Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Off topic: for any woman who has given birth
green Wrote:LOL! This is funny...
BUT- my biggest fear was that the baby wouldn't fit through that tiny hole! I ended up pushing out a 8-1/2 pounder! What a miracle!! She was beautiful!
>>

WHAT!?!? You don't think that EVERY woman has that fear!? I don't think you were/are alone in that one at all Big Grin
What does DH stand for?
SMS, SGB, GEN, NG, TG16, NES, SNES

[Image: ccoDZ6X.png]

Maniac Craniac Wrote:1. What does DH stand for?

It stands for "Dear Husband." You might also see DS, DD, etc., for "Dear Son," Dear Daughter."
[SIZE="1"][COLOR="Blue"]CLEP (Tests in italics I used only IC to prep)
Analyze & Interpret Literature - 72
English Literature - 65
English Composition - 69
English Composition WITH Essay (oops!) - 64
Humanities - 71
Introductory Psychology - 63
Financial Accounting - 54
Information Systems and Computer Applications - 63
Principles of Microeconomics - 63
Principles of Management - 66
Principles of Marketing - 74

American Literature - 70
Social Sciences & History - 62
Natural Sciences - 57
Macroeconomics - 64
Business Law - 72
Western Civ I - 61
Western Civ II - 50 :eek: Big Grin
DONE

DSST (Tests in italics I used only IC to prep)
Intro to Business - 449
Principles of Supervision - 454
Human Resource Management - 70

Principles of Statistics - 461
Principles of Finance - 447
Business Ethics & Society - 456
DONE[/COLOR][/SIZE]
If I may threadjack this momentarily, as I have a question that someone might be able to answer, but didn't want to create another thread on it...

Has anyone had experience with using Acupressure bracelets to help with morning sickness? My wife had horrible morning sickness the first time around. I came across these acupressure bracelets that have some research evidence, and a lot of ancedotal evidence that went both ways (as far as them working or not working).

Anyone have any input on these?

Thanks
-T
Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Wile E. Coyote, genius. I am not selling anything nor am I working my way through college, so let's get down to basics: you are a rabbit and I am going to eat you for supper. Now don't try to get away, I am more muscular, more cunning, faster and larger than you are, and I am a genius, while you could hardly pass the entrance examinations to kindergarten, so I'll give you the customary two minutes to say your prayers.

Bachelor of Science in PsychoRabbitology degree
Master of Education with a specialty in Rabbit-specific destructive munitions (or eLearning & Technology, I forget which)
Doctor of Philosophy in Wile E. Leadership with an area of specialty in Acme Mind Expansion - 2017 Hopefully
adolphsmith Wrote:The Women have the birth then she have to start the yoga and the walking this is the control the birth of not only women
for any of the person who has birth .
I concur, I'm certainly gonna need some yoga if I ever give birth.
MBA, Western Governors University February 2014
BS Charter Oak State College November 2011
AS in EMS August 2010

I'm always happy to complete the free application waiver for those applying to WGU (I get a free gift from WGU for this).  Just PM me your first/last name and a valid email so I can complete their form.

Thread; COSC AS using FEMA http://www.degreeforum.net/excelsior-tho...total.html
Well there's my disturbing thought for the day Tongue
[SIZE="2"]
-Justin
PMP, CISSP, A+, Sec+, MCDST, ITIL
Total Credits Earned: 162

www.Free-Clep-Prep.com - (with Forum Admin's permission)

[/SIZE]
I completely missed the yoga requirement. That's what I did wrong!

My fear was: EVERYTHING.

1) Pain.
2) What if something went wrong during labor? (It did, and thankfully my son made it through, though we still wonder if his disability is related.)
3) Would my husband look at me the same again after watching THAT?
4) I was never a "oh, let me hold the baby!" kind of girl, so what in the world were we thinking, bringing our own into the world?
5) The world is so messed up, how would we raise a little person in such a mess?
6) Pain.
7) Would I ever get back in my cute clothes?
8) Stretch marks. (Various skin cream companies can thank me, personally, for their continued survival through 2002 and 2003.)
9) Would my moodiness go away post-event? (I may not be the sweetest, most lovable darling now, but I look back on some of my "moments" and thank heaven, earth, and all in between that my husband is so mellow and understanding.)
10) Pain.
11) Would the baby like his nursery?
12) What if we installed the carseat wrong? (We didn't, thanks to the local fire department and their "check the seat" service.)
13) What if the doctor was on vacation when I went into labor? (He was.)
14) What if it snowed when I went into labor? (It did.)
15) Pain.
16) How would we ever afford to raise a child? (Selling kidneys isn't so bad.)
17) What if I forgot everything I read and studied when in labor? (For the record, everything I read and studied was USELESS.)

You get the picture. I could go on, but I think that sums up the highlights.
BSBA, HR / Organizational Mgmt - Thomas Edison State College, December 2012
- TESC Chapter of Sigma Beta Delta International Honor Society for Business, Management and Administration
- Arnold Fletcher Award

AAS, Environmental, Safety, & Security Technologies - Thomas Edison State College, December 2012
AS, Business Administration - Thomas Edison State College, March 2012

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Weekend at Bernie’s in Real Life: Woman Wheels in Dead Man to Sign off on Loan LevelUP 0 90 04-17-2024, 03:04 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Video of Airbnb Guest Refusing to Leave Woman's Home. The Drama Gets Real! LevelUP 4 1,908 06-23-2022, 01:18 PM
Last Post: rachel83az
  Off topic chat - What's new? bjcheung77 14 2,663 12-04-2018, 08:12 AM
Last Post: allvia
  off topic- computer suggestion cookderosa 9 1,846 08-11-2018, 10:00 PM
Last Post: davewill
  Woman slaps Bali immigration officer! bjcheung77 0 961 08-04-2018, 01:45 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Woman completes online exam while in labor rebel100 7 1,482 03-02-2016, 11:09 AM
Last Post: High_Order1
  Please help with research topic! soliloquy 5 1,369 06-19-2015, 07:25 PM
Last Post: soliloquy
  My thesis topic was accepted! cookderosa 18 2,374 04-26-2014, 07:44 PM
Last Post: NAP
  Idea for topic -- traditional schools that take CLE CLEP_enthusiast 7 1,526 09-11-2013, 09:11 AM
Last Post: cookderosa
  Off topic- cooking with WIC cookderosa 3 1,020 10-01-2012, 01:58 PM
Last Post: LaterBloomer