Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
On TESU website : 30-day free trial at Study.com.
http://www.tesu.edu/studycom/

Enter access code TESU4061 to start your 30-day free trial at Study.com. 

might be helpful for someone . 

Any Study.com student, who enrolled at Thomas Edison State University through Study.com after September 1, 2016, is eligible for this program
[-] The following 3 users Like mvk's post:
  • Ideas, Joeman200, Toastmaster
Can I use this if I already used the guardian scholarship?
I'm sure I'll be testing this once mine runs out ;-)
Up next:  WGU MSCSIA - Early 2023
Dropped:  WGU MSITM - Wasn't my cup of tea
Completed:  WGU BSCSIA (started 10/1/2018, finished 01/11/2019), Pierpont BOG AAS (5/2018)
Journey Thread (MSITM): https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...TM-Journey
Journey Thread (BS):  https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...ersecurity
Degree Spreadsheet (BS):  https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/attachm...p?aid=2602

Interesting! I'll give it a go in a few days once I've finished up my current SL classes. I wanted to give myself a week or two buffer between SL/SC renewal since I can keep working into October
My journey to TESU BSBA-GM
The Institutes (2cr): Business Ethics
Liberty University (27cr): INFT, International Business, Apologetics, Microeconomics, Biology, Non-Profit Management, Financial Acct., Computer Apps, Managerial Acct.
Liberty University MOOC (3cr): US Hist
Study.com (39cr): American Government, Environmental Science, Sociology, Psychology, Labor Relations, Marketing with Electronic Media, Principles of Finance, Business Communications, HR Management, Civil War/Reconstruction, History of Vietnam War, Personal Finance, Introduction to Marketing
Straighterline (39cr): Western Civ II, Financial Accounting, Cultural Anthropology, AmHist I, AmHist II, Intro to Religion, Business Statistics, Principles of Management, English II, Business Law, Intro to Comm, Org. Behavior, Macroeconomics
ALEKS (3cr): College Algebra
TEEX (2cr): Cyber Security for Business Professionals
TESU (3cr): Strategic Management TECEP
UExcel (3cr): English 101
[-] The following 1 user Likes Gymfan15's post:
  • ECH90
(09-03-2017, 03:43 PM)Gymfan15 Wrote: Interesting! I'll give it a go in a few days once I've finished up my current SL classes. I wanted to give myself a week or two buffer between SL/SC renewal since I can keep working into October

Do I call or just do a new membership? Do you know?
I woke up this morning with an expired Guardian scholarship account.

Yesterday, I considered renewing my membership to take about five exams for classes that I have completed. I am close to completing undergraduate certificates in operations management and finance as well as an ASNSM in either math or computer science, along with a BSBA in accounting/CIS.

The problem was that I had taken eight free exams under the Guardian scholarship. When I tried to renew the normal way, it said that the two extra exams would impact the pro-rated amount I would pay to renew. I wasn't sure what this meant.

I saw this thread and renewed with the TESU code. It did renew a month of access. The exam area said that I couldn't take more exams during the 5 day promotional period. I took this to mean the normal 5 day promotional period that Study.com offers.

So, from the TESU promotional subscription, I paid the $200 for another month. The GREAT thing is that it seemed to take care of the extra exam issue and automatically gave me two new exams included in the subscription. I took those exams - Business 109 and Project Management. Then I was able to pay $70 for the Finance 104 exam. Passed all three. Whoo Hoo!

So I am not sure if this saved me $140, but it worked out the way I hoped. Thanks to the OP and thanks to Study.com.
[-] The following 2 users Like eriehiker's post:
  • ECH90, mc.christi
(09-03-2017, 09:19 PM)eriehiker Wrote: I woke up this morning with an expired Guardian scholarship account.

Yesterday, I considered renewing my membership to take about five exams for classes that I have completed.  I am close to completing undergraduate certificates in operations management and finance as well as an ASNSM in either math or computer science, along with a BSBA in accounting/CIS.

The problem was that I had taken eight free exams under the Guardian scholarship.  When I tried to renew the normal way, it said that the two extra exams would impact the pro-rated amount I would pay to renew.  I wasn't sure what this meant.

I saw this thread and renewed with the TESU code.  It did renew a month of access.  The exam area said that I couldn't take more exams during the 5 day promotional period.  I took this to mean the normal 5 day promotional period that Study.com offers.

So, from the TESU promotional subscription, I paid the $200 for another month.  The GREAT thing is that it seemed to take care of the extra exam issue and automatically gave me two new exams included in the subscription.  I took those exams - Business 109 and Project Management.  Then I was able to pay $70 for the Finance 104 exam.  Passed all three.  Whoo Hoo!

So I am not sure if this saved me $140, but it worked out the way I hoped.  Thanks to the OP and thanks to Study.com.

how did you renew with code!?
I clicked to go to my dashboard. The page defaults to the three boxes with the three subscription options. If I remember correctly, I scrolled to underneath these boxes and there was an option to enter a school code. That is the option I used to enter the code and it sent me back to the dashboard all renewed under the TESU subscription.
[-] The following 1 user Likes eriehiker's post:
  • ISKBizz15
(09-03-2017, 09:44 PM)eriehiker Wrote: I clicked to go to my dashboard.  The page defaults to the three boxes with the three subscription options.  If I remember correctly, I scrolled to underneath these boxes and there was an option to enter a school code.  That is the option I used to enter the code and it sent me back to the dashboard all renewed under the TESU subscription.

don't think it worked for me under exams its asking me to pay to "activate my account" but I have access to my classes again...
[-] The following 1 user Likes ECH90's post:
  • mc.christi
My guess is that the code won't give any free exams. That's just a guess. That's why I paid the $200 for another month. I am pretty much at the point of just taking exams. But it did seem to move me through the weird pro-rated no exams subscription twilight zone.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The official guide to courses by Straighterline, Study, et al: We want YOUR input! aviator guy 378 462,685 2 hours ago
Last Post: RachelB
  Non-course equivalency at TESU for Sophia Principles of Finance? Yenisei 7 147 9 hours ago
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Disappointed with Study.com (Discrete Mathematics) legenwait4itdary 6 520 03-08-2024, 08:41 PM
Last Post: bluebooger
  FREE Voucher for Microsoft AI Skills Challenge coming soon - potential ACE credits BritStudent 7 335 03-07-2024, 12:35 PM
  Study partner wanted, incentive offered Simerion 3 305 02-26-2024, 04:14 PM
  Study.Com Upcoming changes to courses Vin 4 939 02-13-2024, 11:26 PM
Last Post: TopHatWombat
  Study.com Statistics? rowan555 16 3,765 02-03-2024, 03:43 PM
Last Post: oh.golly.molly
  Current Study.com Coupon Codes pws 66 38,884 02-01-2024, 03:56 PM
  does felician college accept study.com credits? fraggle 4 532 01-31-2024, 03:47 PM
Last Post: indigoshuffle
  Study Managerial Accounting that Transfers to UMPI Indieblue 0 263 01-25-2024, 08:24 PM
Last Post: Indieblue