Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OTmina - Excelsior Degree Plan
(03-30-2022, 03:09 PM)OTmina Wrote:
(03-30-2022, 02:08 PM)ss20ts Wrote: You can take US History 1 on Sophia and transfer it in for GEC 5B. Definitely mention the stats class to your academic advisor and ask about the CLEP credits.
I was thinking since I still have to take 30 units then maybe is better to take it at UMPI.

Above you say you need 12 classes at UMPI which is 36 credits. You can still transfer in 6 more credits if you want.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ss20ts's post:
  • OTmina
I would make sure everything is clear and transferred already. If your US History and CLEP or Stats credits come in, you should have hit the max transfer. My suggestion is to complete the rest of the courses at UMPI since you have 10 courses (12 - US History and CLEP or Stats).
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes bjcheung77's post:
  • OTmina
Hello,
I want just to thank all of you who guided me to finish my BLS with a minor in project management from UMPI. I can't thank all of you enough for all the valuable info that this forum provided me with and the opportunity to be able to finish a degree at a low cost and time.
I did 30 units at UMPI over 3 terms which cost me $ 4,200. I was working full-time, and taking care of my family ( 3 kids and 2 adults). It was a learning journey that I enjoyed and I am now hoping to continue it once find the right master/doctorate program.
[-] The following 4 users Like OTmina's post:
  • allvia, rachel83az, ss20ts, topdog98
Congrats on your degree!
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210
(05-09-2023, 12:32 PM)rachel83az Wrote: Congrats on your degree!

Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using DegreeForum.net
(05-09-2023, 12:04 PM)OTmina Wrote: Hello,
I want just to thank all of you who guided me to finish my BLS with a minor in project management from UMPI. I can't thank all of you enough for all the valuable info that this forum provided me with and the opportunity to be able to finish a degree at a low cost and time.
I did 30 units at UMPI over 3 terms which cost me $ 4,200. I was working full-time, and taking care of my family ( 3 kids and 2 adults). It was a learning journey that I enjoyed and I am now hoping to continue it once find the right master/doctorate program.

Wow! You were busy! Congrats!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Homeschool College Guidance Counselor Mom to twin 18 yo boys

CsmLearn
Study: US History, Pres Skills, Enviro Sci, Ethics America, Intro CJ, Meteorology, Forensic Sci, Criminology
Sophia: Psych, Visual Comms, Sociology, Eff Teams, Mng Conflict,  Anc Greek, Art History 1, Intro to IT,
Intro to Bus, Engl Comp 1&2, Religion, Conflict Reso, College Algebra, US History 2
TEEX: Death Invest
Coopersmith: Stress Mgmt, Therapeutic, Drugs & Society, Sport & Exercise, Psych of Motivation, Pos Psych, Career Coun
Community College: Comp Info Syst, A+ Hardware, A+ Op Syst, Linux Op Syst, Networks, Switching & Routing, Networking, IT Security
Computer Certs: Comp Tia A+

Planning for (2) Bachelors: BSLS 

Thank you

Congrats on getting that UMPI degree! Great work ethic, you had to do with what you currently have (good time management in your busy schedule!)... You kept at it Your Pace and completed it according to your schedule... nicely done, great persistence!
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
Thank you so much.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Payment Plan Robinred2404 3 227 03-25-2024, 09:50 PM
Last Post: Robinred2404
  Excelsior BSLA - Upper Level Credits Robinred2404 7 404 03-18-2024, 09:08 PM
Last Post: Robinred2404
  Degree Planning Advice For Research (Upper Level) Credit Dnightowl 4 508 01-30-2024, 10:46 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Has excelsior accepted CSM math recently? CM1999 6 937 01-11-2024, 10:16 PM
  So disappointed in Excelsior. Should I bail or suck it up for the last class? profstudent 22 5,584 12-06-2023, 02:03 PM
Last Post: SophiaPrincess
  New Change to Enrollment at Excelsior U. -- Not Good milah1 12 1,647 10-20-2023, 12:46 PM
Last Post: frankc
  Excelsior University BS in Liberal Arts Upper Credit Transfer Options Niketay 13 2,315 07-05-2023, 10:22 AM
  Need to know what UL credits will work for Liberal Arts degree AnyName 20 3,170 06-25-2023, 11:56 PM
Last Post: Kab
  Excelsior University to Ivey League ----> RichestLiberalArtsMajor 5 1,338 06-06-2023, 09:32 AM
Last Post: IReallyNeedADegree
  Plan for EU BSBA memyselfni 6 1,096 05-16-2023, 07:37 AM