Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
On TESU website : 30-day free trial at Study.com.
(09-05-2017, 01:55 PM)Gymfan15 Wrote: @Study.com, could you clarify if the trial comes with exam opportunities, and if not, are we able to purchase exams while in the trial? Thanks! Smile

Hi there, 

Unfortunately, the trial period does not come with exams. In order to purchase exams, you'll need to end your free trial, which you can do by contacting support@study.com.

Best, 
The Study.com Team
[-] The following 2 users Like Study.com's post:
  • ECH90, Toastmaster
Thanks for clarifying! I'd totally take advantage of the trial if I wasn't so close to being done, but I'm sure it will be useful to someone else!
My journey to TESU BSBA-GM
The Institutes (2cr): Business Ethics
Liberty University (27cr): INFT, International Business, Apologetics, Microeconomics, Biology, Non-Profit Management, Financial Acct., Computer Apps, Managerial Acct.
Liberty University MOOC (3cr): US Hist
Study.com (39cr): American Government, Environmental Science, Sociology, Psychology, Labor Relations, Marketing with Electronic Media, Principles of Finance, Business Communications, HR Management, Civil War/Reconstruction, History of Vietnam War, Personal Finance, Introduction to Marketing
Straighterline (39cr): Western Civ II, Financial Accounting, Cultural Anthropology, AmHist I, AmHist II, Intro to Religion, Business Statistics, Principles of Management, English II, Business Law, Intro to Comm, Org. Behavior, Macroeconomics
ALEKS (3cr): College Algebra
TEEX (2cr): Cyber Security for Business Professionals
TESU (3cr): Strategic Management TECEP
UExcel (3cr): English 101
[-] The following 1 user Likes Gymfan15's post:
  • ECH90
TESU verified today that it is not necessary to meet the 50% rule for certificates if you are an enrolled student. So, my plan to complete at least the finance and operations management certificates along with the BSBA CIS/Accounting is good to go.
(09-07-2017, 03:11 PM)eriehiker Wrote: TESU verified today that it is not necessary to meet the 50% rule for certificates if you are an enrolled student.  So, my plan to complete at least the finance and operations management certificates along with the BSBA CIS/Accounting is good to go.

so more than 50% can be transferred in?
Yes. They said I don't have to worry about that.
Are there any new 30 FREE Trial available at Study.com??? The current one with code TESU4061 does not seem to be working.
Community College: College Success Skills | Gen. Psychology | Span 1 | Eng. 101 | Accounting 1 | Accounting 2 | Comp Skills

Study.com Scholarship: Per. Finance | Prin. of Marketing | Digi. Mark. & Advertising | HR Manage. | Prin. of Finance

The Institutes: Ethics

Sophia: Proj. Management

Straighterline:​ Survey of World History | Principles of Management | MacroEco. | MicroEco. | American Gov | US History 1 | US History 2 | Western Civ 1 | Western Civ 2 | Business Law | Intro to Religion | Cultural Anthropology | Intro to Environ. Science | Intro to Soc

ALEKS: Inter. Algebra | College Algebra | Intro to Stats

TEEX: Cyber 101 | Cyber 201 | Cyber 301

NFA: Fire Service Supervision: Self Study

Certified: Six Sigma Yellow Belt [8 PDU]
A few months ago, I used TESU4063 and it worked. You might try following the numbers until you find one that works and report back.
WGU BSIT Complete January 2022
(77CU transferred in)(44/44CU ) 

RA(non WGU)(57cr)
JST/TESU Eval of NAVY Training(85/99cr)
The Institutes, TEEX, NFA(9cr): Ethics, Cyber 101/201/301, Safety
Sophia(60cr): 23 classes
Study.com(31cr): Eng105, Fin102, His108, LibSci101, Math104, Stat101, CS107, CS303, BUS107
CLEP(9cr): Intro Sociology 63 Intro Psych 61 US GOV 71
OD(12cr): Robotics, Cyber, Programming, Microecon
CSM(3cr)
Various IT/Cybersecurity Certifications from: CompTIA, Google, Microsoft, AWS, GIAC, LPI, IBM
CS Fund. MicroBachelor(3cr)
[-] The following 2 users Like MNomadic's post:
  • ISKBizz15, Toastmaster
Thank you!  That worked!  Appreciate you!
Community College: College Success Skills | Gen. Psychology | Span 1 | Eng. 101 | Accounting 1 | Accounting 2 | Comp Skills

Study.com Scholarship: Per. Finance | Prin. of Marketing | Digi. Mark. & Advertising | HR Manage. | Prin. of Finance

The Institutes: Ethics

Sophia: Proj. Management

Straighterline:​ Survey of World History | Principles of Management | MacroEco. | MicroEco. | American Gov | US History 1 | US History 2 | Western Civ 1 | Western Civ 2 | Business Law | Intro to Religion | Cultural Anthropology | Intro to Environ. Science | Intro to Soc

ALEKS: Inter. Algebra | College Algebra | Intro to Stats

TEEX: Cyber 101 | Cyber 201 | Cyber 301

NFA: Fire Service Supervision: Self Study

Certified: Six Sigma Yellow Belt [8 PDU]
My first paid subscription with Study.com is getting ready to come to an end in a few days. Would I have to pause or cancel my subscription first in order to use this code or can I just use the code right before my subscription expires to renew for another month? I'm totally okay with not taking any of their exams for a month and just study the course work and take the exams after the 30 day trial period.
GOAL 
University: UMPI
Degree: BLS Project Management
COMPLETED CREDITS 56/120
Rowan College @ BC | English Comp. I (3 cr.)
The Institutes | 312N-H Ethics  (2cr.)
Study.com | Communications 120: Presentation Skills in the Workplace (3 cr.)
ALEKS | College Algebra (3 cr.)
NFA | Q0118 - Community Safety Educators  (1 cr.)
TEEX | Cyber 101, Cyber 201, Cyber 301 (6cr.)
Sophia | Principles of Finance, Art History II, U.S. History I, Intro. to Nutrition, Art History 1, Environmental Science, Intro to Web Development, Approaches to Studying Religion, Visual Communications, Intro. To Information Technologies, Intro. to Business, Ancient Greek Philosophy, Developing Effective Teams, The Essentials of Managing Conflict  (38 cr.)
I did this twice and just waited until the first time I logged back in after my paid subscription ended. I'm not sure when they start the clock on the 30 day trial, but I didn't want to lose a day by signing up early.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The official guide to courses by Straighterline, Study, et al: We want YOUR input! aviator guy 378 462,881 7 hours ago
Last Post: RachelB
  Non-course equivalency at TESU for Sophia Principles of Finance? Yenisei 7 152 Yesterday, 11:51 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Disappointed with Study.com (Discrete Mathematics) legenwait4itdary 6 525 03-08-2024, 08:41 PM
Last Post: bluebooger
  FREE Voucher for Microsoft AI Skills Challenge coming soon - potential ACE credits BritStudent 7 338 03-07-2024, 12:35 PM
  Study partner wanted, incentive offered Simerion 3 309 02-26-2024, 04:14 PM
  Study.Com Upcoming changes to courses Vin 4 942 02-13-2024, 11:26 PM
Last Post: TopHatWombat
  Study.com Statistics? rowan555 16 3,767 02-03-2024, 03:43 PM
Last Post: oh.golly.molly
  Current Study.com Coupon Codes pws 66 38,890 02-01-2024, 03:56 PM
  does felician college accept study.com credits? fraggle 4 533 01-31-2024, 03:47 PM
Last Post: indigoshuffle
  Study Managerial Accounting that Transfers to UMPI Indieblue 0 263 01-25-2024, 08:24 PM
Last Post: Indieblue