Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OMICRON Variant : FYI & FAQ
BTW, That sounds so much like an Autobot or Decepticon... 

Ouch, it seems we're getting more and more variants of concern...

From the looks of things, it's going to be worse before this gets better!

Everyone hang tight and ride this next wave out!  Be safe ya'all!

Youtube shortcut Link: https://youtu.be/5KPpskbCFmY
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
Of course, if this variant is not helped by the vaccine, will they still push everyone getting the jab? If it doesn't work, then there's no reason to force people to get it (and really, no reason for anyone to get it at all after a while). But no worries, the government will find a way to force everyone to do their bidding some way, some how. Once you give them control, there's no good way to take it back.
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
I was watching this video - I wonder how the heck 13 people were able to get on a flight to the UK when they have the "OMICRON" in the first place... Maybe I am over-reacting like the person who came back from his African Safari says... I don't think I am though, it's better to prepare for what's to come... Link: https://6abc.com/omicron-variant-new-cov.../11276819/
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
(11-28-2021, 05:29 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote: I was watching this video - I wonder how the heck 13 people were able to get on a flight to the UK when they have the "OMICRON" in the first place... Maybe I am over-reacting like the person who came back from his African Safari says... I don't think I am though, it's better to prepare for what's to come... Link: https://6abc.com/omicron-variant-new-cov.../11276819/

Do you realize we got millions of people pouring in over the border unchecked?  

All they do is ask questions at the airport, which doesn't stop a virus from coming in. 

We never stopped any variant from coming into the U.S., and this will be no exception.  The same pattern will occur. It gets into Asia/Europe, then right to the U.S.

All governments do is use COVID to gain power.  The more fear, hate, and chaos, the more power they can grab.
Degrees: BA Computer Science, BS Business Administration with a concentration in CIS, AS Natural Science & Math, TESU. 4.0 GPA 2022.
Course Experience:  CLEP, Instantcert, Sophia.org, Study.com, Straighterline.com, Onlinedegree.org, Saylor.org, Csmlearn.com, and TEL Learning.
Certifications: W3Schools PHP, Google IT Support, Google Digital Marketing, Google Project Management
To get into the UK before this, they do a lot more than just "ask questions". You MUST be vaccinated. You must have covid tests booked before arrival. You must register where you're staying for the first 10 days after arrival. The UK Omicron arrivals happened before Omicron was named as a thread. The UK system is working as intended: it caught the infected persons quickly and made them isolate.

I can't speak to how the US system is working (or not) as I haven't flown into the US recently.
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210
[-] The following 1 user Likes rachel83az's post:
  • jsd
1. Testing doesn't work
Trump and Biden daily tested everyone around them and the virus still got into their inner circle.

2. Vaccines don't work
Millions of breakthrough cases. Vaccine loses effectiveness at the rate of 10% per month.

3. Cloth masks don't work.
They never really did work.

What does work?

Answer: What Flordia is doing. Let people be free. The virus will run its course, then it's over.
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/usa/florida/
Degrees: BA Computer Science, BS Business Administration with a concentration in CIS, AS Natural Science & Math, TESU. 4.0 GPA 2022.
Course Experience:  CLEP, Instantcert, Sophia.org, Study.com, Straighterline.com, Onlinedegree.org, Saylor.org, Csmlearn.com, and TEL Learning.
Certifications: W3Schools PHP, Google IT Support, Google Digital Marketing, Google Project Management
Well, there goes this thread.
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation Boston University Doctors Create New COVID Variant that Has 80% Kill Rate LevelUP 10 1,075 10-20-2022, 03:34 PM
Last Post: inf
  The Dominate Variant in 2022? LevelUP 1 647 12-29-2021, 09:34 PM
Last Post: bluebooger