Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PSA: Take your business capstone TECEP, 17 slots left before it is removed
Just a reminder. Spoke with a member of advising, and she was confident that June was the last term that the capstone tecep will be offered. 17 slots left as of this morning, so jump on board if you havent. The web page is incorrect, she assured me that it will no longer be offered after the June term.

That is all.
We are all on the same side here, trying to better our lives....so let's get along and help each other out. 

Learn a trade. Gain technical skills. Make money, then use this money to get a degree...if you have the desire. 

16! thanks!
12 more!

Get em
We are all on the same side here, trying to better our lives....so let's get along and help each other out. 

Learn a trade. Gain technical skills. Make money, then use this money to get a degree...if you have the desire. 

6 left. Hope they change their mind, but for now, this is it.

Could be 7 left, I am holding one of those spots right now. I take my test in about 25minutes and if I feel I passed I will be dropping the June one.
Thomas Edison State University - BSBA: Accounting - September 2017

B&M: Stats, Business Law I, Microeconomics, Business Comm, Computer Concepts and Apps, Financial Accounting, Intermediate Accounting II, Managerial Accounting, Not-for-Profit Accounting
CLEP: Sociology, Psychology, Marketing, College Comp Modular, Human Growth and Development
Institutes: Ethics 312
Aleks: Intermediate Algebra, College Algebra, PreCalculus
Shmoop: U.S. History I, U.S. History II, Modern European History
Study.com: Principles of Finance, Advanced Accounting I, Applied Managerial Accounting, American Government, Macroeconomics, Principles of Management, Globalization and International Management, English Composition II, Intro to Computing, Public Speaking, Info Systems and Comp Apps
SL: Intermediate Accounting I, Introduction to Religon, Cost Accounting, Western Civilization I/II
TECEP: Strategic Management, Federal Income Tax
Good luck, you will do great!

If the slots fill up, definitely call the registrar or testing department. I would hope they would accommodate students; especially since they are pulling the exam.

"Setting a goal is not the main thing. It is deciding how you will go about achieving it and staying with that plan." -Tom Landry

TESC:
AAS, Admin Studies. 2010
BA, Social Sciences. 2010. Arnold Fletcher Award.
AAS, Environmental, Safety & Security Technologies. 2011
BSBA, General Management. 2011. Arnold Fletcher Award. Sigma Beta Delta (ΣΒΔWink!
1 more slot will be opening up, I won't be paying for mine due to just taking the test and feeling as though I passed. I will be auto dropped from it most likely tomorrow morning. I to also would think they would cap the # of people who could take the test in a semester. At least not the very last one they are doing.
Thomas Edison State University - BSBA: Accounting - September 2017

B&M: Stats, Business Law I, Microeconomics, Business Comm, Computer Concepts and Apps, Financial Accounting, Intermediate Accounting II, Managerial Accounting, Not-for-Profit Accounting
CLEP: Sociology, Psychology, Marketing, College Comp Modular, Human Growth and Development
Institutes: Ethics 312
Aleks: Intermediate Algebra, College Algebra, PreCalculus
Shmoop: U.S. History I, U.S. History II, Modern European History
Study.com: Principles of Finance, Advanced Accounting I, Applied Managerial Accounting, American Government, Macroeconomics, Principles of Management, Globalization and International Management, English Composition II, Intro to Computing, Public Speaking, Info Systems and Comp Apps
SL: Intermediate Accounting I, Introduction to Religon, Cost Accounting, Western Civilization I/II
TECEP: Strategic Management, Federal Income Tax
Just registered for June term tecep, 3 slots left plus ones that might open up after May term test takers pass their tecep. Fingers crossed everyone who needed one signed up.
I haven't taken any TECEPS but with the liberal arts capstone I noticed they added slots as soon as the previous one was filled. So maybe, fingers crossed, they will do the same in this case. If not, I would call.
MTS             Nations University - September 2018
BA.LS.SS     Thomas Edison State University -September 2017

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  guided vs online tesu capstone shendaddy 18 6,129 09-19-2018, 06:07 AM
Last Post: armstrongsubero
  Capstone Anxiety Iamtehking 9 4,334 09-18-2018, 06:22 AM
Last Post: rlw74
  Associates degree in Business - Options? allen3373 9 2,682 09-04-2018, 02:57 PM
Last Post: cookderosa
  booking tecep exams shendaddy 4 1,797 08-16-2018, 05:29 PM
Last Post: Kelly Green
  TECEP - do I have to wait until the start of a Term to take the exam? Kelly Green 4 2,028 08-16-2018, 09:04 AM
  TESU - apply as non-matriculating student, or TECEP only? Kelly Green 0 1,193 08-13-2018, 05:11 PM
  TECEP - Learning in the Digital Age - where does it fit? dfrecore 5 1,842 08-10-2018, 01:02 AM
Last Post: MNomadic
  BUS-421 - Capstone - Final Project Submitted! Gloddy 16 4,752 08-05-2018, 12:14 PM
Last Post: Gloddy
  COSC BSBA (General Business) -- Check please??? stampbuyme 5 1,835 07-26-2018, 03:20 PM
Last Post: topdog98
  Environmental Ethics ETH-210-TE Tecep jawbreakingrr 57 17,825 07-25-2018, 12:31 PM
Last Post: ashtonnewman