Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Olivet
(05-06-2021, 06:48 PM)k-k-k-katy Wrote: Great!  Hope to start seeing them soon!  Really curious to know how long (how many hours) it takes to get through the courses.  Also, is there a final, proctored exam?  Those kinds of things.

Just a tip that I discovered that may help you.  The search feature on this website isn't the best.   I'd recommend searching through Google using the following method.

Search:   site:degreeforum.net searchterm

Replace the "searchterm" above with your actual search term.   You can type one word or a phrase, whatever.   And you're likely to get where you're seeking much faster.   I've found a lot of info that way that I could not find using the search feature on this site.   Hope it helps you.
West Virginia University at Parkersburg, Associate of Applied Science, Board of Governors program

Traditional College Credits (RA):
15 Credits

ALEKS & CSM Learn:
12 Credits

Straighterline:  
15 Credits

Sophia:
38 Credits
Total from All Sources:
80 Credits
That's a good tip. The built-in site search doesn't allow three-letter words. So "ACE", "ONU", "TEL", etc. won't come up if you search for them. Using "site:degreeforum.net onu" would find posts that mention ONU.
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210
(05-06-2021, 07:02 PM)NC Coach Wrote:
(05-06-2021, 06:48 PM)k-k-k-katy Wrote: Great!  Hope to start seeing them soon!  Really curious to know how long (how many hours) it takes to get through the courses.  Also, is there a final, proctored exam?  Those kinds of things.

Just a tip that I discovered that may help you.  The search feature on this website isn't the best.   I'd recommend searching through Google using the following method.

Search:   site:degreeforum.net searchterm

Replace the "searchterm" above with your actual search term.   You can type one word or a phrase, whatever.   And you're likely to get where you're seeking much faster.   I've found a lot of info that way that I could not find using the search feature on this site.   Hope it helps you.
Thanks, that is VERY helpful!  I have really struggled searching on this site but assumed it was "just me."  I'll definitely try your method!
rachel83az Wrote:That's a good tip. The built-in site search doesn't allow three-letter words. So "ACE", "ONU", "TEL", etc. won't come up if you search for them. Using "site:degreeforum.net onu" would find posts that mention ONU.

That's true, 3 letter words won't come through. However, if most of your words are four letters and more, they will! Such as - bjcheung77 rocks! Otherwise, the Google-Fu method works as well...
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Abandoned Hymns Bring New Life to Our Christian Worship Music from Olivet University jacobmark 0 404 08-26-2022, 04:59 PM
Last Post: jacobmark
  Olivet University Shut Down Alpha 6 1,104 07-06-2022, 02:18 PM
Last Post: Alpha
  Has anyone taken PSC 223 - American Government at Olivet? Insert Name 3 688 05-29-2022, 02:36 AM
Last Post: Jennr2z