Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New here . Would really appreciate some help with TESU BSBA GM
Hi ,
First of all , i would like to say that i feel so blessed to have found this site . It has not only given me the inspiration to persue a degree but has also shown me how to do it . I have started working on my BSBA in GM through TESU about 2 weeks back . At this point i would like to ask what would be the best course of action for me to complete the Degree the quickest ?
As per the blogs i have read , i am not planning to take any courses through Saylor , as they are simply too long (I have enrolled on Saylor and have seen the syllabus for multiple courses as well )..... Unless there is no option for those courses anywhere else.

So far i have done :
Cyber101, Cyber201 and Cyber 301 from TEEX
Ethics from Institutes

Enrolled in Intermediate Algebra, College Algebra and Statistics from Aleks.(Which i hope to finish by next weekend)
* If i pass the pretests for the courses on ALEKS then i dont have to undero the entire course correct?? *

I am hoping to find help with 2 Lists:

Can someone help me with a list of courses i can take on SL relevant to TESU's BSBA in GM?
Can someone help me with a list of courses i can take on Study.com relevant to TESU's BSBA in GM?

Once i have these courses taken care of , i will get the admission at TESU and will work towards the remaining courses to complete the degree.

I have found a roadmap -Attached below - that i have started working on but would like to replace Saylor with SL or Study.com where ever possible.Also is the roadmap seem okay ?

A few facts:

My plan is to knock off all the SL
I dont have any credit yet.(Apart from TEEX and Institutes courses)

My goal will be to go for MBA once i finish BSBA

I would prefer to do the Final exams at home and not travel to testing sites .

Thank you so much in advance .

Attached Files
.xlsx   Less than 1 minute ago">TESU 2017 BSBA GenMan (1).xlsx (Size: 35.29 KB / Downloads: 0)
Hello, hmm, here goes...
That's a great plan, you may want to read through the Beginners Guide and the Wiki for details.

The spreadsheet you're using is an older version but a workable one, you may want to get the newest one on the Wiki.
You can then add your SL/Study.com courses you want in the place of the "choose any course" section.

The links and file location is in my signature. Good luck planning!
Recommendation: You should take the majority at SL and then finish it off with Study.com
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
Here's the latest degree plan I have (the one you posted is an old one of mine that is outdated and should be deleted).

Attached Files
.xlsx   Less than 1 minute ago">TESU 2016 BSBA GenMan.xlsx (Size: 34.48 KB / Downloads: 3)
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
dfrecore Wrote:Here's the latest degree plan I have (the one you posted is an old one of mine that is outdated and should be deleted).

Thanks a lot for sharing your plan . This would be a great help Smile
dfrecore Wrote:Here's the latest degree plan I have (the one you posted is an old one of mine that is outdated and should be deleted).

Just a quick question and i apoligize if it seems to be a silly one . When you say" Any GE Elective (SocSci, Hum, NatSci, CompSci, Math)" where do i get a list of courses avaiable to choose from ? Or can i do any ACE approved courses ?
sarahrahul Wrote:Just a quick question and i apoligize if it seems to be a silly one . When you say" Any GE Elective (SocSci, Hum, NatSci, CompSci, Math)" where do i get a list of courses avaiable to choose from ? Or can i do any ACE approved courses ?

Any ACE-approved courses. In the "where" column, it will list most of the course/exam providers available for that area - so Saylor, CLEP, DSST, ALEKS, Study.com, SL, etc.
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
dfrecore Wrote:isand2015 must get a cut of every person who signs up with these schools! Quit spamming us and go away already.

they have a very interesting post history.

how obnoxious.
Northwestern California University School of Law
JD Law, 2027 (in progress, currently 2L)

Georgia Tech
MS Cybersecurity (Policy), 2021

Thomas Edison State University
BA Computer Science, 2023
BA Psychology, 2016
AS Business Administration, 2023
Certificate in Operations Management, 2023
Certificate in Computer Information Systems, 2023

Western Governors University
BS IT Security, 2018

Chaffey College
AA Sociology, 2015

Accumulated Credit: Undergrad: 258.50 | Graduate: 32

View all of my credit on my Omni Transcript!
Visit the DegreeForum Community Wiki!
dfrecore Wrote:isand2015 must get a cut of every person who signs up with these schools! Quit spamming us and go away already.

I posted something similar in another thread and then saw yours. The referral posts are getting old.
Andy

---------------------------------

TESC - BSBA: CIS

Current Degree Plan
Complete:  TECEP Eng Comp I, Marriage and Family, Strategic Management, Networking, Computer Concepts, Liberal Math, Tech Writing, Managerial Accounting DSST MIS, Cybersecurity Study.com Macroeconomics
Remaining:  Waiting for credits to process

Sort of off-topic, but what are the best resources and methods you've found to study for and pass TECEPs? I'm thinking that I'll go after the TESU BSBA GM once my BSIT is done, so it's worth knowing in advance.
Master of Business Administration, Universidad Isabel I, 2021
Master in Management & Team Management, Universidad Isabel I, 2021
Master in International Trade, Universidad Isabel I, 2021
Master in Supply Chain Management, Universidad Isabel I, 2021
Master in Project Management, Universidad Isabel I, 2023

BS Information Technology, Western Governors University, 2017
AAS Cybersecurity, Community College, 2017
FEMA Emergency Management Certificate, 2017
Fundraising Specialization Certificate, Berkeley/Haas, 2020

Undergraduate Credits: 165 Semester Credits
Graduate Credits: 105 ECTS (52.5 Semester Credits)
Thorne Wrote:Sort of off-topic, but what are the best resources and methods you've found to study for and pass TECEPs? I'm thinking that I'll go after the TESU BSBA GM once my BSIT is done, so it's worth knowing in advance.

For each TECEP, they go by the book. I would get a used copy of that text book or ebook if you can find it cheap.
Make your own "coles" notes and "cheat sheet" for topics you don't understand or fully grasp.
There are TECEP OCR material as well. Last but not least, if the exam is on IC, get the subscription!
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  TESU---Easy Courses and TECEPS midnite123 5 544 01-04-2024, 08:22 AM
Last Post: rachel83az
  TESU-----Transcripts??? midnite123 6 393 12-21-2023, 05:19 AM
Last Post: midnite123
  TESU---AA ??? midnite123 15 1,003 11-16-2023, 09:17 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Sophia.org and TESU midnite123 5 1,025 02-20-2023, 04:52 PM
Last Post: jsh1138
  Completed BA at TESU, any free ways to earn another degree? Lightorb333 13 1,903 12-30-2022, 05:24 AM
  TESU Questions midnite123 18 1,264 12-12-2022, 02:52 AM
Last Post: midnite123
  Financial aid for ACE credits ---> TESU? CourtneyBrooke 11 1,356 01-31-2022, 04:36 PM
  "My Valuable, Cheap College Degree" from Athur Brooks, TESU grad now Harvard Prof mahaganapati 10 2,756 12-24-2021, 08:44 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  English degrees besides TESU, UMPI? Ideas 1 861 12-13-2021, 10:00 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Modern States: Mention of TESU+WGU (DF member?) bjcheung77 2 936 10-28-2021, 05:28 PM
Last Post: GizmoJack