Management, 3, 96%
Workplace Communication, 3, 92%
Introduction to Web Development, 3, 92%
Environmental Science, 3, 96%

Any certifications? CompTIA A+, Network+, Security+, CCNA (Expires Soon)

Budget: $2k saved, could take a CLEP exam if I don't have enough credits
Timeline: I want to graduate as soon as possible, and want to ensure that I have all the credits necessary in order to graduate before I send my transcripts.

Basically, I want to know if the credits I have alone are enough to graduate with the degree or whether I should take another CLEP exam in order to graduate.
With the credits alone, I don't think I have enough but I think the certifications will get me enough.

Any anecdotes, tips, or advice?
Only needs 60 credits with at least one RA credit. I see no reason why you can't graduate with it as you are at no further cost.

Edit: Whoops, sorry I added your credits wrong and you do need two more. There are plenty of cheap and easy ways to get them.
NanoDegree: Intro to Self-Driving Cars (2019)
Coursera: Stanford Machine Learning (2019)
TESU: BA in Comp Sci (2016)
TECEP:Env Ethics (2015); TESU PLA:Software Eng, Computer Arch, C++, Advanced C++, Data Struct (2015); TESU Courses:Capstone, Database Mngmnt Sys, Op Sys, Artificial Intel, Discrete Math, Intro to Portfolio Dev, Intro PLA (2014-16); DSST:Anthro, Pers Fin, Astronomy (2014); CLEP:Intro to Soc (2014); Saylor.org:Intro to Computers (2014); CC: 69 units (1980-88)

PLA Tips Thread - TESU: What is in a Portfolio?
[-] The following 1 user Likes davewill's post:
  • VP576
You have the subject requirements already, but you don't have a sufficient credit total yet. 26 + 32 = 58 credits. Unless you're ready to take another CLEP exam right now, you could either pay $99 for a month of Sophia and take literally anything that does not duplicate what you already have (I.E., not US History I) OR you might prefer to sign up for the free American Dream Academy and get a certificate or two on Coursera. https://degreeforum.miraheze.org/wiki/Coursera The upside of a Coursera certificate is that you can also get an Area of Emphasis in Information Systems relatively easily that way.
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210
[-] The following 1 user Likes rachel83az's post:
  • VP576
I'd either sign up for Sophia and do something quick through there, or else go take the A&I Lit CLEP exam.
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
[-] The following 1 user Likes dfrecore's post:
  • VP576
@VP576 - You're pretty much there, in order to be on the safe side, and to get you some extra courses/experience, it would be best to do a combo! Either CLEP or Sophia.org for a few quick courses, plus take the TADA option to get more technical credits. I suggest applying for admissions first (ASAP) and then complete more credits, I suggest you try to ladder this into UMPI BAS if you can get the BAS MIS minor instead of the BLS MIS minor...
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes bjcheung77's post:
  • VP576
Already sent my application. I'll go ahead and take some Sophia credits soon just to be on the safe side and I'll go to the Google IT Certification a little later.
(02-02-2023, 01:59 PM)VP576 Wrote: Already sent my application. I'll go ahead and take some Sophia credits soon just to be on the safe side and I'll go to the Google IT Certification a little later.

The Google IT Cert is expired as of now, so you're going to want to wait to see if it gets renewed at some point in the future before doing it.
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
If you are going to do a month of Sophia, maybe think about a BA/BS that you may want to knock out in the future and line up some of the Sophia courses you do with requirements for that? Or go the shotgun method and smash out as many as you can, so if you do apply somewhere else in the future you have a bunch that may fall somewhere.
Old Salt w/ New Papers
Pierpont: AAS BOG BUSINESS FOCUS 8/5/22
Excelsior: BS NUCLEAR ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY 10/21/22

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Information Newbie Needs Advice !! Quick and Easy Degree for International Student smartfion 0 21 6 hours ago
Last Post: smartfion
  Degree Plan Advice dm.hans32 9 587 Yesterday, 07:06 AM
Last Post: dm.hans32
  Degree Planning Advice - 31, Norway, No Higher Education ASenna 34 2,163 Yesterday, 05:21 AM
Last Post: ASenna
  Degree planning help - UMPI BBA vs PUG BSBA crowbird 58 1,902 Yesterday, 12:31 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  SNHU BS Data Analytics course plan, advice? sole13 8 200 04-17-2024, 02:03 PM
Last Post: sole13
  TESU or somewhere else for IT/CS related degree? tdat314 6 194 04-17-2024, 01:34 PM
Last Post: rachel83az
  Degree/Planning Advice: Retired LEO Seeking BA and MA after life-altering injury Han_Shot_First_IYKYK 24 1,106 04-16-2024, 11:37 PM
Last Post: Han_Shot_First_IYKYK
  Confused Brit looking for advice BritStudent 30 1,968 04-16-2024, 08:29 AM
Last Post: allvia
  WGU Advice - Bachelor's or Master's in Education? nykorn 3 389 04-15-2024, 10:55 AM
Last Post: RachelB
  Is Ryan Swayt's Degree hacking course worth 1k? Fuse 43 4,293 04-15-2024, 09:45 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77