Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New wiki degree plan links?
You guys. I’ve just stubbornly spent two whole days looking through every post that I could think of. I can’t seem to figure out how to actually access the degree plan spreadsheets anymore. The links are broken or something. All I want is a recent spreadsheet plan for Tesu’s gen ed and hopefully a plan for their BA in Biology. The old posts had good info (I found the spreadsheet Plan links don’t work), and I feel like maybe some of the discussions are outdated because of the now available onlinedegree.com and modern states options. I just want to get started and need some encouragement that the several classes I’ve been working on are going to be useful. Plus I like to be organized. Any help finding working links would be greatly appreciated.
There's a stickied topic at the top of the general form with the link to the new wiki.

https://degreeforum.miraheze.org/wiki/Degree_Forum_Wiki

The general plan might be a little out of date because I don't think sanantone maintains it anymore, but it will give you a good starting point. she probably did the BA Bio plan too, if there is one.
Northwestern California University School of Law
JD Law, 2027 (in progress, currently 2L)

Georgia Tech
MS Cybersecurity (Policy), 2021

Thomas Edison State University
BA Computer Science, 2023
BA Psychology, 2016
AS Business Administration, 2023
Certificate in Operations Management, 2023
Certificate in Computer Information Systems, 2023

Western Governors University
BS IT Security, 2018

Chaffey College
AA Sociology, 2015

Accumulated Credit: Undergrad: 258.50 | Graduate: 32

View all of my credit on my Omni Transcript!
Visit the DegreeForum Community Wiki!
The links to my spreadsheets were removed because I asked them to be (various reasons).  But I'm happy to post a BALS spreadsheet for you to start from.

Attached Files
.pdf   TESU BALS.pdf (Size: 60.01 KB / Downloads: 52)
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
[-] The following 1 user Likes dfrecore's post:
  • MahoganySEO
If you're interested, I can provide a plan for the BA in Biology, but I'll only do the area of study plus the science requirements in gen ed. The generic gen ed options can be found in many other places.

Warning: I cannot stand BALS or BALA degrees and believe they should be a last resort for desperate people.
Graduate of Not VUL or ENEB
MS, MSS and Graduate Cert
AAS, AS, BA, and BS
CLEP
Intro Psych 70, US His I 64, Intro Soc 63, Intro Edu Psych 70, A&I Lit 64, Bio 68, Prin Man 69, Prin Mar 68
DSST
Life Dev Psych 62, Fund Coun 68, Intro Comp 469, Intro Astr 56, Env & Hum 70, HTYH 456, MIS 451, Prin Sup 453, HRM 62, Bus Eth 458
ALEKS
Int Alg, Coll Alg
TEEX
4 credits
TECEP
Fed Inc Tax, Sci of Nutr, Micro, Strat Man, Med Term, Pub Relations
CSU
Sys Analysis & Design, Programming, Cyber
SL
Intro to Comm, Microbio, Acc I
Uexcel
A&P
Davar
Macro, Intro to Fin, Man Acc
[-] The following 2 users Like sanantone's post:
  • jsd, mysonx3
(02-12-2019, 08:10 PM)sanantone Wrote: If you're interested, I can provide a plan for the BA in Biology, but I'll only do the area of study plus the science requirements in gen ed. The generic gen ed options can be found in many other places.

Warning: I cannot stand BALS or BALA degrees and believe they should be a last resort for desperate people.

I was just posting for the GE's and Free Electives, I promise!  Big Grin
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
[-] The following 2 users Like dfrecore's post:
  • mysonx3, sanantone
(02-12-2019, 08:14 PM)dfrecore Wrote:
(02-12-2019, 08:10 PM)sanantone Wrote: If you're interested, I can provide a plan for the BA in Biology, but I'll only do the area of study plus the science requirements in gen ed. The generic gen ed options can be found in many other places.

I was just posting for the GE's and Free Electives, I promise!  Big Grin

Okay, I was starting to break out in hives.
AAS, AS, BA, and BS
CLEP
Intro Psych 70, US His I 64, Intro Soc 63, Intro Edu Psych 70, A&I Lit 64, Bio 68, Prin Man 69, Prin Mar 68
DSST
Life Dev Psych 62, Fund Coun 68, Intro Comp 469, Intro Astr 56, Env & Hum 70, HTYH 456, MIS 451, Prin Sup 453, HRM 62, Bus Eth 458
ALEKS
Int Alg, Coll Alg
TEEX
4 credits
TECEP
CSU
SL
Uexcel
A&P
Davar
[-] The following 1 user Likes sanantone's post:
  • mysonx3

Sanantone: Yes, please. That would be extremely helpful and what I need. Smile
Dfrecore: Thanks!
(02-12-2019, 08:45 PM)bethanyneedsajob Wrote:

Sanantone: Yes, please. That would be extremely helpful and what I need. Smile
Dfrecore: Thanks!

I didn't include all of the options for Science of Nutrition (it's just a potential elective) because I wasn't sure if all them will transfer in as BIO courses. If they transfer in with a nutrition prefix, then they won't count toward the area of study.

Attached Files
.docx   Sanantone's TESU BA in Biology.docx (Size: 19.67 KB / Downloads: 25)
AAS, AS, BA, and BS
CLEP
DSST
ALEKS
Int Alg, Coll Alg
TEEX
4 credits
TECEP
CSU
SL
Uexcel
A&P
Davar
Man, Biology is a monster of an AOS. Best of luck!
Completed:
BA History & Psychology, Thomas Edison State University, March 2020
ASNSM Mathematics, Thomas Edison State University, March 2020

Up Next:
JD, Cornell Law School, Class of 2024

Link to all credits earned: Link
I'm a little confused about the biology l part. According to TESU Bio 101 is not the same as Biology l. The only thing that fit would be the Biology CLEP or an actual General Biology course for biology majors which Bio 101 isn't. They said their Biology TECP is equivalent to Bio 101.
In Progress: CSU MS Occupational Safety | TESU BALS HR & Computer Science | TESU AAS Admin Studies
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, HRM

Completed: TESU AAS Environmental, Safety & Tech, BA in Environmental Studies/ Natural Science and Mathematics

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Degree planning help - UMPI BBA vs PUG BSBA crowbird 17 182 8 minutes ago
Last Post: crowbird
  Potential Degree Input, Please curious 4 102 55 minutes ago
Last Post: curious
  Degree Planning- MS degree dodek101 7 257 Yesterday, 12:01 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  DBA degree: online, 2-3 years, top US or UK school, accredited absamer 22 1,469 03-26-2024, 11:54 PM
  Degree Planning Advice - 31, Norway, No Higher Education ASenna 28 1,845 03-26-2024, 06:00 AM
  Masters Degree in Texas Melhux 3 170 03-26-2024, 05:45 AM
  BACS BSCIS plan guidance LAMi 23 278 03-25-2024, 09:11 PM
  Almost 40 year old with foreign BA in English degree and Santa Monica College Cert KMcLean 12 946 03-25-2024, 08:12 PM
  Teaching plan? Piwi737 8 182 03-25-2024, 06:51 PM
Last Post: Piwi737
  IT Degree Options Advice theredwallflower 4 557 03-23-2024, 11:08 AM
Last Post: theredwallflower