Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Appreciation, and Thank you. :) - Thank You Thread
No I'm not in the military, and if this thread takes too much space and needs to be removed that's fine.

But I think of you all, men and women out there, and I wanted to say thank you for serving your country!

I appreciate your hard work and service! Without you this great country would be defenseless.

If it were left to the politicians, defense would not exist, because so often politicians do not take full responsibility for the decisions they make as this quote indicates : "Freedom is the will to be responsible to ourselves." And you all are doing just that.
One thing that I hope is encouraging is something I thought of just simply in relation to my job search, and that is: It is never hopeless if you're doing the right thing.

God Bless you all!
"Those who expect to be ignorant and free, expect what never was and never will be."
- Thomas Jefferson

Graduated, Finished, Completed!! my B.A. in History from TESC!!!!! Technically February 2013 & Generally May 2013!!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Another CCAF thread about alternative credits Tracker 9 4,797 02-19-2018, 05:31 PM
Last Post: retire2018