Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prayers for my Molly
HorseManiac Wrote:I'm sorry to hear that Molly isn't doing well with the medication. I hope she can start eating again soon. I'll be sending continued prayers for her and your family!

Well the new meds are not working. She had another seizure this evening. Just talked to Troy(vet) and I have to bring her back in to see him in the AM. I don't know what he will do for her now. She actually was starting to eat food again. The poor girl needs a break.
"I would rather sit on a pumpkin and have it all to myself, than be crowded on a velvet cushion."~ Henry David

BA Humanities - TESC
AAS Construction and Facilities Support - TESC
AA Interior Design - MCC
AA LS - MCC
Certificate Interior Design - MCC
Certificate Management - MCC
Oh Alleycat I am so sorry to hear she is not doing well she will be in my prayers
Linda

Start by doing what is necessary: then do the possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible  St Francis of Assisi

Now a retired substitute Teacher in NY, & SC

AA Liberal Studies TESC '08
BA in Natural Science/Mathematics TESC Sept '10
AAS Environmental safety and Security Technology TESC  Dec '12
I have received many PM's asking how Molly is doing so I thought I would just post it here on the boards. Molly is doing much better with her medications being adjusted. She is eating much better also. Still not her old self but she is trying. We have been out for our usual long walks in the woods and she seems to be up for it. If this is as good as it gets with her I'll take it. Glad to just see glimpses of my girl back. Thanks
"I would rather sit on a pumpkin and have it all to myself, than be crowded on a velvet cushion."~ Henry David

BA Humanities - TESC
AA Interior Design - MCC
AA LS - MCC
Great news!!!

"Setting a goal is not the main thing. It is deciding how you will go about achieving it and staying with that plan." -Tom Landry

TESC:
AAS, Admin Studies. 2010
BA, Social Sciences. 2010. Arnold Fletcher Award.
AAS, Environmental, Safety & Security Technologies. 2011
BSBA, General Management. 2011. Arnold Fletcher Award. Sigma Beta Delta (ΣΒΔWink!
bricabrac Wrote:Great news!!!

Thanks Bric.......I think so!

BA Humanities - TESC
AA Interior Design - MCC
AA LS - MCC
Happy news indeed!!
Wonderful News!!!! I hope she's home to stay!
[SIZE=2]CLEPs: A&I Lit - 62, [/SIZE]College Algebra - 54, [SIZE=2]College Comp - 55, [/SIZE]Intro Sociology -59, [SIZE=2]College Math -67, [/SIZE]Intro Psychology -66, Western Civ I-56, Social Sciences and History - 60, Human Growth and Development -60, Introduction to Educational Psychology - 65, Natural Sciences - 54
DSST:Technical Writing -60, Introduction to Computing - 60, Intro to World Religions - 435
[SIZE=2]Courses: Comparative Worldviews -3 credits, Social Justice -3 credits, Leadership Theory and Practice - 3 credits, Leadership Management and Communications - 3 credits
Total Credit - 69

"Apply thine heart unto instruction, and thine ears to the words of knowledge." Proverbs 23:12

"Take fast hold of instruction; let her not go: keep her; for she is thy life." Proverbs 4:13

"For wisdom is better than
rubies; and all the things that may be desired are not to be compared to it." Proverbs 8:11
[/SIZE]
I am glad she is doing better!
[SIZE="1"]BSBA in Accounting at TESC - Done! :hurray:
Started June 2009 with zero credits, now have 133!

CLEP:
English Literature - 67, Chemistry - 60, Microeconomics - 69, Macroeconomics - 77, U.S. History I - 68, U.S. History II - 64, American Government - 64, Humanities - 68, College Algebra - 64, English Composition - 56, Financial Accounting - 80 Smile, Principles of Management - 74, Intro. Business Law - 73, Principles of Marketing - 79, Info. Systems & Computer Applications - 77

DSST:
Introduction to Business - 446, Human/Cultural Geography - 69, Personal Finance - 463, Principles of Supervision - 443, Organizational Behavior - 76, Human Resource Management - 77, Business Ethics and Society - 468, Principles of Finance - 471, Management Information Systems - 447, Money and Banking - 73

TECEP:
Financial Institutions and Markets, Federal Income Taxation, Strategic Management

Straighterline Course:
Business Communication
[/SIZE]
The Lord is good!!! Smile Happy for you! :hurray:
Many blessings!
TayTay

"Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever." {Heb. 13:8}

CLEP: English Comp with Essay-51, US Hist. I-60, College Math-65, College Algebra-56, Analyzing and Interpreting Lit-72, Principles of Market.-62, Principles of Man.-60, Human Growth & Develop.-57, Humanities-64, Social Sciences & Hist.-55, Western Civ. I-55, Intro. Psych.-68, Intro to Ed. Psych.-65, Intro. Sociology-61, Western Civ. II-53, US Hist. II-66

DSST: Civil War & Reconstruction-66, Intro to Computing-450, History of the Vietnam War-63, Intro to World Religions-473, Principles of Supervision-445, Intro to Business-429, Here's to Your Health-422, Fund. of Counseling-60, General Anthro.-60, Art of the Western World-74, Intro to Modern Middle East-61, Rise & Fall of the Soviet Union-64

Other: FEMA-12 Credits, TESC-Capstone (A), BYU-Italian Renaissance Ind. Study (A-), World Conflicts-ECE ©

TESC Graduate as of March 2014 - B.A. History - Arnold Fletcher Award
So glad to hear she is doing better!
A.S. General Transfer Chattanooga State 2009
B.S.L.A. Thomas Edison State College June 7, 2013
33 CLEP
18 DSST

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tornado Prayers... ShotoJuku 3 1,049 04-18-2011, 07:16 PM
Last Post: P00057870
  Prayers please Lindagerr 18 2,385 01-18-2011, 08:43 PM
Last Post: Popcorn