Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Penn Foster HRM210 and Penn Foster discussion boards
Hi Everyone, It's been a long time since I posted in here. I took Sanantone's  recommendation of taking PennFoster's HRM 210 and did my first discussion question there today. Doesn't seem to be anyone else within my discussion board to offer a reply too! I'm wondering if this is normal within Penn Foster HR or do I have glitch somewhere. I received a P grade immediately after submitting the discussion. Any hints kinks or experiences to share would be helpful.

thanks
Don't forget that gaining college credit by taking exams is one of the reason's we're here. That's mainly possible through the flashcards made available by the owner of this forum : InstantCert Plus of course your hard work in learning and reviewing
Current Credits

Irish Education

FETAC Level 6 Adv Cert in Admin

Spreadsheets 5 U.S credits A ,Word Processing 2.5 U.S credits A
Business Management 5.0 U.S credits A Web Authoring 2.5 U.S credits A Communications 5.0 U.S credits A Manual and Computerized Bookkeeping 2.5 U.S Credits A

ECDL (European Computer Drivers License) ICS SKILLS 5 credits

Strayer University Marketing 100 (paid for by Starbucks) A 4.5 quarter hours
CLEP U.S History I 74, U.S History II 69, Western Civ II 61, Western Civ I 64, HG&D 60, Humanities 60, biz law 67,Am Gov 57.
DSST: Biz ethics & s 450, Art WW 424
EC CCS 120 A , EC ENG 101 A, EC BUS 312 H.R A , EC ENG 102 A,
B&M ACC 151 B, B&M ACC 152 (starting) Nat Scies,
Hi. What degree are you going for? When did you start with Penn Foster? Is that the only course you're going with Penn Foster? BTW, that's normal for a PF course as the discussions are just "for yourself" and others to read. You just need to type a few sentences to get the credit for those discussions. The main things that get you the course credit are to do the assignments, the exams, and final. You need a 70% cumulative grade in order to pass that course. Oh, which degree are you looking to complete?
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes bjcheung77's post:
  • Muldoon
(12-02-2018, 05:28 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote: Hi.  What degree are you going for? When did you start with Penn Foster? Is that the only course you're going with Penn Foster? BTW, that's normal for a PF course as the discussions are just "for yourself" and others to read.  You just need to type a few sentences to get the credit for those discussions.  The main things that get you the course credit are to do the assignments, the exams, and final.  You need a 70% cumulative grade in order to pass that course.  Oh, which degree are you looking to complete?

thank you, I think I did it on overkill I wrote like 600 words for the first discussion. I'm hoping to use HRM210 for upper level HR at Excelsior ( I've been five years living life and letting time get by from me) which they approved it for if I get it completed by the end of the year. My issue with the discussion is that my post shows up but there are no other post in which I'm supposed to post a reply to! The requirement indicates that I'm suppose to respond to someone but it's empty other than my original post!

just checked back into Penn Fosters discussion forum and someone else put up a single post that I can reply to! Only 3 more discussions to do and wait to see if anyone replies so I get up to my project and final exam.
Don't forget that gaining college credit by taking exams is one of the reason's we're here. That's mainly possible through the flashcards made available by the owner of this forum : InstantCert Plus of course your hard work in learning and reviewing
Current Credits

Irish Education

FETAC Level 6 Adv Cert in Admin

Spreadsheets 5 U.S credits A ,Word Processing 2.5 U.S credits A
Business Management 5.0 U.S credits A Web Authoring 2.5 U.S credits A Communications 5.0 U.S credits A Manual and Computerized Bookkeeping 2.5 U.S Credits A

ECDL (European Computer Drivers License) ICS SKILLS 5 credits

Strayer University Marketing 100 (paid for by Starbucks) A 4.5 quarter hours
CLEP U.S History I 74, U.S History II 69, Western Civ II 61, Western Civ I 64, HG&D 60, Humanities 60, biz law 67,Am Gov 57.
DSST: Biz ethics & s 450, Art WW 424
EC CCS 120 A , EC ENG 101 A, EC BUS 312 H.R A , EC ENG 102 A,
B&M ACC 151 B, B&M ACC 152 (starting) Nat Scies,

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Penn state's two law schools will be combined into a single law school Imbanewbie 0 508 12-01-2022, 09:50 AM
Last Post: Imbanewbie
  Canadians that lived in foster care, free university cerich67 3 1,233 01-04-2022, 02:56 PM
Last Post: Davissio
  Penn Foster College Ace Credit Expirations okikuma 15 4,123 05-18-2021, 03:29 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Penn Foster Acquired Ashworth sanantone 2 1,436 09-05-2019, 04:19 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Penn Foster High School Transfer Credits TrailRunr 18 5,712 02-08-2019, 08:08 AM
Last Post: cookderosa
  Penn Foster Macroeconomics - Proctored? rowan555 4 1,624 04-20-2018, 02:30 PM
Last Post: msganti
  Which Penn Foster class = TESC Strategic management? Can219 18 4,331 03-26-2018, 05:14 PM
Last Post: allvia
  Art Institute > Penn Foster > TESU HAYDENTREE77 43 8,098 02-26-2018, 01:12 PM
Last Post: HAYDENTREE77
  Just took my final exams for a few Penn Foster course and wow ironheadjack 11 13,625 02-18-2018, 10:41 PM
Last Post: RANSOMSOUL
  Anyone tried Penn Foster for High Schoolers? Soonersiren 9 4,825 12-08-2017, 06:52 PM
Last Post: EI2HCB