Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Penn Foster price going up...
Rumor is they may be increasing the price to as much as $299/course as soon as this week.

If you are on the fence I would call and get signed up, they still do the 3 payment no interest plan as far as I know.
MBA, Western Governors University February 2014
BS Charter Oak State College November 2011
AS in EMS August 2010

I'm always happy to complete the free application waiver for those applying to WGU (I get a free gift from WGU for this).  Just PM me your first/last name and a valid email so I can complete their form.

Thread; COSC AS using FEMA http://www.degreeforum.net/excelsior-tho...total.html
rebel100 Wrote:Rumor is they may be increasing the price to as much as $299/course as soon as this week.

If you are on the fence I would call and get signed up, they still do the 3 payment no interest plan as far as I know.

Saw this happening eventually. Still a good deal. Especially with books included and many UL credit options....
Bachelor of Science in Professional Studies
Open College @ Kaplan University
Completed
April 2016

Master of Business Administration
Kaplan University now Purdue University
In Progress
32 out of 60 credits earned
For TESU BSBA, I took these - Financial Management, International Business and Strategic Management.
I was lucky to jump onto this on May 20th, got 3 courses at $237/each for 3 credits per course.
I would also recommend anyone to get on this quick, as that just saved me close to $55/course.

*sigh* Thinking of taking one more from them, Consumer Behavior, Market Research or something else that's UL.
Anyone have experience with Consumer Behavior and/or Market Research? I'll search the threads...
I'll email them and see when this will take place and maybe get the course before they bump the price.
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
bjcheung77 Wrote:For TESU BSBA, I took these - Financial Management, International Business and Strategic Management.
I was lucky to jump onto this on May 20th, got 3 courses at $237/each for 3 credits per course.
I would also recommend anyone to get on this quick, as that just saved me close to $55/course.

*sigh* Thinking of taking one more from them, Consumer Behavior, Market Research or something else that's UL.
Anyone have experience with Consumer Behavior and/or Market Research? I'll search the threads...
I'll email them and see when this will take place and maybe get the course before they bump the price.

I just finished with consumer behavior. Nice book, good course, proctored final that will give you writing cramps!
WGU MSML complete 3/2018
TESU 2016 BSBA graduate
ftsfour1 Wrote:I just finished with consumer behavior. Nice book, good course, proctored final that will give you writing cramps!

I concur with ftsfour1, Consumer Behavior is very nice and interesting course, can be easily done in a week but final proctor is lengthy writing. Overall, I recommend it to anyone for 3 easy UL credits.
TESU - BSBA General Management (Completed !!)

WGU MBA - Journey Started for 2016 -2017 .
C200 Managing Organizations and Leading People (Complete 11/7/16)
C202 Managing Human Capital
C211 Global Economics for Managers
I also took Consumer Behavior, very doable. Definitely search the threads as I believe there is info on both courses you are considering.

ETA: Course consists of 4 exams including proctored final, three discussion boards, and a final project paper, minimum 3 pages.
TESU BSBA General Mgmt 6/10/16 Wink
TESU: TECEP Public Relations Thought & Practice - 82
Penn Foster: Financial Mgmt 94, International Business 97, Strategic Mgmt 98, Corporate Finance 99, Consumer Behavior 95, Human Resource Mgmt 99
Saylor: Business Law & Ethics 82, Corporate Communication 76, Principles of Marketing 72
Sophia: Intro to Sociology 90, Conflict Resolution 87, Project Mgmt 88
Straighterline: Principles of Mgmt 94, Organizational Behavior 88, American Government 92
The Institutes: Ethics and the CPU Code of Professional Conduct (free 2 CR)

COSC - Associate of Science Honors General Studies 2014
COSC - Cornerstone - A
Straighterline: Into to Religions A, Business Ethics B, West. Civ. I B, Intro to Env. Science B
CLEP: A&I Literature - 69

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Penn state's two law schools will be combined into a single law school Imbanewbie 0 507 12-01-2022, 09:50 AM
Last Post: Imbanewbie
  outlier increasing price in 7 days sialiblo 13 1,343 10-14-2022, 09:44 PM
Last Post: tuckerarabi786
  Canadians that lived in foster care, free university cerich67 3 1,232 01-04-2022, 02:56 PM
Last Post: Davissio
  Penn Foster College Ace Credit Expirations okikuma 15 4,114 05-18-2021, 03:29 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Fixed Price Self Pace? iwantmydegreeplz 2 868 11-17-2019, 06:13 PM
Last Post: sanantone
  Penn Foster Acquired Ashworth sanantone 2 1,432 09-05-2019, 04:19 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Penn Foster High School Transfer Credits TrailRunr 18 5,692 02-08-2019, 08:08 AM
Last Post: cookderosa
  Penn Foster HRM210 and Penn Foster discussion boards EI2HCB 2 2,976 12-02-2018, 06:03 PM
Last Post: EI2HCB
  Penn Foster Macroeconomics - Proctored? rowan555 4 1,620 04-20-2018, 02:30 PM
Last Post: msganti
  Which Penn Foster class = TESC Strategic management? Can219 18 4,328 03-26-2018, 05:14 PM
Last Post: allvia