Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Options
Here are two options:

Option 1: TESU BSBA HR & Marketing

Option 2: WGU BSBA HR

Lots of questions. You don't have to answer them all. This is for someone not in NJ or Utah.

Which do you think is more prestigious (idk if that is the right word)  I don't know exactly how to word it. But basically, if someone had the chance at either degree which do you recommend for employment and such? or do you think they are equal? Does the TESU double major add any weight? Is the fact that WGU is a more recognizable name add any weight? Would WGU better for grad school employment due to 30 credits with them vs TESU (transfer in all but capstone)? Does WGU lack of letter grades impact grad school or employment? Does TESUs only one or two letter grade courses an issue for grade school or employment?

Idk how to word this just any thoughts comparing these two programs which is "better" (I know this is subjective I just want thoughts)

Also, anyone know how the WGU capstone compares to TESU in terms of workload?
I would expect that whether a double major is an asset or not will depend on exactly what your career goals are. Do you want to leave yourself open to a career in marketing? If so, the double major would be good. If you just want to focus on HR and aren't interested in marketing except to pad your resume then it might not be that useful.
(05-07-2020, 01:43 PM)rachel83az Wrote: I would expect that whether a double major is an asset or not will depend on exactly what your career goals are. Do you want to leave yourself open to a career in marketing? If so, the double major would be good. If you just want to focus on HR and aren't interested in marketing except to pad your resume then it might not be that useful.

Mainly focused on HR/HR careers.
I was faced wiht the same choice, and chose TESU BSBA HR & Marketing, really happy so far, 5 years in!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  State schools vs. other options MDela3 71 7,890 09-26-2022, 07:17 PM
Last Post: Pats20
  Instead of RA which ones are my best NA Universities options?? cecilgambe7 22 4,439 08-26-2020, 12:45 AM
Last Post: eLearner
  Current Language Testing Options vetvso 5 1,483 03-30-2019, 11:47 PM
Last Post: vetvso
  No social work options for the big three indigoshuffle 5 1,720 02-18-2019, 11:44 AM
Last Post: davewill