Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Paper Policy for SDC??
I thought I read here that you could still submit a research paper after dropping to one of the lower accounts other than the accelerator for SDC?  I tried to send them an email asking for the link to send in the paper like I saw a few suggest on here.  It is not a real problem because I will sign up with accelerator again after the holidays.  I just wanted to let others know.  This is what I received....

"Hello,

Thanks for reaching out! The assignment submission form is at the bottom of each assignment instructions
page.

Here is what it looks like:  (I did NOT copy/paste picture of link.)

Only people with College Accelerator accounts can see them.

Please check your membership page to make sure you have an active College Accelerator
account. 

If you do have the College Accelerator and the submission form doesn’t show, you
might have to wait a minute or two for the page to fully load.

Please let us know right away if it’s still not visible, and send us a link and confirm
which page(s) it’s not showing when it should be.

Best regards,
Maurice"

The Study.com Team
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dorothy44's post:
  • zilla
I think they'll still take them but you have to email them for a link or something like that.
Study.com - 177 CR. TESU - 39 CR. Middle Georgia State University - 15 CR. Sonoran Desert Institute - 42 CR. COSC - 6 CR. Excelsior - 6 CR. CLEP - 6 CR. Sophia - 14 CR. TEEX - 2 CR. Shmoop - 18 CR. NFA - 4 CR. The Institutes - 2 CR. FEMA - 20ish

BA in History/English from TESU. 
BA in Communications from TESU. AS in Firearms Technology from SDI.

(11-29-2020, 12:26 AM)jsh1138 Wrote: I think they'll still take them but you have to email them for a link or something like that.

That is what I tried to do.  I asked for a link, and I received the response above.
Just wondering - Which course is this? My Study.com account is "active" and no longer on pause. The person might have mistaken it for something else you were asking about. I'll look into the course and send you the link to attach your documents.
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
(11-29-2020, 02:42 AM)bjcheung77 Wrote: Just wondering - Which course is this? My Study.com account is "active" and no longer on pause.  The person might have mistaken it for something else you were asking about.  I'll look into the course and send you the link to attach your documents.

This was for CIS 303 Management Information Systems.  We were active on the basic when we asked.  They took a while to get back to us.  That would be great if you could help, but we will be active again in January.  Here is what I sent them:
Quote:On Tue, 17 Nov at 9:03 AM , (email hidden) wrote:
I was using college accelerator plan, and I now used the basic because of finishing my assignments. Please send me a link to send in my assignments in for my grade. Thank you.

P.S. Please remember I have two sons taking the same course that will need the link if that makes a difference? I don't know if they make the links different for each person?
When I did this earlier this year, I was on the Basic plan and requested the link to submit a paper. The link I received from them brought up a generic Google Form. I had to fill in my information, including the name of the course the paper was for. So I would think it's the same link, but I'd have to go back and double check my emails to confirm if it was the same link or not.
TESU, BSBA-HR Completed December 2020

Completed: B&M CC: 67 units applied to degree Study.com: Principles of Management, Principles of Marketing, Computing, International Business, Library Science, Managerial Accounting, Leading Organizational Change, Finance, Organizational Theory, Strategic Human Resources (30 units) Davar: Organizational Behavior, Managerial Communication (6 units) Sophia: Microeconomics, Statistics, College Algebra, Conflict Resolution, Leading Teams (11 units) Institutes: Ethics (2 units) TESU: Business Capstone, Cornerstone (4 units)

Next up: Researching Master's Programs
[-] The following 1 user Likes Muldoon's post:
  • Dorothy44
(11-29-2020, 09:08 PM)Muldoon Wrote: When I did this earlier this year, I was on the Basic plan and requested the link to submit a paper. The link I received from them brought up a generic Google Form. I had to fill in my information, including the name of the course the paper was for. So I would think it's the same link, but I'd have to go back and double check my emails to confirm if it was the same link or not.

Someone just sent me a link similar to what you described.  I wasn't sure that would work?  I was going to wait to see what bjcheung found out?  Did this look like what you filled out?  

https://app.smartsheet.com/b/form/5b3857...4e79cfe8a0
Hey! Yeah - That link you have is the right one.  I couldn't find it on the Study.com site and thought I had it somewhere...
Yup, If you don't have a current active subscription, you should continue using that link to submit your assignments.
You may get another response from Study.com if you've asked them again in regards to the homework attachment link.

If you need specific links to their site to the assignments, it's the following:  You won't be able to view it on an inactive account.
I tested with my wife's account as it's no longer active, it allows you to view the page to a certain point and grey out the rest.
They have a banner or border advising to reactivate the account to see the full contents of the page details.

I think if you're on a basic subscription, it may allow you to view the entire contents of these pages and submit them.
Analysis Paper 1) https://study.com/academy/lesson/managem...paper.html
Case Study 2) https://study.com/academy/lesson/managem...study.html
Research Paper 3) https://study.com/academy/lesson/managem...paper.html
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes bjcheung77's post:
  • Dorothy44
(11-30-2020, 12:37 AM)bjcheung77 Wrote: Hey! Yeah - That link you have is the right one.  I couldn't find it on the Study.com site and thought I had it somewhere...
Yup, If you don't have a current active subscription, you should continue using that link to submit your assignments.
You may get another response from Study.com if you've asked them again in regards to the homework attachment link.

If you need specific links to their site to the assignments, it's the following:  You won't be able to view it on an inactive account.
I tested with my wife's account as it's no longer active, it allows you to view the page to a certain point and grey out the rest.
They have a banner or border advising to reactivate the account to see the full contents of the page details.

I think if you're on a basic subscription, it may allow you to view the entire contents of these pages and submit them.
Analysis Paper 1) https://study.com/academy/lesson/managem...paper.html
Case Study 2) https://study.com/academy/lesson/managem...study.html
Research Paper 3) https://study.com/academy/lesson/managem...paper.html

Thank you for the information.  Thank you for all the links too. My sons saved all the paper info when we had the accelerator account just in case.  They just needed to submit the papers.  We waited two weeks for the link, and I was sad that what I posted earlier was their response!!  I appreciate the confirmation.  Things are taking so much longer @ SDC because we took the exam a week prior to starting the papers, and it still is not graded.  My sons are definitely doing well with the courses and work!!  Thank you again!
Thanks for sharing Dorothy and BJ!

(11-30-2020, 12:51 AM)Dorothy44 Wrote: Things are taking so much longer @ SDC because we took the exam a week prior to starting the papers, and it still is not graded. 

I've found that they will no longer grade your tests unless the paper is submitted. If it is a course with multiple papers, I am not sure if it means submitting all 3 papers or not. But yeah, I had one of mine sitting ungraded for nearly a month and once I submitted a paper (still waiting for the grade), they graded by final right away and had a turn around time of about a day.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Straighterline Exams Retake Policy? Pats20 2 1,875 04-03-2022, 06:57 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Sophia Changes Registration Policy Clepper43 16 2,994 07-01-2020, 09:27 AM
Last Post: Cofffeee
  Saylor Exam Retake Policy Change udi 5 1,177 11-10-2019, 02:56 PM
Last Post: akr680
  SDC: does an APA formatted paper need an abstract? originalamyj 4 975 10-12-2019, 05:24 PM
Last Post: jsh1138
  Study.com (SDC) WARNING - new credit/exam policy change HogwartsSchool 22 5,137 06-14-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: jsd
  Upper level LS courses..that don't require a project/paper Sb2013 4 1,244 06-03-2019, 09:57 PM
Last Post: BreeRedRose
  Modernstates exam policy bethanyneedsajob 3 1,148 03-06-2019, 04:55 PM
Last Post: bethanyneedsajob
  I/O Psychology Research Paper Supermind 3 1,283 11-30-2018, 11:24 AM
Last Post: Jenna.C
  Sophia Retake Policy? AwardTour 12 11,057 10-21-2018, 02:39 PM
Last Post: ROYISAGIRL
  I cannot get a straight answer from a school about their ACE policy. Any suggestions? gremlinbrawler 9 1,980 01-28-2018, 09:23 PM
Last Post: davewill