Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need Volunteers for Qualitative Research Course Assignment
My professor gave us a week to interview 4-7 people. Well, I have less than a week now. I can't interview my coworkers because we're short on counselors, and we're all trying to keep up with high caseloads. By the time I get off from work, the university campus is almost empty. So, I'm hoping I can do Skype interviews of former and current distance learners on their higher education choices and professional achievements/goals because my interview doesn't have to be CJ-related. You can be anonymous, and my plan is to use the IM function without video or audio, so being a fast typist would be desirable. I'll be available to do the interviews on Thursday and Friday evenings and late afternoon on Saturday. If anyone would like to volunteer, I would greatly appreciate it. Just send me a PM.

P.S. I can send you the questions for you to answer and send back to me, but I would prefer to ask the questions in real-time.
Graduate of Not VUL or ENEB
MS, MSS and Graduate Cert
AAS, AS, BA, and BS
CLEP
Intro Psych 70, US His I 64, Intro Soc 63, Intro Edu Psych 70, A&I Lit 64, Bio 68, Prin Man 69, Prin Mar 68
DSST
Life Dev Psych 62, Fund Coun 68, Intro Comp 469, Intro Astr 56, Env & Hum 70, HTYH 456, MIS 451, Prin Sup 453, HRM 62, Bus Eth 458
ALEKS
Int Alg, Coll Alg
TEEX
4 credits
TECEP
Fed Inc Tax, Sci of Nutr, Micro, Strat Man, Med Term, Pub Relations
CSU
Sys Analysis & Design, Programming, Cyber
SL
Intro to Comm, Microbio, Acc I
Uexcel
A&P
Davar
Macro, Intro to Fin, Man Acc
PMing you.
MBA, Walden University (In progress - 60% done)
2016 TESU, BA-LIBST, Emphases in Multimedia Comm./Human & Social Services
TESU TECEPS: Abnormal Psych PSY-350, Psych of Women PSY-270, Sales Mgmnt MAR-322, Advertising MAR-323, Marketing COM-210; Capstone w/ Ciacco
Other Sources: CLEP, Art Portfolio, 3 Comm. Colleges, 2 Art Colleges,  FEMA, AICPCU Ethics
I just sent you a PM as well.
MBA - WGU - In Progress
BA Social Sciences - TESU - 2016
I'll do it, time permitting, PM sent.
MBA, Western Governors University February 2014
BS Charter Oak State College November 2011
AS in EMS August 2010

I'm always happy to complete the free application waiver for those applying to WGU (I get a free gift from WGU for this).  Just PM me your first/last name and a valid email so I can complete their form.

Thread; COSC AS using FEMA http://www.degreeforum.net/excelsior-tho...total.html
If you still need someone, I'm willing as long as we can coordinate schedules Smile
BA.SS: TESU '17
AA.LS, with Honors: CC '16
CHW Certification: CC '15
ΦΘΚ, Alumna Member

"It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop."― Confucius

B&M University: '92-'95
CC: '95-'16
CLEP: A&I Lit; '08
DSST: HTYH; '08
FEMA: unusable at TESU
IIA: Ethics & CPCU; '15
Kaplan: PLA course; '14,
NFA: 2 CR; '15
SOPHIA: Intro Soc; '15
Straighterline: US History II, Intro Religion, Bus. Ethics, Prin. Mgmt, Cult. Anthro, Org Behavior, American Gov't, Bus. Comm; '15
Study.com: Social Psych, Hist of Vietnam, Abnorm Psych, Research Methods in Psych, Classroom Mgmt, Ed Psych; '16
TECEP: Psych of Women, Tech Writing, Med Term, Nutrition, Eng Comp I; '16
TESU: BA.SS Capstone course; '16

Ended with a total of 170 undergrad credits (plus lots of CEUs). My "I'm finally done" thread
I probably should have mentioned that I'm in the central time zone. I have several volunteers so far, but could always use more. Thank you to those who have contacted me so far.
AAS, AS, BA, and BS
CLEP
Intro Psych 70, US His I 64, Intro Soc 63, Intro Edu Psych 70, A&I Lit 64, Bio 68, Prin Man 69, Prin Mar 68
DSST
Life Dev Psych 62, Fund Coun 68, Intro Comp 469, Intro Astr 56, Env & Hum 70, HTYH 456, MIS 451, Prin Sup 453, HRM 62, Bus Eth 458
ALEKS
Int Alg, Coll Alg
TEEX
4 credits
TECEP
CSU
SL
Uexcel
A&P
Davar
PM'd you. We should be able to find a time, I don't think it will be too rough to find a time but I'm in Japan.
CCAF Air & Space Operations Technology- COMPLETE
TESC AS - General Managment-COMPLETE
TESC BSBA Computer Information Systems-COMPLETE
WGU MBA IT -COMPLETE
Might be able to do it Saturday... I'm Pacific Time.
Denise

MS - Management and Leadership, WGU 2022
BS - Liberal Arts - Depths in Healthcare and Psychology, Excelsior College 2014
Certificate - Workers Comp Admin, UC Davis Extension, 1995
AA - Licensed Vocational Nursing and Selected Studies, Mesa College 1989
Certificate - Licensed Vocational Nursing (LVN), Mesa College 1977

Also, someday maybe a MS in Forensic Psychology, just for fun.   Oh, and a BS in Animal Behavior.  And, maybe when I'm 85 a PhD in something fun.

I received your message Ginberbeef. Denise, I should be home most of the day on Satruday except for 10:00 am to 12:00 pm Pacific time. I also have to finish my paper that evening.
AAS, AS, BA, and BS
CLEP
DSST
ALEKS
Int Alg, Coll Alg
TEEX
4 credits
TECEP
CSU
SL
Uexcel
A&P
Davar
The paper has been written and will be turned in soon. I won't be needing any more volunteers. Thanks.

P.S. I will say that, even though I only got five respondents (I probably would have gotten six if I didn't forget to send the person the questions), I did have about a dozen people contact me on this forum. Only one person on the other forum offered to help, but he didn't get the responses back in time. Anyway, this is the best distance learning forum around. The people here really go out of their way to help others providing detailed help with degree plans, constantly sharing new information and study tips, tutoring those who are having trouble with schoolwork, and even participating in surveys and interviews.
AAS, AS, BA, and BS
CLEP
DSST
ALEKS
Int Alg, Coll Alg
TEEX
4 credits
TECEP
CSU
SL
Uexcel
A&P
Davar

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Big N research positions scorpion 0 749 07-20-2020, 07:23 PM
Last Post: scorpion
  NSA declassified guide to Internet research yb1 1 905 01-23-2017, 11:16 AM
Last Post: defscarlett
  Doing research that makes a difference sanantone 5 1,133 02-27-2016, 05:00 PM
Last Post: sanantone
  Please help with research topic! soliloquy 5 1,369 06-19-2015, 07:25 PM
Last Post: soliloquy
  Any Market Research Analysts? Levi 0 653 02-14-2012, 04:12 PM
Last Post: Levi
  Working since 6am, I have 2 pages written for final HRM assignment ryoder 7 2,192 09-17-2011, 11:47 AM
Last Post: ShotoJuku