Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello. This is the first time posting but I have been reading other posts in this forum and I have found them very helpful. I found this site searching for additional information on CLEP exams after failing my last English composition CLEP with a 46. Sad I can't tell you how disappointed I was. Now here I am again taking a different CLEP and trying my luck again. I'm certainly not looking forward to the experience again and since I failed the last exam I am feeling extremely nervous. I guess I should get to the point. I will be taking Humanities Friday morning and I have been studying off and on for sometime being that I am attending classes through the University of Phoenix. I have been studying with IC, Comex book (CLEP humanities) as well as using wikipedia for additional research. I have also used this forum search features. I have studied so many areas in preparation for the exam. As experienced CLEP takers do you think these resources have assisted you in passing and do you have any additional pointers before I dive in to this test in a few days?:confused:
Now, I'm not a experienced CLEP taker, but, I just took Principles of Management today and passed using IC and the Principles of Management Comex book. I found both to be excellent resources. I have never taken the Humanities CLEP so I don't know exactly how they relate to this particular test. I would definitely recommend the Comex book though. Good luck!

BTW, I know the feeling of not wanting to fail. I failed US History I AND II just a few weeks ago. The Principles of Management was my first test since. I was so incredibly nervous but everything worked out okay. Keep studying and let us know how you do!
Completed:
6 - Analyz. and Interp. Literature (56)
3 - Principles of Management (63)
3 - Principles of Marketing (55)
3 - Information Systems and Computer Applications (50)
[SIZE="2"][COLOR="Blue"]First off - Welcome to the IC-Forums!!

Secondly, as long as you have prepared, feel confident and have the right stuff - YOU CAN DO IT so keep on studying and get it right!!

Good Luck![/COLOR][/SIZE]
ShotoJuku +
A.S., B.S., M.S., MBA
IC Forums Senior Super Moderator  
Passing It On & Paying It Forward To All Just Starting or Completing Their Educational Journey!

Shoto's Passing Your Exam Advice Here --->   http://www.degreeforum.net/general-educa...#post59179
God Bless The USA :patriot:
The crucial factor that makes testing out a viable option for obtaining a degree is the practice test. I strongly recommend that you use them to gauge your level of knowledge so that you absolutely know going in to take a test that you are going to pass it.
Yes, like tcc said, practice tests can be a big help. At the very least, go through the collegeboard study guide's sample questions, and if you want additional confidence, study Petersons sample tests.

Once you pass your first test and figure out an approach that works for you, the rest of the exams will go so much more smoothly! Smile
--
Steve
Webmaster, InstantCert.com

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  California Southern University is now a member of the AIU System PositiveSoul 5 1,950 12-28-2022, 01:59 PM
Last Post: Pappok
  Free Bachelors Degrees for Union Member letterchaser202 32 3,689 11-24-2021, 03:11 PM
Last Post: wow
  Modern States: Mention of TESU+WGU (DF member?) bjcheung77 2 936 10-28-2021, 05:28 PM
Last Post: GizmoJack
  New Member that's interested yet confused... Help please :) Crawdad1075 14 9,432 04-20-2017, 09:58 PM
Last Post: a2jc4life
  InstantCert Member FrostDK 4 1,014 11-12-2015, 03:33 PM
Last Post: infoe36069
  New Member Questions passit1 2 688 01-12-2015, 03:08 PM
Last Post: Prloko
  New member, a few questions. MSP-IT 1 622 02-20-2014, 11:46 AM
Last Post: rebel100
  New member but loving it here, I have a question about Marketing ioulove2 9 949 06-03-2013, 10:36 AM
Last Post: ioulove2
  Hello! New member, question about human growth and development robyn 4 564 03-27-2013, 09:28 PM
Last Post: tlfisher6
  Why can't I access the private member area? supermom 1 700 10-04-2011, 09:58 PM
Last Post: Lindagerr