Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Onlinedegree.com
(07-12-2018, 12:03 PM)MNomadic Wrote: "It all happens next week!

OnlineDegree.com officially opens its doors."

Just got the email. Let's hope it's finally coming! Fingers crossed!

So probably by September?
[-] The following 3 users Like eriehiker's post:
  • bluebooger, ISKBizz15, quigongene
These are just lower level credits correct?
Georgia Institute of Technology: MS in Analytics (3/32 Credits)
Boston University: MS in Software Development
Thomas Edison State University: BA in Liberal Studies
(07-12-2018, 03:00 PM)MrBossmanJr Wrote: These are just lower level credits correct?

Correct. For now anyway, we won't know yet if they're going to add more courses that are upper level.
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
Their focus seems to be on the concept of "first/freshman year for free"
Indeed hopefully they expand more in time but for now I just want them to nail the execution of their first round of classes in a stable and user friendly way.
WGU BSIT Complete January 2022
(77CU transferred in)(44/44CU ) 

RA(non WGU)(57cr)
JST/TESU Eval of NAVY Training(85/99cr)
The Institutes, TEEX, NFA(9cr): Ethics, Cyber 101/201/301, Safety
Sophia(60cr): 23 classes
Study.com(31cr): Eng105, Fin102, His108, LibSci101, Math104, Stat101, CS107, CS303, BUS107
CLEP(9cr): Intro Sociology 63 Intro Psych 61 US GOV 71
OD(12cr): Robotics, Cyber, Programming, Microecon
CSM(3cr)
Various IT/Cybersecurity Certifications from: CompTIA, Google, Microsoft, AWS, GIAC, LPI, IBM
CS Fund. MicroBachelor(3cr)
(07-12-2018, 03:14 PM)MNomadic Wrote: Their focus seems to be on the concept of "first/freshman year for free"
Indeed hopefully they expand more in time but for now I just want them to nail the execution of their first round of classes in a stable and user friendly way.

So what you're saying is that you don't want to be Shmoopified be their platform? Big Grin   I'm looking at them for the microeconomics myself.  I've waited so long if next week really isn't it I'll have to go elsewhere (I'm down to those final few credits, and I've put off my economics courses/exams as long as I can)
Amberton University
- MS Human Relations and Business - 2022
Thomas Edison State University (TESU)
- BSBA General Management - 2018
- ASNSM Computer Science -2018

(07-12-2018, 03:14 PM)MNomadic Wrote: Their focus seems to be on the concept of "first/freshman year for free"

That's actually a smart way to think about it.  If they can get their first round of courses going well, then they can add.  But until that happens, it's way too early to start thinking about adding courses, UL, and so on.

I think they should be copying Sophia in terms of the dashboard.  Their dashboard is SO good.
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
What I don't fully understand is that Onlinedegree already has NCCRS approval for 15 courses - it would seem to me that you might not spend that kind of money and time making that happen if you didn't have your web system in place (but I'm just guessing at the potential barriers).