Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Olivet Nazarene YourWay (more cheap RA credits)
Did anyone take their tests for each unit which is 40% of final grade? Is it proctored? Is it mcq? I am interested in Eng Composition 1. Any info will be great. Thank u
New course added: MTH 120 - Introduction to Statistics
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210
[-] The following 2 users Like rachel83az's post:
  • dfrecore, Pikachu
Nice it would be great if they offer a lot of math courses.
Started Eng 204: World Literature this morning. I’m assuming this is one of those courses that just has a lot packed in to it.
Doing module 1, I believe I had 6 tabs open about the module and different sections within the module, external links provided for more reinforcement and clarification of the material, and then the assignment information.
There’s a ton of clicking involved and trying to remember where I left off, but overall I like how the material is presented.
I’m trying to keep an open mind to these courses. It’s a religious university, and some questions are true/false that I don’t believe are true/false, so I’m just trying to stick to what they may believe is the correct answer, despite my own knowledge.
TESU BSBA Gen Mgmt - In progress
Straighterline - 72 credits
Sophia - 35 credits
Study.com - 21 credits
TEEX - 6 credits
East MS CC, Jackson State CC, Univ of TN at Martin, Olivet Nazarene, TESU - 27 credits
Goal: teaching cert, state of GA
[-] The following 1 user Likes jcooke's post:
  • NC Coach
Did u find out is there limit on number of retakes for quizzes? I didnt find any information on this one
How does the ONYcompare to TEL learning courses? My son has already completed 2 TEL learning courses.  Is there a minimum age for ONY?
(05-07-2021, 11:19 AM)BrendaB Wrote: How does the ONYcompare to TEL learning courses? My son has already completed 2 TEL learning courses.  Is there a minimum age for ONY?

The minimum age for ONU is "high school graduate". Or GED. I see in a previous post that your kid is the right age for this but I don't know if he's already graduated or will be graduating in a few weeks. 

Unlike TEL courses, ONU ones do NOT have two proctored exams. I would recommend that you sign up for it yourself to see what the courses are like. It doesn't cost anything to do this because they'll take unofficial transcripts as proof for registration.
In progress:

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
(05-07-2021, 11:58 AM)rachel83az Wrote:
(05-07-2021, 11:19 AM)BrendaB Wrote: How does the ONYcompare to TEL learning courses? My son has already completed 2 TEL learning courses.  Is there a minimum age for ONY?

The minimum age for ONU is "high school graduate". Or GED. I see in a previous post that your kid is the right age for this but I don't know if he's already graduated or will be graduating in a few weeks. 

Unlike TEL courses, ONU ones do NOT have two proctored exams. I would recommend that you sign up for it yourself to see what the courses are like. It doesn't cost anything to do this because they'll take unofficial transcripts as proof for registration.

thank you
(05-06-2021, 12:46 PM)jcooke Wrote: Started Eng 204: World Literature this morning. I’m assuming this is one of those courses that just has a lot packed in to it.
Doing module 1, I believe I had 6 tabs open about the module and different sections within the module, external links provided for more reinforcement and clarification  of the material, and then the assignment information.
There’s a ton of clicking involved and trying to remember where I left off, but overall I like how the material is presented.
I’m trying to keep an open mind to these courses. It’s a religious university, and some questions are true/false that I don’t believe are true/false, so I’m just trying to stick to what they may believe is the correct answer, despite my own knowledge.
Is this a UL course?
COMPLETED

ASU: Human Origins (3)
Sophia: Developing Effective Teams (1) Student Success (1)  The Ess. of Managing Conflict (1) Art History 1 (3) US History 1(3) Religions (3) Environmental science (3) Ancient Greek Philosophers (3) English Comp 1 (3) 
Visual communications (3) Art History 2 (3) Introduction to psychology (3) Introduction to Ethics (3) US History 2 (3) Human Biology (3) 
Communication at Work (3) Conflict resolution(3)

The institute: Ethics 312 (3)
Shmoop: Holocaust Literature (3) American National Government (3) Introduction to Drama (3)

IN PROGRESS
Sophia:    
World Literature is a LL course. ENG 301 (Thematic Studies in Literature) is UL.
In progress:

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PUG IT transfer credits BritStudent 2 197 02-22-2024, 07:24 PM
Last Post: walruspanda
  Schools that accept ACE credits and allow 90cr in transfer bjcheung77 87 40,090 01-30-2024, 08:10 PM
Last Post: inor
  TAMUC Org Leadership-six UL credits needed StoicJ 20 2,462 12-13-2023, 09:11 PM
Last Post: ltw900rr
  List of RA brick and mortar schools that accept 75% of credits from SDC, Sophia, SL ausernameisneeded 19 1,827 09-30-2023, 02:30 PM
Last Post: ausernameisneeded
  Does CUNY SPS allow transfer credits after enrollment? MyRightHandIsBi 11 893 09-13-2023, 08:54 PM
Last Post: jg_nuy
  SNHU Transfer New Credits after Enrollment - Can or Can't? berlinerd 3 978 08-17-2023, 11:54 AM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Does Ana G. Mendez University accept ACE credits ande 7 670 07-11-2023, 02:07 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  (Possibly) cheapest credits for TESU Comp Sci degree rachel83az 11 3,068 01-29-2023, 10:53 PM
Last Post: IReallyNeedADegree
  TEL Learning - your new best friend (cheap RA credits) dfrecore 107 18,552 10-17-2022, 12:51 PM
Last Post: CanICode
  Olivet YourWay, How to get RA Credits Antonella 14 2,067 10-16-2022, 06:53 AM
Last Post: rachel83az