Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Olivet Nazarene YourWay (more cheap RA credits)
You only have to send in ALL your transcripts if you actually plan to get a degree from them. If you're just taking a few classes, you don't have to bother. If you're planning to go to TESU or to COSC where you MUST have 24 RA credits + the capstone & cornerstone courses, it's definitely worth it to get a transcript from either ASU or TEL Learning if you want ONU classes. ASU is (generally) easier. TEL is cheaper.
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210
So I registered 31st August and sent in my ACE transcript. We don't have HS diploma's in the UK and I graduated in 1998 lol All but 3 of the courses say 'Verifying Equivalency' and have done since I first registered.

Anyone know how long it takes for them to complete this? Have I done something wrong in the sign up process?
Did anyone have luck to trasnfer ONE credit to TESU? How long did it take?
Thank u
How much do they charge to send a transcript from them?
(12-13-2021, 02:57 PM)gods6monkeys Wrote: How much do they charge to send a transcript from them?

You really need to look at your own posts as there is a reply from yesterday. There's no real reason to ask again on a different thread...
Link: https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...#pid352603
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
I was planning to take 3 courses in TEL Learning, as a way to get the needed RA credits. However, now I think that I could take at least two courses in ONU.

I tried registering 2 days ago, and they answered today with the login details (that didn´t work, as my user was not recognized in that microsoft login platform, I already sent them an email about that).

I´m "international", therefore, in order to get accepted and not having to take tests, I only sent them my unofficial NA University of the People transcript. And it was fine.
After the microsoft access was solved, I tried going to the Wayfinder as told by the advisor, however it didn´t work immediately. Hours later I tried to access with the new password setup in the Microsoft website, and I was able to acces to Wayfinder.

Now all courses except: BIB 215 - Understanding the Bible and THE 310 - Christianity and Culture say: "Verifying Equivalency".

However, when I sent my application data, in the "Do you want to transfer something?", I left it empty.

I´ll just wait I bit before asking in the email again.

I´m planning to take: "HIS 379 - Latin American History and Politics".
(12-16-2021, 12:45 AM)MrPanda Wrote: After the microsoft access was solved, I tried going to the Wayfinder as told by the advisor, however it didn´t work immediately. Hours later I tried to access with the new password setup in the Microsoft website, and I was able to acces to Wayfinder.

Now all courses except: BIB 215 - Understanding the Bible and THE 310 - Christianity and Culture say: "Verifying Equivalency".

However, when I sent my application data, in the "Do you want to transfer something?", I left it empty.

I´ll just wait I bit before asking in the email again.

I´m planning to take: "HIS 379 - Latin American History and Politics".

You should still be able to access the HIS-379 materials and get started. Click on either BIB215 or THE310. You'll be shown a page with a syllabus. Scroll down and click on "View Module". Any module. Doesn't matter. The URL in the address bar will change from a force.com address to trailhead.com; it may open a new tab. At the top of the page, click on "Trails". You'll see a list of classes with their descs and the estimated length of time to complete them. Scroll down and click on the HIS-327 trail.

I'm not sure if you'll be able to submit assignments while "verifying equivalency", but you can at least get started reading texts and watching videos!
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210
Just keep in mind they are closed for approx 2 weeks for holidays . I believe they should send you email ab it
I was able to start with the modules, I took the first quiz at "HIS 379 - Latin American History and Politics" while still in "verifying equivalency".

Thanks for your help.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PUG IT transfer credits BritStudent 2 238 02-22-2024, 07:24 PM
Last Post: walruspanda
  Schools that accept ACE credits and allow 90cr in transfer bjcheung77 87 40,784 01-30-2024, 08:10 PM
Last Post: inor
  TAMUC Org Leadership-six UL credits needed StoicJ 20 2,565 12-13-2023, 09:11 PM
Last Post: ltw900rr
  List of RA brick and mortar schools that accept 75% of credits from SDC, Sophia, SL ausernameisneeded 19 1,918 09-30-2023, 02:30 PM
Last Post: ausernameisneeded
  Does CUNY SPS allow transfer credits after enrollment? MyRightHandIsBi 11 947 09-13-2023, 08:54 PM
Last Post: jg_nuy
  SNHU Transfer New Credits after Enrollment - Can or Can't? berlinerd 3 1,074 08-17-2023, 11:54 AM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Does Ana G. Mendez University accept ACE credits ande 7 706 07-11-2023, 02:07 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  (Possibly) cheapest credits for TESU Comp Sci degree rachel83az 11 3,134 01-29-2023, 10:53 PM
Last Post: IReallyNeedADegree
  TEL Learning - your new best friend (cheap RA credits) dfrecore 107 18,952 10-17-2022, 12:51 PM
Last Post: CanICode
  Olivet YourWay, How to get RA Credits Antonella 14 2,110 10-16-2022, 06:53 AM
Last Post: rachel83az