Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New USF Certificate: Emerging Trends in Global Services and Retail Management
Here's the email I received today:

[/url] 
[Image: a1403e250ec097f32f256fdf76bc494e27497bbf...CAwjsQzDCg]

Emerging Trends in Global Services and Retail Management Certificate

University of South Florida M3 Center is excited to invite you to the Emerging Trends in Global Services and Retail Management Certificate program. This certificate program was built on Global Conference on Services and Retail Management. This course is free of charge. 

The course features prominent, renowned experts in global services and retail management. The participants will learn not only about new trends in global services and retail management but also best practices and solutions to the global problems that these industries face. The impact of the pandemic on global services and retail management will be discussed and attendees will gain new and innovative ways to tackle these problems. The certificate program runs through July 31. 

Speakers
This certificate program has more than 30 expert speakers including:

[Image: 92723bdc595b35cc7176b0ca701cfa490034abee...2d16PGYWCQ]

There will be 12 sessions in this certificate program. Participants will be required to take quizzes and participate in discussions. This non-degree, non-credit, free course is open to all. The entire content of the class is free of charge. There is a $49 charge if the participant would like to receive a certificate of completion from the University of South Florida with a Credly, LinkedIn Badge. 

[Image: 14675237b5057c19eb3306b240c273556982a571...Ubms_0aLmA]

[url=http://r.academicdata.org/mk/cl/f/cF1j5PJoBrjtNqknXk6wvg_LxaIz6fHUk9WDqnp5NI-qtv1ePtHd7DjWMcSlqiNIjAZwkwBEFZ84ngR90mkCW1zE3kntPJivWby_eB5jvTPisRMgFEIokq4qZRHO4lW1phgE8vam8zKWxxykql1TQQ2MTsZLi8fVo5mHGdCzif8]How to Register: Please watch this short video

Any questions: certificate@m3center.org

USF M3 Center

I think it's interesting that they are going to charge for the certificates now. I registered to audit the class, but I may upgrade if the content proves to be beneficial.
BALS-Humanities from TESU - June 2019

CLEP - A&I Lit, US History 1, US History 2, West Civ 1, Intro Sociology, American Lit, Humanities, Soc. Sci & History, English Lit
Sophia - Intro to Info Tech, Art History 1, Visual Communications, Managing Conflict, Building Effective Teams
Study - Personal Finance, Comm 120, Math 97, Bus 121, Lib Sci 101, Eng 104, Nutrition 101, Eng 105, His 108, Pol. Sci 102, Earth Sci 104, His 308, Bus 313, His 102, Eng 305, His 105, His 106, His 306, Geometry 101, Bus 324, Com 102
Institutes - Insurance Ethics
TESU - Cornerstone, Music History 2 TECEP, LIB Capstone

Further Credits - Sophia - Conflict Resolution, Enviro Science, Microecon, Intro to Stats, Into to Ethics, Found. of Stats, Ancient Greek Philosophers, Macroecon, Intro to Business, Project Management, Accounting, Art History 2
There's only a fee if you want the badge. The DEI certificate was sponsored by the Tampa Bay Lightning and Jabil. That's why there wasn't a fee.
I signed up for this one a couple of weeks ago so I am confused about why they'd send out an email about it now as if it were new.
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210
[-] The following 1 user Likes rachel83az's post:
  • Vle045
It's confusing since I finished this already and still got an email about signing up for it.

Sent from my SM-G981V using DegreeForum.net mobile app
In Progress: CSU MS Occupational Safety | TESU BALS HR & Computer Science | TESU AAS Admin Studies
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, HRM

Completed: TESU AAS Environmental, Safety & Tech, BA in Environmental Studies/ Natural Science and Mathematics

(06-02-2021, 09:17 AM)ROYISAGIRL Wrote: It's confusing since I finished this already and still got an email about signing up for it.

Were you able to do any quizzes? I don't see quizzes. But I don't know if they are only for people who paid or what. All I can see are the "discussion topic" type things.
In progress:

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
(06-02-2021, 09:17 AM)ROYISAGIRL Wrote: It's confusing since I finished this already and still got an email about signing up for it.

OK now that is weird! This was my first email about it. I thought it was strange that it says it's in progress until July 31st. Is it at your own pace and all prerecorded? The DEI one was every Wednesday and I just watched the recorded videos on double speed. They were wicked long.
I finished enough of the quizzes and posts to get 200 points (100%). It was kinda self paced. You will have to wait for more sessions to open. I did the first few, got 100%, applied for the certificate, and am now waiting for them to send it to me. I looked at some of the other quizzes, but haven't taken anymore. There are some live videos if you want to see and talk to the people, but I'm not sure of the times they post. You have to wait for those to happen before you can progress. Early on it wouldn't let me move pass session 3, but I got all the way to session 9 now.

(06-02-2021, 09:40 AM)rachel83az Wrote:

Were you able to do any quizzes? I don't see quizzes. But I don't know if they are only for people who paid or what. All I can see are the "discussion topic" type things.
The quizzes are at weird points after each session. It's between the Gem posts and the session posts. They kind of appear out of nowhere.

In Progress: CSU MS Occupational Safety | TESU BALS HR & Computer Science | TESU AAS Admin Studies

Completed: TESU AAS Environmental, Safety & Tech, BA in Environmental Studies/ Natural Science and Mathematics

(06-02-2021, 10:26 AM)ROYISAGIRL Wrote: The quizzes are at weird points after each session. It's  between the Gem posts and the session posts. They kind of appear out of nowhere.

Hmmm, I'll have to take another look. All I saw were discussion-type posts and I noped out of there. I'm not interested in those kinds of things unless I really have to.
In progress:

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
(06-02-2021, 10:44 AM)rachel83az Wrote:
(06-02-2021, 10:26 AM)ROYISAGIRL Wrote: The quizzes are at weird points after each session. It's  between the Gem posts and the session posts. They kind of appear out of nowhere.

Hmmm, I'll have to take another look. All I saw were discussion-type posts and I noped out of there. I'm not interested in those kinds of things unless I really have to.
It's right before the "additional resources" section. I just double checked.

[-] The following 1 user Likes ROYISAGIRL's post:
  • rachel83az

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Worldwide Education Services (WES) Shelf life? nyrsimon 3 218 04-02-2024, 07:35 PM
Last Post: nyrsimon
Lightbulb ASU to Launch a Free Global Initiative and enroll 100 million students MNomadic 203 29,927 03-11-2024, 10:55 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Purdue Global Owes $128 Million. It May Not Be Able To Pay. smartdegree 12 1,532 12-20-2023, 08:37 PM
Last Post: Pats20
  Project Management Training: ENEB, Google or others? JPN 9 2,417 12-08-2023, 06:34 PM
Last Post: nykorn
  UK - Professional certificate - 69£ Imbanewbie 2 508 12-04-2023, 10:41 PM
Last Post: Johann
  TECEP Operations Management colinsr 4 586 10-09-2023, 11:06 AM
  Global Convention on Higher Education Alpha 0 376 03-07-2023, 06:18 PM
Last Post: Alpha
  Google IT Support Professional Certificate - ACE expiring soon? lumina 12 1,537 03-03-2023, 07:34 PM
  edx - Ec Council- Professional Certificate in Cybersecurity Essentials Imbanewbie 5 1,125 02-24-2023, 01:41 PM
Last Post: sanantone
  7 Time-Management Tips for Online College Students LevelUP 0 477 02-08-2023, 04:34 PM
Last Post: LevelUP