Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sophia's Environmental Science
I'm taking Environmental Science through Sophia right now. This is my first course with them. I have taken the first milestone exam. That was open book. Is the final milestone - the final exam - open book as well?
(05-23-2020, 06:16 PM)ss20ts Wrote: I'm taking Environmental Science through Sophia right now. This is my first course with them. I have taken the first milestone exam. That was open book. Is the final milestone - the final exam - open book as well?
Yes.  All the exams are open book on Sophia
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Homeschool College Guidance Counselor Mom to twin 18 yo boys

CsmLearn
Study: US History, Pres Skills, Enviro Sci, Ethics America, Intro CJ, Meteorology, Forensic Sci, Criminology
Sophia: Psych, Visual Comms, Sociology, Eff Teams, Mng Conflict,  Anc Greek, Art History 1, Intro to IT,
Intro to Bus, Engl Comp 1&2, Religion, Conflict Reso, College Algebra, US History 2
TEEX: Death Invest
Coopersmith: Stress Mgmt, Therapeutic, Drugs & Society, Sport & Exercise, Psych of Motivation, Pos Psych, Career Coun
Community College: Comp Info Syst, A+ Hardware, A+ Op Syst, Linux Op Syst, Networks, Switching & Routing, Networking, IT Security
Computer Certs: Comp Tia A+

Planning for (2) Bachelors: BSLS 

[-] The following 2 users Like TwinMom's post:
  • Pikachu, ss20ts
However the final exam does not provide the chapter.
[-] The following 2 users Like lacussucceed's post:
  • Pikachu, ss20ts
(05-23-2020, 06:16 PM)ss20ts Wrote: I'm taking Environmental Science through Sophia right now. This is my first course with them. I have taken the first milestone exam. That was open book. Is the final milestone - the final exam - open book as well?

It is, but as pointed out by lacussucceed, the lessons aren't right in front of you.  You might find it helpful to open the pdf in a separate window.
[-] The following 2 users Like ctcarl's post:
  • Pikachu, ss20ts
Thank you all! I have downloaded all of the PDF's while doing each lesson. I think I will download the full unit as one PDF as well.
How do you download the entire course's PDF?
(11-23-2020, 01:30 PM)elledee2020 Wrote: How do you download the entire course's PDF?

Download each unit and combine those files, I suppose.
(11-23-2020, 01:30 PM)elledee2020 Wrote: How do you download the entire course's PDF?

In each unit on the right hand side there's a link that says PDF version, click on that and it will automatically download the entire unit of tutorials. Each unit has one.

You can also download the tutorial for each concept as you progress through the course, but these will only be each individual tutorial not the entire unit.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ss20ts's post:
  • Tobias Scott

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can sophia credit transfer to two different schools? GoBroncos95 8 189 7 hours ago
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Sophia | US Government bradonomics 5 747 11 hours ago
Last Post: ltw900rr
  Recent Sophia.org Membership Code bjcheung77 116 59,987 Yesterday, 12:27 PM
Last Post: LaurLoey
  Is there a list of which Sophia courses have touchstones? MaMichelle 9 7,211 Yesterday, 06:22 AM
Last Post: mdn
  Is it possible to submit a blank page to Sophia histourism 11 278 04-16-2024, 08:56 AM
  Does Sophia track what sites you've visited? Chickenfat2024 10 629 04-13-2024, 05:17 PM
Last Post: davewill
  Sophia English Comp II vs CLEP College Composition davemodular 15 889 04-09-2024, 01:33 PM
Last Post: rachel83az
  Sophia.org while attending UMPI your pace - history major Atwygon 4 210 04-08-2024, 05:06 PM
  New Sophia Courses: Health, Fitness, and Wellness and Anatomy & Physiology II Lab LevelUP 16 866 04-08-2024, 11:51 AM
Last Post: Kab
  Transfer situation of Sophia Labs Kab 6 329 04-06-2024, 01:44 AM
Last Post: indigoshuffle