Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Olivet Nazarene YourWay (more cheap RA credits)
Does anyone know if Olivet Your Way courses can be taken even though I have a bachelor's degree? I need more RA letter grade credits to boost my GPA for graduate school

If not, would they be able to find out if I do have one if I say "no" for the "did you earn a college degree" part of the application?

I also have a transcript (no degree) from ASU's universal learner courses that I can send instead of my transcript from my bachelor's university.
(07-27-2022, 10:29 AM)Captainrekt000 Wrote: Does anyone know if Olivet Your Way courses can be taken even though I have a bachelor's degree? I need more RA letter grade credits to boost my GPA for graduate school

If not, would they be able to find out if I do have one if I say "no" for the "did you earn a college degree" part of the application?

I also have a transcript (no degree) from ASU's universal learner courses that I can send instead of my transcript from my bachelor's university.

They don´t worry about your education.

I have a master´s degree, and I´m taking Finite Math there.
@Captainrekt000, I would suggest a mix of institutions, ASU, ONU and others that may fit the bill of courses you're looking at.  Is this in regards to your other thread here?  https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...ed-Student
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
Just got this concerning email from Olivet today at 12:00pm EST.
 "If you haven't heard the big news, Your Way courses will move to a different learning management system (LMS) called Canvas. If you're unfamiliar with Canvas, it's an LMS that is used all around the world. Your Way courses will become unavailable after March 27, 2023. Work hard to finish any gen ed you can before that date. If you have questions, start with the Search icon in the community. For questions you can't find an answer to, go to Transition FAQs on the Wayfinder Community homepage"
[-] The following 2 users Like Captainrekt000's post:
  • MrPanda, origamishuttle
Thanks for the information Smile

Okay, that´s good. I work better under pressure, so I´ll finish my 9 credits from ONU for September 30th (or at least, I´ll try).
[-] The following 1 user Likes MrPanda's post:
  • rachel83az
(08-24-2022, 11:45 AM)Captainrekt000 Wrote: Just got this concerning email from Olivet today at 12:00pm EST.
 "If you haven't heard the big news, Your Way courses will move to a different learning management system (LMS) called Canvas. If you're unfamiliar with Canvas, it's an LMS that is used all around the world. Your Way courses will become unavailable after March 27, 2023. Work hard to finish any gen ed you can before that date. If you have questions, start with the Search icon in the community. For questions you can't find an answer to, go to Transition FAQs on the Wayfinder Community homepage"
What does concern you? Its just change of LMS, not end of courses offered by Your Way
(08-24-2022, 03:35 PM)Cofffeee Wrote:
(08-24-2022, 11:45 AM)Captainrekt000 Wrote: Just got this concerning email from Olivet today at 12:00pm EST.
What does concern you? Its just change of LMS, not end of courses offered by Your Way

But it is.

https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...ch-27-2023
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210
Got it . Did not see the post. This sucks big time
Important Your Way Announcement

Olivet has been offering tuition-free general education courses through the Your Way program for the last two years. Many people have taken advantage of the opportunity to return to school and work toward a degree. Others have felt a bit out of place, preferring to be in a more structured class environment with predictable schedules and interactions.

While we have been offering general education courses as self-paced, all of our program courses are calendar based and are in a learning management system (LMS) called Canvas. To provide a more consistent experience, Olivet will be moving all general education courses to Canvas and out of the Your Way platform effective March 27, 2023.

How does this affect me?

You have about seven months to complete as many general education courses as you desire in Your Way. This is a great opportunity for those that are nearly done. For those who still have some distance to go, challenge yourself to see what you can accomplish.

The great thing is that you still have time to finish courses and prepare for your degree program. After March, all general education courses will be tuition-bearing Canvas courses alongside your program courses, and we will continue to offer everything you need to earn your degree.

What do I need to do next?

Jump back into Your Way and pick up where you left off.
Finish all your general education courses or complete as many as possible. We have a deadline of March 27, 2023, and we want you to be empowered to take advantage of this incredible opportunity.
Send us your OFFICIAL transcripts if you haven’t done so already.
It’s important to check your ONU e-mail regularly for essential updates.
Has anyone found anyone or any way that will let you get into the YourWay Program now even though it's archived? I wish I realized you had to be in the program already to make use of it in these last few months. I was focused on the courses I needed for the requirements.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PUG IT transfer credits BritStudent 2 201 02-22-2024, 07:24 PM
Last Post: walruspanda
  Schools that accept ACE credits and allow 90cr in transfer bjcheung77 87 40,111 01-30-2024, 08:10 PM
Last Post: inor
  TAMUC Org Leadership-six UL credits needed StoicJ 20 2,463 12-13-2023, 09:11 PM
Last Post: ltw900rr
  List of RA brick and mortar schools that accept 75% of credits from SDC, Sophia, SL ausernameisneeded 19 1,831 09-30-2023, 02:30 PM
Last Post: ausernameisneeded
  Does CUNY SPS allow transfer credits after enrollment? MyRightHandIsBi 11 894 09-13-2023, 08:54 PM
Last Post: jg_nuy
  SNHU Transfer New Credits after Enrollment - Can or Can't? berlinerd 3 979 08-17-2023, 11:54 AM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Does Ana G. Mendez University accept ACE credits ande 7 671 07-11-2023, 02:07 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  (Possibly) cheapest credits for TESU Comp Sci degree rachel83az 11 3,072 01-29-2023, 10:53 PM
Last Post: IReallyNeedADegree
  TEL Learning - your new best friend (cheap RA credits) dfrecore 107 18,571 10-17-2022, 12:51 PM
Last Post: CanICode
  Olivet YourWay, How to get RA Credits Antonella 14 2,069 10-16-2022, 06:53 AM
Last Post: rachel83az