Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pierpont as Credit Bank?
I know that we have had a lot of threads about Pierpont in relation to the BOG degree program.  However, one aspect of the situation may be overlooked.  Pierpont now seems to create a transcript for the BOG degree and they accept ACE credits as part of the BOG program.  They do this for free.  So my question is whether a person can transfer ACE credits to Pierpont to create a free ACE credit bank?  Does anyone have an official Pierpont transcript that lists the ACE credits?
I thought you had to take 3cr at Pierpont in order to get a transcript now?

Back when I did this in 2017, WVNCC gave an actual free transcript for the BOG AAS degree for free (only cost was to send transcripts).
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
The class-at-Pierpont requirement has been removed.
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210
I got a transcript with Pierpont. No credits taken there. I posted it up when I got the degree in the mail a few months back. It did have my ACE courses on it.
[-] The following 1 user Likes utility's post:
  • rachel83az
(03-25-2021, 02:07 PM)utility Wrote: I got a transcript with Pierpont.  No credits taken there.  I posted it up when I got the degree in the mail a few months back.  It did have my ACE courses 
Did you not have access to the transcripts until you got the diploma? My graduation date was in May, but have not got my diploma yet. I can only view my unofficial ones currently and was wondering it this option will pop up soon. Haven't seen a way to request transcripts besides emailing registrar which seems odd.
(06-17-2022, 11:13 AM)teejayb Wrote:
(03-25-2021, 02:07 PM)utility Wrote: I got a transcript with Pierpont.  No credits taken there.  I posted it up when I got the degree in the mail a few months back.  It did have my ACE courses 
Did you not have access to the transcripts until you got the diploma? My graduation date was in May, but have not got my diploma yet. I can only view my unofficial ones currently and was wondering it this option will pop up soon. Haven't seen a way to request transcripts besides emailing registrar which seems odd.

Current students can request a transcript through ROAR.

Previous students: https://tsorder.studentclearinghouse.org...e/04038500

Source: https://www.pierpont.edu/faculty-staff/a.../registrar
Ongoing: MLIS

June 2022, Thomas Edison State University (TESU): Second degree - BA in Computer Science + ASNSM in Mathematics + Cert. in CIS + Cert. in Operations Mgmt.
e-Packs: Computer Concepts; Industrial Psych.
Guided Study: Comp. Architecture
Online: Intro. to PLA; Database Mgmt.; Software Eng.; Data Structures; Liberal Arts Capstone; DSI-610 (Statistics.com)

May 2019, a residential, RA institution: BA in Political Science and Educational Studies
Relevant equivalencies: MAT-321; MAT-431; STA-315
[-] The following 1 user Likes carrythenothing's post:
  • origamishuttle
(06-17-2022, 11:13 AM)teejayb Wrote:

Mine came in the mail with the diploma.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Pierpont BOG AAS - AoE Graphics Technology Aikuroa 2 82 Yesterday, 06:06 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  credit transfer process at Pierpont for AAS, BOG tdat314 8 500 04-17-2024, 12:49 AM
  One Credit Search Is a NIGHTMARE writergirlLA 11 1,550 04-16-2024, 07:35 AM
Last Post: rachel83az
  Pierpont associates Query Jbloggs 3 165 04-15-2024, 04:02 PM
  International Students for Pierpont BOG AAS Program weelun 18 894 04-13-2024, 03:54 AM
Last Post: stevenphm
  Eligibility and Transfer Credits for Pierpont’s AAS Program akr680 19 699 04-10-2024, 06:45 PM
Last Post: akr680
  Pierpont BOG possible? JohnJ2024 4 784 04-03-2024, 03:53 PM
Last Post: mr_peanutbutter
  Pierpont price hike NOX 12 767 03-26-2024, 01:08 PM
  Credit sufficiency for Pierpoint BOG Degree w/ AoE in IS DEPY 6 499 03-17-2024, 11:55 AM
  Update: Pierpont does not require HS Transcripts if you previously attended college Ares 5 673 03-14-2024, 07:09 PM
Last Post: jg_nuy