Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PF Strategic Management
I have to have this course completed in about a month. For those of you who have taken it, does this seem like a reasonable time frame? The size of the book is a bit intimidating. I plan on tackling it after Christmas.
At PF all the exams are open book and the final project for that course is not really difficult. A month is no problem assuming you attend all the webinars, and that they are not postponed due to the holidays.
TESU BSBA/GenMgmt, Graduation approved for March 2017
CR Sources: 75cr(StraighterLine), 15cr(Saylor), 6cr(ALEKS), 6cr(Kaplan, TESU), 12cr(PF), 6cr(CLEP)
Wait, how did you get TESU to approve you until the end of December? or whatever that day is?
I thought the PF transfer for Strategic Management ended like a few months ago...
Someone keep me up to speed, as I may have lost track on this particular one *sigh*.
BTW, it's an easy course that can be done in 3-4 weeks, do one webinar a week immediately, do your project right away.
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
bjcheung77 Wrote:Wait, how did you get TESU to approve you until the end of December? or whatever that day is?
I thought the PF transfer for Strategic Management ended like a few months ago...
Someone keep me up to speed, as I may have lost track on this particular one *sigh*.
BTW, it's an easy course that can be done in 3-4 weeks, do one webinar a week immediately, do your project right away.

They said anyone who was enrolled in the course by July could have it take the place of the capstone, so it's possible he's just finishing it now. It also still transfers in just fine as an upper level course, even though it doesn't replace the capstone.
TESU BSBA/GenMgmt, Graduation approved for March 2017
CR Sources: 75cr(StraighterLine), 15cr(Saylor), 6cr(ALEKS), 6cr(Kaplan, TESU), 12cr(PF), 6cr(CLEP)
Yes, I was enrolled prior to July. I had an unfortunate, unforeseen event occur so I wasn't able to complete the course within 3 months. I've just been given an extension by Penn Foster and TESU says they will accept it if completed by February.
I hope things are better, BTaylor89.
BA, MA, EdS, MMT, etc.
83 hours of ACE-worthy credits
It's definitely doable. Just make sure you register for each of the weekly webinars in advance (3 required).
Ok, so I finally have some time to focus on this course now that I've finished my two study.com courses for the month. My problem is that the study guide lists pages to read in the text book, but they don't seem to be the right page numbers. It says to read pages 20-47 for the second lesson, but page 20 is not the start of a new chapter...its just a page within the preface of the book. I'm a bit confused. I wanted to get 2 of the exams done today, but it looks like that may not happen.

Also, are the chapter/lesson exams able to be retaken?
Nevermind, I figured it out and just completed the 1st and 2nd exams. Hopefully I can get the last 2 exams done today and then work on the project tomorrow Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Credly Badge Denied, TEEX Disaster Management for Water & Wastewater Utilities sixdegreesandamovie 3 251 03-07-2024, 11:46 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Davar Academy experience - MAN-330 International Management TopHatWombat 6 1,294 12-30-2023, 01:22 AM
Last Post: mariobros1985
  Sophia Project Management MrBossmanJr 19 3,325 09-15-2023, 06:00 PM
  Sophia - Principles of Management Kones 6 2,050 02-12-2023, 04:20 PM
Last Post: tsgreer
  Saylor BUS402: Project Management ClockworkHammer 4 1,209 11-19-2021, 01:26 AM
Last Post: Cofffeee
  Davar Adademy - Accounting 302 - Accounting for Management bookred 2 1,062 06-22-2021, 02:21 PM
  Sophia Project Management - TESU MAN210 Dorothy44 6 1,216 03-24-2021, 04:07 AM
  SDC Plans and speed for Database management StudentOLife 24 2,791 01-14-2021, 06:03 PM
Last Post: StudentOLife
  Study.com Database Management Final Project FYI fork 30 6,253 01-12-2021, 05:26 AM
Last Post: Seagull
  DSST question on Management Information Systems - BA in Comp Sci dtwallace 3 829 12-29-2020, 10:18 PM
Last Post: dfrecore