Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pierpont process
(05-15-2022, 12:16 PM)BrianFallon Wrote: Nancy Parks is a godsend and this program truly is free.  It was a great help if you need to "tick the box" you have a degree for a job application.

Agreed! She is absolutely a hero in my book.

(05-14-2022, 05:52 PM)Secondact Wrote: Under unofficial transcript
Degree award AAS May 13th

In Roar student transcripts

By the way, does anyone know if ROAR is used to request transcripts? I was just admitted to UMPI, so I'm trying to figure this out.
A quick update:

I just received an email back from Nancy Parks over at Pierpont this evening. She's signing off on my degree audit in the morning, and I should be graduating with an associate's degree in August.

Nancy has truly made this whole process about as easy as humanly possible.

(05-15-2022, 12:21 PM)origamishuttle Wrote: By the way, does anyone know if ROAR is used to request transcripts? I was just admitted to UMPI, so I'm trying to figure this out.

I obviously haven't used this process yet, but if you go to ROAR > Student > Transcript and Enrollment Verification Request, it should take you to the National Student Clearinghouse. You should be able to get a transcript sent that way.
[-] The following 2 users Like threecats's post:
  • jsd, rachel83az
Shew-ee!!  Y'all, guess who just sent in her graduation application today ?? yep, <<<<  Me that's who. There was some email issues and other laggy things but Nancy Parks is so good at responding. I'm so glad to tick this off my list !! Now to get my nephew the one credit he needs and boom, he'll have his too. He's going to be so excited !! Whoop !!!
[-] The following 2 users Like uncapentin's post:
  • origamishuttle, rachel83az
Congratulations, college graduate!
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210
[-] The following 1 user Likes rachel83az's post:
  • origamishuttle
uncapentin Wrote:Shew-ee!!  Y'all, guess who just sent in her graduation application today ?? yep, <<<<  Me that's who. There was some email issues and other laggy things but Nancy Parks is so good at responding. I'm so glad to tick this off my list !! Now to get my nephew the one credit he needs and boom, he'll have his too. He's going to be so excited !! Whoop !!!

Congrats, great work! Three cheers for getting that job done... BTW, what's the 1 credit your nephew requires? Is it the ASU UL self-paced course for $25?
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes bjcheung77's post:
  • origamishuttle
(06-29-2022, 07:14 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote:
uncapentin Wrote:Shew-ee!!  Y'all, guess who just sent in her graduation application today ?? yep, <<<<  Me that's who. There was some email issues and other laggy things but Nancy Parks is so good at responding. I'm so glad to tick this off my list !! Now to get my nephew the one credit he needs and boom, he'll have his too. He's going to be so excited !! Whoop !!!

Congrats, great work! Three cheers for getting that job done... BTW, what's the 1 credit your nephew requires? Is it the ASU UL self-paced course for $25?

He just needs 1 credit in science or math. I was hoping they'd be able to accept 1 credit from one of his many other courses but no, it isn't meant to be. He's going to do a Sophia course to cover it.  I have just about all the credits I need to apply to UMPI, but am putting that on hold until life slows down just a tad. Hopefully sometime in the winter I can apply. Feels great to have this under my belt though, Thanks to so many here and HS4CC.
[-] The following 2 users Like uncapentin's post:
  • origamishuttle, rachel83az

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Big Grin Degree Planning Advice - Pierpont to UMPI or WGU ElBert 11 667 03-11-2024, 07:02 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
Rainbow Am I On Track? Pierpont to UMPI Princ3OfCrim3 2 427 12-15-2023, 07:52 PM
Last Post: Princ3OfCrim3
  Degree Advice - Pierpont, UMPI, WGU? Darknigh7 14 967 12-10-2023, 12:30 PM
  Pierpont/UMPI degree plan/course fulfillment help vesparza15 6 594 10-06-2023, 06:52 PM
  degree plan for Pierpont to UMPI for BABA or BAS any4yeardegree 5 629 09-13-2023, 08:37 PM
Last Post: any4yeardegree
  Pierpont to Bachelor's Degree MidtownNYC 2 440 09-04-2023, 10:56 AM
  Pierpont to Bachelor's Degree? adaggiote 2 457 08-12-2023, 10:44 AM
  An Update: Pierpont AAS BoG to WGU BSIT, looking for feedback/advice! Alec311 9 975 07-27-2023, 10:38 AM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Pierpont BOG AAS to UMPI BAS-MIS ToBeIT 19 3,550 07-02-2023, 06:00 PM
  WGU BSCS or Pierpont->UMPI->MS swellguy 26 2,130 06-13-2023, 10:25 AM
Last Post: LevelUP