Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Study.com Scholarships
Study.com just posted new scholarships with a Sept. 1 deadline. The last ones had a May 1 deadline but if you scroll down you'll see the 30 scholarships with the 9/1 deadline.

They look like they are $500 each and you can apply for multiple.  https://study.com/resources/student-scholarships
[-] The following 2 users Like dragonwolf's post:
  • jch, MNomadic
I applied and didn't hear back from them. I'm not sure how they decide who gets the scholarships.
Degrees: BA Computer Science, BS Business Administration with a concentration in CIS, AS Natural Science & Math, TESU. 4.0 GPA 2022.
Course Experience:  CLEP, Instantcert, Sophia.org, Study.com, Straighterline.com, Onlinedegree.org, Saylor.org, Csmlearn.com, and TEL Learning.
Certifications: W3Schools PHP, Google IT Support, Google Digital Marketing, Google Project Management
(05-17-2022, 11:52 PM)LevelUP Wrote: I applied and didn't hear back from them. I'm not sure how they decide who gets the scholarships.

I don't know either. It seems like they would post the winners somewhere. I only saw 3 winners at the bottom of the page but haven't looked anywhere else on their site. I like the idea of free money though!
The scholarships with a September 1 deadline
  • Single parent (current or prospective student)
  • Transfer student (current student)
  • Adult learner (current or prospective student)
  • Nontraditional student (current student)
  • Mothers (current or prospective student)
  • Student at an accredited school in Arizona, Arkansas, California, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Nebraska, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Texas, or Wisconsin
Ongoing: MLIS

June 2022, Thomas Edison State University (TESU): Second degree - BA in Computer Science + ASNSM in Mathematics + Cert. in CIS + Cert. in Operations Mgmt.
e-Packs: Computer Concepts; Industrial Psych.
Guided Study: Comp. Architecture
Online: Intro. to PLA; Database Mgmt.; Software Eng.; Data Structures; Liberal Arts Capstone; DSI-610 (Statistics.com)

May 2019, a residential, RA institution: BA in Political Science and Educational Studies
Relevant equivalencies: MAT-321; MAT-431; STA-315
LevelUP Wrote:I applied and didn't hear back from them. I'm not sure how they decide who gets the scholarships.

Which one? Was that the Guardian Scholarship that offered 6 courses for FREE? I got that scholarship!
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
These are great! Do you have to be a study.com subscriber?
MBA, starting July 2022
BA, Sociology 
Certificate, Paralegal Studies
Certificate, Diversity, Equity and Inclusion in the Workplace
Certificate, Global Entrepreneurship & Innovation Virtual Bootcamp
Sophia: 17 credits

LawShelf affiliate (NCCRS credits)
Buy one, get one free with my affiliate code: VK375
https://lawshelf.com/videocoursesview
(05-18-2022, 12:12 PM)Vle045 Wrote: These are great!  Do you have to be a study.com subscriber?

It says no purchase required!
May 1st, 2023 Deadline Scholarships

https://study.com/resources/student-scholarships

Save money by applying for multiple Study.com scholarships and using the Study.com coupon discount code: smarterby1degree
 - Save 30% ($180) off your first 3 months of Study.com when you sign up with the coupon code - Never Expires!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Current Study.com Coupon Codes pws 67 39,360 03-22-2024, 05:10 PM
Last Post: GoBroncos95
  calculating grade for study.com course Omece 9 1,489 03-20-2024, 08:49 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  The official guide to courses by Straighterline, Study, et al: We want YOUR input! aviator guy 378 464,742 03-18-2024, 07:25 PM
Last Post: RachelB
  Disappointed with Study.com (Discrete Mathematics) legenwait4itdary 6 605 03-08-2024, 08:41 PM
Last Post: bluebooger
  Study partner wanted, incentive offered Simerion 3 327 02-26-2024, 04:14 PM
  Study.Com Upcoming changes to courses Vin 4 969 02-13-2024, 11:26 PM
Last Post: TopHatWombat
  Study.com Statistics? rowan555 16 3,814 02-03-2024, 03:43 PM
Last Post: oh.golly.molly
  does felician college accept study.com credits? fraggle 4 552 01-31-2024, 03:47 PM
Last Post: indigoshuffle
  Study Managerial Accounting that Transfers to UMPI Indieblue 0 279 01-25-2024, 08:24 PM
Last Post: Indieblue
  Study.com vs Sophia - Time to complete RachelB 2 684 01-05-2024, 01:20 PM