Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Norfolk Testers
Anyone have any success getting to use the BA II Calculator for Principles of Finance? The Saint Leo paper says non-programmable allowed but then it also says no calculators in the testing center. I would really appreciate it if someone in the Norfolk area can confirm their success using this calculator at a testing center.
Goal BSBA GEN Management from TESC. 3 Credits Remaining

DSST: Intro to Business, Business Math, Intro to Computers, Management Information Systems, Principles of Supervision, Human Resource Management, Business LAW II, Business Ethics and Society, and College Algebra

CLEP: College Math, Principles of Marketing, and College Algebra.

Straighterline: Accounting I, Accounting II, Financial Accounting, Managerial Accounting, Macroeconomics, Microeconomics, Business Law, Business Statistics, Organizational Behavior, Principles of Management, Business Communications, Intro to Religion, Business Ethics and Society, Anthropology, and English Composition II.

Penn Foster: Finance and Consumer Marketing

TESC: Strategic Management
Either call your testing center and ask if you can use a calculator, or simply bring it with you on testing day and see what happens.
BA in Social Science-TESC
Arnold Fletcher Award

[h=1]“Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.” ~Thomas Edison[/h]
I can't say specifically, I took the Algebra and Math Cleps at St Leo and there is a calculator within the testing software available.
AMU: 39 Gen Ed credits
Military ACE credits: 24 Gen Ed/GMS/Bus/Free credits
Clep: College Mathmatics 67 , Prin of Management 65 , College Algebra 56 , Anal & Interpreting Lit 65
DSST: Intro to Computing 452 , Prin of Supervision 446 , Management Information Systems 437 , Human Resource Mgmt 68 , Organization Behavior 63
ALEKS: Intermediate Algebra , Pre-Calculus
Straighterline: Accounting I , Accounting II , Finiancial Accounting , Business Ethics
TEEX: Cybersecurity for Everyone
PF: Financial Management , Strategic Management
Saylor: Marketing
TECEP: Advertising
TESC: APS-401 Current Trends & Applications
DSST also has a built-in calculator in the IBT version. You will only need to have a physical calculator if your testing facility still offers the paper-based exams (I am not certain these are even in use any more).