Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Penn Foster ACE Credits
Hello Everyone,

I just spent an hour on the phone with one of Penn Foster's support reps and she had absolutely no idea about the changes to the ACE transcripts.  Has anyone had any luck getting their digital badges for their Penn Foster courses and what process did you follow?  I asked the support rep to get someone from the registrar's office to call me, but thought I'd ask around while waiting for them.  If I find out the process before I get any replies, I will be sure to share it with everyone.
John L. Watson
Earned: WGU: BS-NOS (2019), WGU: MS-CSIA (2021)
Current Programs: UC: PhD in InfoSec (2025), AMA: DIT (2024), ENEB: MBA (2023)
Exam Priority: CEH (Practical), PMP, CISA, CISM
Future Plans: TBD - maybe an MS in Cannabis Science & Business, sounds like fun!
LinkedIn
Omni Transcript
Credly Badges
(02-15-2021, 04:08 PM)jamshid666 Wrote: Hello Everyone,

I just spent an hour on the phone with one of Penn Foster's support reps and she had absolutely no idea about the changes to the ACE transcripts.  Has anyone had any luck getting their digital badges for their Penn Foster courses and what process did you follow?  I asked the support rep to get someone from the registrar's office to call me, but thought I'd ask around while waiting for them.  If I find out the process before I get any replies, I will be sure to share it with everyone.
I went through this about a month ago. Everyone was very confused until one lady I believe she was in the registrar that knew what I was talking about. I was sent a document like a transcript request. I filled it out and never sent it in. A week later my Penn Foster credits started rolling in.

Sent from my SM-G981V using DegreeForum.net mobile app
In Progress: CSU MS Occupational Safety | TESU BALS HR & Computer Science | TESU AAS Admin Studies
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, HRM

Completed: TESU AAS Environmental, Safety & Tech, BA in Environmental Studies/ Natural Science and Mathematics

I remember this thread somewhere, I still haven't received my Penn Foster credits either.... but I haven't got time to reach out to anyone, maybe now's the time!
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
No PF credits for me...this is my new normal. LOL
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
A wonderful person named Robin from the Registrar's office called me this morning and provided me with the information.  Go to this webpage: https://my.pennfoster.com/StudentLMSPFX/transcriptace and fill out the information.  The first page is your personal information, then the second page allows you to list all of the classes that you took from Penn Foster.  Once you fill that form out, give them a week or so to validate and approve the information and that's it.  You will need to provide the date that you ended each class.  In addition, at the bottom of the second page of the form is a block to add additional information which is useful if you changed email addresses, phone numbers, or names since you attended the school.
John L. Watson
Future Plans: TBD - maybe an MS in Cannabis Science & Business, sounds like fun!
LinkedIn
Omni Transcript
Credly Badges
(02-19-2021, 11:45 AM)jamshid666 Wrote: A wonderful person named Robin from the Registrar's office called me this morning and provided me with the information.  Go to this webpage: https://my.pennfoster.com/StudentLMSPFX/transcriptace and fill out the information.  The first page is your personal information, then the second page allows you to list all of the classes that you took from Penn Foster.  Once you fill that form out, give them a week or so to validate and approve the information and that's it.  You will need to provide the date that you ended each class.  In addition, at the bottom of the second page of the form is a block to add additional information which is useful if you changed email addresses, phone numbers, or names since you attended the school.

THANK YOU!  Just filled it out, hopefully will have that course added to Acclaim soon!
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
woo hoo! I just filled out the form as well. Once you finish the form, you get this message: Record was successfully saved. Now, just have to wait and get these credits moved to Acclaim/Credly. Wonder how long it will take...
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
(02-19-2021, 02:24 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote: woo hoo! I just filled out the form as well.  Once you finish the form, you get this message: Record was successfully saved.  Now, just have to wait and get these credits moved to Acclaim/Credly.  Wonder how long it will take...

Since three of us submitted them today, we can compare results when we get our badges.
John L. Watson
LinkedIn
Omni Transcript
Credly Badges
I'm happy to say that the process is pretty fast. Today is basically the next business day since I submitted my request, and I've already got my digital badges. It was a pain trying to get the information on the process, but now that it's documented, I hope my posting here saves future students a lot of time requesting their badges.
John L. Watson
LinkedIn
Omni Transcript
Credly Badges
(02-22-2021, 03:05 PM)jamshid666 Wrote: I'm happy to say that the process is pretty fast.  Today is basically the next business day since I submitted my request, and I've already got my digital badges.  It was a pain trying to get the information on the process, but now that it's documented, I hope my posting here saves future students a lot of time requesting their badges.

And still nothing for me.  I feel like I'm in a twilight zone with this whole thing.  SO freaking glad I got my degree already, I'd be losing my mind at this point if I desperately needed my credits.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Excelsior Transfer Credits, limit? Stoffelhoff89 4 164 04-16-2024, 04:24 PM
Last Post: Stoffelhoff89
  Missing Straighterline credits on credly yc1981 2 174 03-27-2024, 07:53 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  How to get ACE credits such as Sophia on official college transcript Student3452 18 5,121 03-08-2024, 01:34 AM
Last Post: Gumbeaux
  FREE Voucher for Microsoft AI Skills Challenge coming soon - potential ACE credits BritStudent 7 618 03-07-2024, 12:35 PM
  does felician college accept study.com credits? fraggle 4 592 01-31-2024, 03:47 PM
Last Post: indigoshuffle
  Searching for Fire Science Credits CGaboury 6 591 01-11-2024, 12:45 AM
  Transfer Sophia.org credits to Penn State World Campus? nomaduser 16 3,058 12-19-2023, 12:38 AM
Last Post: Dlynn1219
  Straighterline etc - Graduate Credits in Education? nykorn 5 634 10-22-2023, 07:56 PM
  Penn State & ACE Example Learningnow 6 1,082 10-21-2023, 10:58 AM
Last Post: indigoshuffle
  ACTFL no longer give ACE credits? Kab 16 1,401 08-10-2023, 04:41 AM
Last Post: rachel83az