Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Principles of MacroEconomics
So I am taking the CLEP Principles of MacroEconomics and Analyzing and Interpreting Literature in a couple days, and had a few questions. I got a 62 on the petersons practice MacroEconomics test. What whould that come out to on the CLEP test? Should I study more?

I also got a 66 on the Analyzing and Interpreting Literature practice test. I think I am just going to go for that one, but am not sure about Principles of MacroEconomics.
Badomatic Wrote:So I am taking the CLEP Principles of MacroEconomics and Analyzing and Interpreting Literature in a couple days, and had a few questions. I got a 62 on the petersons practice MacroEconomics test. What whould that come out to on the CLEP test? Should I study more?

I also got a 66 on the Analyzing and Interpreting Literature practice test. I think I am just going to go for that one, but am not sure about Principles of MacroEconomics.

anything above a 60 I consider it a "Go"

Good Luck!
Badomatic Wrote:I got a 62 on the petersons practice MacroEconomics test. What whould that come out to on the CLEP test? Should I study more?

This may just be a psychological thing with me, but I'd study a bit more on the Macroeconomics.. I failed it in june with a 47. Analyzing and Interpreting Lit. was an easy one for me, so I didn't study hardly at all for that one. Macroeconomics is definitely a tougher CLEP! But you should be able to pass it, with the 62. Good luck to ya!
Never Alone,
Isaiah Roberts
@dreadpirate15
http://www.shortntough.com
http://www.isaiahjroberts.com
-------------------
25 FEMA Credits
CLEPs- English Comp. with Essay,Analyzing and Interpreting Lit,Microeconomics,Social Sciences and History,American History 1,Computer Concepts and Applications
UEXCEL-PolySci, Psychology
Total= 67 Credits
Working toward a BA in English
What marean said. You're fine, go get it!
[SIZE="1"]BS General Business, March 2010

CLEP College Algebra 51
CLEP Natural Sciences 63
CLEP Social Sciences and History 59
CLEP A&I Lit. 74
CLEP Intro to Sociology 67
CLEP Info Systems and Computer App. 58
CLEP Intro to Psychology 66
CLEP Intro to Business Law 64
CLEP Principles of Management 73
CLEP Principles of Marketing 63
CLEP Principles of Macroeconomics 61
CLEP Principles of Microeconomics 62
DSST Fundamentals of Counseling 49
DSST Principles of Supervision 61
DSST Substance Abuse 441 (Pass)
DSST Business Law II 67
DSST Management Information Systems 436
DSST Principles of Statistics 466
DSST Principles of Finance 435
DSST Civil War and Reconstruction 57
DSST Criminal Justice 431
ECE English Comp C :mad:
ECE World Population A
ECE Ethics, Theory and Practice A
ECE Organizational Behavior A
ECE Human Resource Management B
EC Business Policy B
Straighterline Accounting I B
Straighterline Accounting II B
CSU Pueblo Ops Management A
[/SIZE]
Thanks for the info. I have been studing for Macroeconomics for a month about 17 hours a week. I guess I am just a little nervous.
Badomatic Wrote:Thanks for the info. I have been studing for Macroeconomics for a month about 17 hours a week. I guess I am just a little nervous.

A tip I passed off to my son when he took the macro clep. When you go in to the test center and sit down to take the test - the 1st thing you do is to sketch out the important supply/demand curves on scratch paper. That was a big help to him!

A good quick review is the AP Econ Cliff Notes. Good luck.

Shawn
In the above posts concerning the Peterson Practice Exams are you referring to a raw score of 60 or above or the percent score?
Not sure. Just what it said my score was. But I passed the CLEP with a 56 a month ago.
Analyzing and Interpreting Literature - 66
Principles of Macroeconomics - 55
Principles of Microeconomics - 64
Principles of Management - 63
Principles of Marketing - 63
Information Systems and Computer
Applications - 58
Introductory Sociology - 53
Introductory Psychology - 70
Introductory Business Law - 67
Financial Accounting - 51
Humanities - 59

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DSST Principles of Public Speaking MrsIrie 12 2,887 09-04-2020, 10:55 PM
Last Post: momofminis
  Study.com materials for DSST Principles of Finance? Cordero9001 1 1,028 04-20-2019, 10:30 AM
Last Post: Zachcleigh
  Where can I find a study guide for Principles of Supervision? suzycupcake 4 1,262 03-17-2019, 08:37 PM
Last Post: suzycupcake
  Any Experience with Principles of finance ECE, Quantitative analysis ECE? elikugel 1 996 12-17-2018, 07:34 PM
Last Post: Devin1118
  DSST Principles of Public Speaking Part 2 Question- Timer available? elenlushk 1 1,507 11-15-2018, 09:34 AM
Last Post: Johmford
  What's up with the Principles of Finance DSST? studyandpass5 6 3,214 06-05-2018, 02:24 PM
Last Post: studyandpass5
  Penn Foster Macroeconomics - Proctored? rowan555 4 1,625 04-20-2018, 02:30 PM
Last Post: msganti
  Principles of Marketing CLEP Lyle912 1 1,194 04-08-2018, 08:33 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  DSST Principles of Public Speaking stampbuyme 8 3,836 03-25-2018, 05:36 PM
Last Post: LSmith
  Am I ready to take CLEP Macroeconomics exam if I score 70 percent on the AP Macroecon phthadani 2 1,384 03-23-2018, 11:03 AM
Last Post: cookderosa