Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pierpont BOG AAS Degree Ship Time?
Hey! I hope all is well. I graduated from Pierpont but didn't walk last week Friday. Does anyone have a timeline or window from the time they graduated to the time they received the degree in the mail? Doing a google search brings back so many different numbers lol. Figured anyone here with experience could chime in. Also, anyone knows how they look? Do they come with a hard book cover or just the paper? I am curious. Sorry, so many questions.
Pierpont Community and Technical College - BOG A.A.S. Spring 2022 
University of Maine at Presque Isle - BLS with a Concentration in Management (In Progress)
Course Breakdown: Local Technical College: 21 Credits, Sophia Learning: 73 CreditsStudy.com: In Progress, UMPI: In Progress
I want to say thank you to EVERYONE for their assistance. You all are awesome!
[-] The following 1 user Likes learningthehardway's post:
  • Jonathan Whatley
I never actually got my degree, ha! It was just lost in the mail. I think everyone who gets theirs receives it in about 2-3 weeks after graduation, depending on where they are in the country.
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210
(05-19-2022, 12:27 AM)rachel83az Wrote: I never actually got my degree, ha! It was just lost in the mail. I think everyone who gets theirs receives it in about 2-3 weeks after graduation, depending on where they are in the country.
Hahaha I was scared when I read the first sentence lol. Okay I'll just stare at the mailbox. I hope it shows up.
Pierpont Community and Technical College - BOG A.A.S. Spring 2022 
University of Maine at Presque Isle - BLS with a Concentration in Management (In Progress)
Course Breakdown: Local Technical College: 21 Credits, Sophia Learning: 73 CreditsStudy.com: In Progress, UMPI: In Progress
I want to say thank you to EVERYONE for their assistance. You all are awesome!
The destination address is served by a post office branch that (at least in my experience) tends to... misplace mail at a higher than average rate. Also, mine was being delivered while the prior administration was in the process of dismantling the postal service. I'm not especially surprised (though I am disappointed) that mine never showed up. If your mail usually shows up, I wouldn't worry about it! I think I'm the only one here who never received theirs in the mail.
In progress:

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
(05-19-2022, 09:06 AM)rachel83az Wrote: The destination address is served by a post office branch that (at least in my experience) tends to... misplace mail at a higher than average rate. Also, mine was being delivered while the prior administration was in the process of dismantling the postal service. I'm not especially surprised (though I am disappointed) that mine never showed up. If your mail usually shows up, I wouldn't worry about it! I think I'm the only one here who never received theirs in the mail.

OMG!  That’s terrible.  Would the school try to re-send since it never arrived?
MBA, starting July 2022
BA, Sociology 
Certificate, Paralegal Studies
Certificate, Diversity, Equity and Inclusion in the Workplace
Certificate, Global Entrepreneurship & Innovation Virtual Bootcamp
Sophia: 17 credits

LawShelf affiliate (NCCRS credits)
Buy one, get one free with my affiliate code: VK375
https://lawshelf.com/videocoursesview
(05-19-2022, 09:25 AM)Vle045 Wrote: OMG!  That’s terrible.  Would the school try to re-send since it never arrived?

I could order a replacement for something like $30, IIRC. Tempting, but not really necessary.
In progress:

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Ugh! Not for $30. I could see if you misplaced it, but it never reached you. Sad
MBA, starting July 2022
BA, Sociology 
Certificate, Paralegal Studies
Certificate, Diversity, Equity and Inclusion in the Workplace
Certificate, Global Entrepreneurship & Innovation Virtual Bootcamp
Sophia: 17 credits

LawShelf affiliate (NCCRS credits)
Buy one, get one free with my affiliate code: VK375
https://lawshelf.com/videocoursesview
My son graduated with his BOG AAS in December of 2019, I am unsure of the date, but the diploma arrived the beginning of March 2020.
23 year old son: BOG AAS from Pierpont CTC Dec 2019
Myself: BS Business/French-1991, Masters of Rehabilitation Counseling-1995, Completed the Poetry in America Series from HES for 20 credits in English in May 2019.
[-] The following 1 user Likes hsfamfun's post:
  • rachel83az
Quote:
  • Your diploma will be mailed to your permanent mailing address about six weeks after the date of the ceremony or sooner if possible.
  • If you are graduating in May, your diploma will be mailed by June 30.

https://www.pierpont.edu/graduation
Current: WGU BS, Cybersecurity and Information Assurance (082/122 credits)
Done: Pierpont AAS, Board of Governors: Information Systems emphasis (awarded Dec 2022)
@OP, I would give it some time, the waiting game is always the "most fun", not...
You can continue working on more important things while waiting! I would...
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes bjcheung77's post:
  • hsfamfun

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pierpont price hike NOX 12 406 03-26-2024, 01:08 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  credit transfer process at Pierpont for AAS, BOG tdat314 3 174 03-26-2024, 05:38 AM
  International Students for Pierpont BOG AAS Program weelun 10 372 03-25-2024, 08:37 PM
  Credit sufficiency for Pierpoint BOG Degree w/ AoE in IS DEPY 6 408 03-17-2024, 11:55 AM
  Update: Pierpont does not require HS Transcripts if you previously attended college Ares 5 554 03-14-2024, 07:09 PM
Last Post: jg_nuy
  Pierpont BOG possible? JohnJ2024 2 552 03-14-2024, 04:00 PM
Last Post: JohnJ2024
  Anyone Have Issues Transferring Earned College Credits to Pierpont? Gumbeaux 17 827 03-07-2024, 11:38 AM
Information Sophia Courses to Avoid with the Pierpont BOG Degree Ares 24 1,478 02-27-2024, 05:40 AM
Last Post: Ares
  Working on Pierpont AAS Ariadne 19 1,218 02-25-2024, 11:06 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Questions - Pierpont Apply Now? Chimera 8 888 02-22-2024, 01:49 AM